Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-23-2017, 09:40 AM  
Life is changing..

-- Black Friday 2017 Edition. Cyber Monday talk OK in here too! --

Anyone planning on doing some black Friday shopping? What kind of deals are out there this year?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 03:34 PM   #46
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
I ordered a 5-camera Arlo Pro wireless camera system for the house today.
They are nice to have I have a Avigilon system on both houses and I have always been very happy.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-23-2017, 03:35 PM   #47
BAMF

$550 for $100 worth of plywood... I'm in the wrong business.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-23-2017, 03:36 PM   #48
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
A lot of people have their credit card so I thought I'd ask. The only thing about pre built I'd be scared of is the power supply
Nope - I'm paying cash.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 03:47 PM   #49
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspchief View Post
$550 for $100 worth of plywood... I'm in the wrong business.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
you saw the keyboard stand? looks like a DIY project, may
need an HVLP gun to spray it...
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-23-2017, 03:56 PM   #50
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Nope - I'm paying cash.

CyberpowerPC
Old 11-23-2017, 03:57 PM   #51
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Fatwallet and Slickdeals still a thing?

Fatwallet died about a month ago
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-23-2017, 04:14 PM   #52
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
CyberpowerPC
Do you have a suggestion based upon that link I provided above?

The game I primarily play is StarCraft 2 and StarCraft Brood War Remastered, but I'd like to be able to branch out to other games as well
Old 11-23-2017, 04:16 PM   #53
Andy Reid Supporter

Just purchased this.

Samsung 55" 4K Ultra HD Smart TV for $498

https://m.samsclub.com/ip/55-uhd-sma...i/prod21422689
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 04:20 PM   #54
Life is changing..

What do you think of this one, Cooper (or others that are knowledgeable in this type of stuff)

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/cyberpo...?skuId=5833100
Old 11-23-2017, 04:22 PM   #55
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
What do you think of this one, Cooper (or others that are knowledgeable in this type of stuff)

Doesn't look like much to me.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 04:23 PM   #56
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Doesn't look like much to me.
Fixed
Old 11-23-2017, 04:34 PM   #57
MVP

Quote:

It wouldn't really hold up well with the games you play you need the best processor you can buy
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-23-2017, 04:36 PM   #58
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Just purchased this.

Samsung 55" 4K Ultra HD Smart TV for $498

https://m.samsclub.com/ip/55-uhd-sma...i/prod21422689
Same set was at Kohls same price but $150 in bonus bucks....

https://slickdeals.net/f/10693388-ko...ash-for-499-99
I bought one on line this morning, sent the tv to my Daughter for Christmas, kept the Kohls bucks for the SO.

2 bitches happy

Last edited by cooper barrett; 11-23-2017 at 04:45 PM..
Old 11-23-2017, 04:38 PM   #59
Itinerant degenerate.

Which day has the better deals, Black Friday or Cyber Monday?
Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-23-2017, 04:41 PM   #60
MVP

Quote:

That's less you need as it was said MORE

I suggested a build but.....