Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 11-23-2017, 09:40 AM  
Life is changing..

-- Black Friday 2017 Edition. Cyber Monday talk OK in here too! --

Anyone planning on doing some black Friday shopping? What kind of deals are out there this year?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2017, 08:52 AM   #106
Mahomosapien

Got a pretty good haul over at walmart. 2 PS4 dualshocks, 2 Nintendo switch wired controllers, 4 games for switch, 3 PS4 games, a google home, bunch of christmas presents for the kids. Pretty much done for christmas shopping now.
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-24-2017, 08:58 AM   #107
I got Rice cookin in the micro

Digital picture frames for 10dollars
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2017, 10:58 AM   #108
Starter

Went after 8 last night to avoid the doorbuster nuts and got the major things I wanted. iPhone 8 for son Xmas present and electric smoker for myself. Both Target and Walmart weren't any worse than a normal busy weekend by that point.

Looking forward to my first dabble into smoking. Any tips for a beginner?
CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-24-2017, 11:10 AM   #109
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapsLockKey View Post
Well, it can cause cancer. But it’ll also get you some extra breaks at work. I’m sure they both cancel each other out.
DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 11:15 AM   #110
I'll be back.

Just picked up my chair. Absolutely no foot traffic at OP Office Depot
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2017, 11:17 AM   #111
The man you could post like.

Going to be a 4k 49 inch tv at some point today on Amazon for 159$
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2017, 11:30 AM   #112
Cast Iron Jedi

TpLink smart switches and bulbs on sale at Amazon, if you're looking for such things. No hub required, Alexa supported.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2017, 11:40 AM   #113
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapsLockKey View Post
Went after 8 last night to avoid the doorbuster nuts and got the major things I wanted. iPhone 8 for son Xmas present and electric smoker for myself. Both Target and Walmart weren't any worse than a normal busy weekend by that point.

Start with a pork butt for some pulled pork. Very hard to mess up as a starter.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2017, 12:29 PM   #114
Andy Reid Supporter

What kind of tv is better? Samsung or LG? (I hate Vizio).

I bought the Samsung but might have it returned in favor of a better deal for an LG.

Thoughts?
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2017, 01:03 PM   #115
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

got online to buy the ps4 at around 545 last night. out of stock. sacked up and went the the local WM. entire store parking lot filled to capacity. parked a few blocks away (walk off those extra calories, fatty).
went into the lawn and garden entrance, they had all the aisles blocked with pallets of shit so you couldn't get from 1 end of the store to the other. i climbed, made it to my destination, and no ps4s. asked the first attendant in a blue smock and he thought the systems had been moved because of a fist fight. walked in the direction he pointed. the 3rd blue smocked guy said follow me. they had around 50 units in shopping carts moved away from the chaos. so i scored, i grabbed a 2nd wireless remote for $35, and that was my night. in and out in about 25 minutes. and thats why sane people avoid black thursday/friday sales in person. now, what ps4 games must i own, also the 10 year old boy will be gaming too.
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2017, 01:13 PM   #116
Mahomosapien

I must say, I am very impressed with the Nintendo switch. The amount of power this small handheld device has is simply amazing. The things this is capable of are endless. Hopefully it gets all of the streaming apps soon and I can get rid of this ****ing fire tv.
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-24-2017, 01:14 PM   #117
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/topic/Cedar...o5Er3XyutGCqw3

just thought i'd put this right here. and no, i was no where near here.
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 01:17 PM   #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
I must say, I am very impressed with the Nintendo switch. The amount of power this small handheld device has is simply amazing. The things this is capable of are endless. Hopefully it gets all of the streaming apps soon and I can get rid of this ****ing fire tv.
Highly recommend Mario Odyssey.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2017, 01:26 PM   #119
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Highly recommend Mario Odyssey.
Cant yet, I am going to dive into breath of the wild for the next few weeks of my life.
Old 11-24-2017, 01:29 PM   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
Cant yet, I am going to dive into breath of the wild for the next few weeks of my life.
I'm looking to buy that one. Hopefully Best Buy will have the B2G1 deal for Switch games this year.