Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-23-2017, 09:40 AM  
Life is changing..

-- Black Friday 2017 Edition. Cyber Monday talk OK in here too! --

Anyone planning on doing some black Friday shopping? What kind of deals are out there this year?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 07:10 PM   #76
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I am considering a 4k monitor or TV for Cyber Monday, and probably a PS4 Pro. Anyone got any recommendations? I need one with an audio out to run the PS4 audio out through the monitor and into my speaker setup.
Sam's club has a nice gaming monitor.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-23-2017, 07:23 PM   #77
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
Which day has the better deals, Black Friday or Cyber Monday?
Cyber Monday is really 50/50 on good deals or a major wet queef.

BF is a wet queef too, so whatever. A lot of this shit is had at a better pricepoint through the year if you're willing to set up deal alerts.

People rush the aisles without even looking if that deal is really an actual deal, so they just slap the BF tag on everything from October to February.

The golden era of BF was stores paying you to take their shit and it was actually on ****ing Friday.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-23-2017, 07:25 PM   #78
Take a Chill Pill

There aren't actually any good deals. It's all fake news.
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 07:26 PM   #79
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Cyber Monday is really 50/50 on good deals or a major wet queef.

BF is a wet queef too, so whatever. A lot of this shit is had at a better pricepoint through the year if you're willing to set up deal alerts.

People rush the aisles without even looking if that deal is really an actual deal, so they just slap the BF tag on everything from October to February.

The golden era of BF was stores paying you to take their shit and it was actually on ****ing Friday.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 07:29 PM   #80
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Back in my day we shopped up hills, both ways!

But no srsly, the Walmart ad is more or less last years ad with some name brands changed and a couple new items. Minimal effort.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-23-2017, 07:30 PM   #81
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Like I'd go anywhere near a ****ing mall tomorrow.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 07:53 PM   #82
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Just purchased this.

Samsung 55" 4K Ultra HD Smart TV for $498

https://m.samsclub.com/ip/55-uhd-sma...i/prod21422689
I got the same model last year at Best buy on BF. It's an excellent TV for the price.

Recommend turning off the 120 true motion effect though (which is on by default) as it makes everything look odd like a soap opera. Occasionally made things look weird when things move fast on the screen.

Last edited by CapsLockKey; 11-23-2017 at 08:01 PM..
CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-23-2017, 08:04 PM   #83
Keepin it Real

Saved $10 and got two extra lbs on my dog food through Petsmart B1G1 deal. Good enough for me.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-23-2017, 08:16 PM   #84
Future NBA Finals MVP

I'm going to Menards to get a $5 desk punching bag. Sits on desk with suction cup and you can smack it. I'm tired of hurting my wrist punching my marble desk when I get stacked playing online poker.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 08:22 PM   #85
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Like I'd go anywhere near a ****ing mall tomorrow.
Why not you're well armed.
I'm with you wouldn't go if they paid me to take a tv.
RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-23-2017, 09:13 PM   #86
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by RippedmyFlesh View Post
Why not you're well armed.
I'm with you wouldn't go if they paid me to take a tv.
Just went to Best Buy here in St Joe. Was in and out in about 20 minutes.

Finally got my gaming computer. I am beyond excited!
Old 11-23-2017, 09:48 PM   #87
Mahomosapien

Will these specs run games like GTA5 or skyrim on 60fps, or 30fps minimum?

Intel Core i5-7400
NVIDIA GTX 1060 3GB Graphics
8 GB Memory
1TB Hard Drive
Windows 10
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-23-2017, 10:01 PM   #88
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Waiting for Black Friday go pro footage.

What did you all get?
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 10:05 PM   #89
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
Waiting for Black Friday go pro footage.

What did you all get?
Still waiting. Stores in RI dont open till 1AM EST.
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-23-2017, 10:15 PM   #90
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
Same set was at Kohls same price but $150 in bonus bucks....

https://slickdeals.net/f/10693388-ko...ash-for-499-99
I bought one on line this morning, sent the tv to my Daughter for Christmas, kept the Kohls bucks for the SO.

2 bitches happy
500 was including the kohls cash...
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.