Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 11-22-2017, 03:30 PM  
Veteran

This little thing saved my life

Saturday lying in my recliner and my most important decision at the time take a nap or get up and lie in bed instead. I know tough life. Then I thought I was dying of a stroke. One bam then a second one even harder. Most people that have these things feel it in their chest when it goes off not me it went to my head. One of my cardiologists said sometimes it feels that way. Said we wouldn't be talking if I hadn't had the device.Scared the living **** out of me because I didn't feel it in my chest so I didnt think it was the icd. God dam it I was going to out live that manson piece of shit!!!
RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-22-2017, 03:55 PM   #16
Sprinkle in some Mahomes

Is that why they Rippedyourflesh?
TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-22-2017, 03:56 PM   #17
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
And why did you have this in the first place? Should we all have one ?
Ill tell ya you dont feel it in you and if it ever goes off it saves your life. Shocks your heart before it goes into defib. Maybe someday all people will.
RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-22-2017, 03:57 PM   #18
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65TPT View Post
Is that why they Rippedyourflesh?
I was going to create an image of the frank zappa cover with herm's head instead of a weasel but never did it because I never finish anything. Album is called weasels ripped my flesh. Zappa got it from this

Old 11-22-2017, 03:57 PM   #19
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
And why did you have this in the first place? Should we all have one ?
Wait, you don't have one? Didn't you get the letter?
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 03:59 PM   #20
Choco Favre

Glad to see you made it.

How old are you?
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2017, 03:59 PM   #21
Emporer of Mongo

well im glad you had that thing man

scary

dont do that again!
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2017, 04:00 PM   #22
Cheat Death

Happy your birth control saved your life.

j/k, glad you're ok, man.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2017, 04:02 PM   #23
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Glad to see you made it.

How old are you?
58 got it 3 years ago
Old 11-22-2017, 04:03 PM   #24
Veteran

Someday I am going to be banging the old lady and she is going to notice a big surge in effort.
Old 11-22-2017, 04:04 PM   #25
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Happy your birth control saved your life.

j/k, glad you're ok, man.
lol Who knew it did both?
Old 11-22-2017, 04:05 PM   #26
Veteran

ty for well wishes appreciated and no ****ing way I am buying it before Mahomes starts.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 04:08 PM   #27
MVP

Glad you’re better now. That would scare the hell out of anyone
ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-22-2017, 04:13 PM   #28
Veteran

I have kind of a gruesome gallows sense of humor and my gen dr knows this and he was laughing telling me how people have been dead and the thing keeps going off. No other patient he has ever seen would have laughed about it. This conversation took place before it went off. Now more unnerving than funny.
Old 11-22-2017, 04:40 PM   #29
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by RippedmyFlesh View Post
I have kind of a gruesome gallows sense of humor and my gen dr knows this and he was laughing telling me how people have been dead and the thing keeps going off. No other patient he has ever seen would have laughed about it. This conversation took place before it went off. Now more unnerving than funny.
Glad you're OK! a "Rippedmyflesh Lounge" just doesn't sound right.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2017, 04:42 PM   #30
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RippedmyFlesh View Post
I was going to create an image of the frank zappa cover with herm's head instead of a weasel but never did it because I never finish anything. Album is called weasels ripped my flesh. Zappa got it from this

I'm still really disappointed that the University of North Dakota didn't go with the Ermines nickname for their sports teams.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.