Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 11-23-2017, 09:40 AM  
Life is changing..

-- Black Friday 2017 Edition. Cyber Monday talk OK in here too! --

Anyone planning on doing some black Friday shopping? What kind of deals are out there this year?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 10:15 PM   #91
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Just went to Best Buy here in St Joe. Was in and out in about 20 minutes.

Finally got my gaming computer. I am beyond excited!
Happy for you nothing like the smell of new electronics in the morning.

RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-23-2017, 10:25 PM   #92
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
Waiting for Black Friday go pro footage.

What did you all get?
Yes the youtube tug of war and fights in Walmart. Now thats entertainment!
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 10:26 PM   #93
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by RippedmyFlesh View Post
Happy for you nothing like the smell of new electronics in the morning.

Thanks man. Getting her all set up now.

Last edited by TLO; 11-23-2017 at 10:35 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 10:31 PM   #94
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Thanks man. Getting her all setup now.
What rig did you get and how much was it?
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-23-2017, 10:32 PM   #95
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
Will these specs run games like GTA5 or skyrim on 60fps, or 30fps minimum?

Intel Core i5-7400
NVIDIA GTX 1060 3GB Graphics
8 GB Memory
1TB Hard Drive
Windows 10
Do yourself a favor and invest in a SSD.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-23-2017, 10:34 PM   #96
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Do yourself a favor and invest in a SSD.
That can be added on later though. Im saying as a decent start and play device.

Does this one seem like a decent starting rig?

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/cyberpo...?skuId=6072200

The one I posted previously cost 50 bucks more than this one..
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-23-2017, 10:41 PM   #97
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Go for the first one. Absolutely worth the $50 extra.

FX-6300's are old as hell by now and were made during a very dark period for AMD.

If your budget pressed, sure scrounge up more money and invest in a quality + good sized SSD if it will be your main.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-23-2017, 10:45 PM   #98
Life is changing..

Quote:
What rig did you get and how much was it?
This is what I got!

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/cyberpo...?skuId=5833100

I've never had a gaming rig before, so this is exciting for me.
Old 11-23-2017, 10:53 PM   #99
MVP

Quote:

you'll need 16gb of ram
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-24-2017, 04:20 AM   #100
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapsLockKey View Post
I got the same model last year at Best buy on BF. It's an excellent TV for the price.

Recommend turning off the 120 true motion effect though (which is on by default) as it makes everything look odd like a soap opera. Occasionally made things look weird when things move fast on the screen.
Thats why Modern Family looked like a soap opera. Man that was annoying. I witnessed both things you said in that show because of the quick camera movements on that show.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2017, 05:50 AM   #101
Mahomes > God

Snagged the Netgear Nighthawk router at WM for $89...seems to be a good deal, heard good things about it.

Snagged a pair of wireless PS4 Golds at my local GS...with coupon they were $40, I’m happy lol.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-24-2017, 06:42 AM   #102
MVP

Quote:
Will these specs run games like GTA5 or skyrim on 60fps, or 30fps minimum?

Intel Core i5-7400
NVIDIA GTX 1060 3GB Graphics
8 GB Memory
1TB Hard Drive
Windows 10
prob around 40 fps for those games
mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-24-2017, 08:15 AM   #103
Supporter

FYI, the KCChiefs.com store has 40% off almost everything til noon today. Actually, it looks like the 40% is at the stadium. Online will give you 30% off on purchases of $50 or more. That brings the Mahomes jersey (or most any jersey) down to $70.00

Last edited by jjchieffan; 11-24-2017 at 08:22 AM..
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2017, 08:46 AM   #104
Ultrabanned

Damn. With that discount you can order a Smith jersey and they'll send it to you along with $25 to wear it.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2017, 08:48 AM   #105
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
Snagged the Netgear Nighthawk router at WM for $89...seems to be a good deal, heard good things about it.

Snagged a pair of wireless PS4 Golds at my local GS...with coupon they were $40, I’m happy lol.
That's the router I have had for a little while. Been pretty happy with it.

I live in a true split and the router is in the lowest level of the house. The signal reaches up into our bedroom which is the highest and furthest point away from the router. I know my old router wouldn't have been able to do that.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.