Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 11-23-2017, 12:25 PM  
MVP

Getting drunk on Thanksgiving

Anyone drinking? I'm about ready to start. Looking for fellow CPers to talk to while I drink and cook. All members welcome.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-23-2017, 12:27 PM   #2
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Enjoy your day.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 12:29 PM   #3
pie is never free

Our family get together is tomorrow, so yeah count me in... just cracked my first beer

Vodka to follow shortly thereafter
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 12:33 PM   #4
Emporer of Mongo

Whatup dawgs

I'll probably join in but it's only 1030 here still
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 12:33 PM   #5
Veteran

I'm in Alaska. It's 9:30 AM. But I'll start well before noon. Enjoy the day.
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 12:34 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
Whatup dawgs

I'll probably join in but it's only 1030 here still
But it's 1230 here. So enjoy a nice cold beverage
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-23-2017, 12:34 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Our family get together is tomorrow, so yeah count me in... just cracked my first beer

Vodka to follow shortly thereafter
Hell yeah! Bout to crack open a Natty light
Old 11-23-2017, 12:38 PM   #8
In Search of a Life

Hells yea. Got my Colt .45 on ice
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 12:40 PM   #9
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
But it's 1230 here. So enjoy a nice cold beverage
Awesome

I'm in

Hard apple cider cracked (ace / joker) made about 5 miles from my crib
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 12:43 PM   #10
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Hells yea. Got my Colt .45 on ice
Malt liquor is so bad lol. I had my first malt liquor a couple months back, it was a steel reserve. I was not expecting the sweetness. Almost made me vomit
Old 11-23-2017, 01:05 PM   #11
MVP

I forgot how nasty Natty light is
Old 11-23-2017, 01:17 PM   #12
It was not a fair catch

I don't need to drink as much now that my Brother in Law got divorced.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 01:24 PM   #13
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
I forgot how nasty Natty light is
definitely the worst of the cheap beers, it leaves an awful aftertaste
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 01:27 PM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
definitely the worst of the cheap beers, it leaves an awful aftertaste
I think I'd rather drink this over Vodka
Old 11-23-2017, 01:36 PM   #15
Spiraling down the Drain

Awoke at 4. Got things done on the ranch. Had screwdrivers with an English muffin for breakfast. Now my usual combination of Valium vodka and Vicodin is in full swing. Why should today be any different than any other day.
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.