Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-23-2017, 09:40 AM  
Life is changing..

-- Black Friday 2017 Edition. Cyber Monday talk OK in here too! --

Anyone planning on doing some black Friday shopping? What kind of deals are out there this year?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 04:42 PM   #61
I got Rice cookin in the micro

Tons of great deals this year surprising
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 04:50 PM   #62
The Constitutional Choo choo

Standing in a line of crazy people outside the local Best Buy. Hoping I get in there I time to by my daughter a MacBook Air for Christmas.

I wouldn't do this for me. That's for dam sure.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 04:53 PM   #63
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
Standing in a line of crazy people outside the local Best Buy. Hoping I get in there I time to by my daughter a MacBook Air for Christmas.

I wouldn't do this for me. That's for dam sure.
cause you're not worth it... send pic of daughter...
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-23-2017, 04:55 PM   #64

Im definitely not worth it.
No pics. Have a couple vids of her kicking the shit out of a racist Latino.
Ahhhh. Memories
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 04:57 PM   #65
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
That's less you need as it was said MORE

I suggested a build but.....
What?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 05:07 PM   #66
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
What?

I told you to build something, I am a laptop guy with bad ass dell Aleinware units. I don't know prebuilt units as they cut corners so I suggest these.

http://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/dell-...r4/dpcwy00b4bf

http://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/dell-...1-r4/dpcwy00b2
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-23-2017, 05:09 PM   #67
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
Im definitely not worth it.
No pics. Have a couple vids of her kicking the shit out of a racist Latino.
Ahhhh. Memories
That will work, I need to rub one out after blu-balling it through dinner...
Old 11-23-2017, 05:31 PM   #68
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
That will work, I need to rub one out after blu-balling it through dinner...
You are a ****ing weirdo
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 05:44 PM   #69
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
I ordered a 5-camera Arlo Pro wireless camera system for the house today.
I have the previous model with 4 cams we like well except the non rechargeable batteries.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 06:10 PM   #70
Space Cadet and Aczabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
What do you think of this one, Cooper (or others that are knowledgeable in this type of stuff)

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/cyberpo...?skuId=5833100
Best Buy is always the worst buy for anything. But I'm a self building geek. Microcenter consistently has excellent prices.
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 06:20 PM   #71
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
55" TCL Roku 4K TV at Costco for $369
Bought one of these a couple months ago... awesome purchase!
MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-23-2017, 06:35 PM   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lane View Post
Best Buy is always the worst buy for anything. But I'm a self building geek. Microcenter consistently has excellent prices.
Oh it sucked.. They ran out of Mac Air 13.3 so I had to kick another 200 bills, for the one with the better hard drive.
Happy Thanksgiving Dave
Old 11-23-2017, 06:36 PM   #73
Supporter

Quote:
I ordered a 5-camera Arlo Pro wireless camera system for the house today.
I see the 4 camera for sale at 499, where did you get the 5?
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 06:40 PM   #74
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I see the 4 camera for sale at 499, where did you get the 5?
Actually got the 4-cam from BB with an add-on from Amazon.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 06:43 PM   #75
Supporter

Quote:
Actually got the 4-cam from BB with an add-on from Amazon.
Gracious senior.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.