Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-22-2017, 03:30 PM  
Veteran

This little thing saved my life

Saturday lying in my recliner and my most important decision at the time take a nap or get up and lie in bed instead. I know tough life. Then I thought I was dying of a stroke. One bam then a second one even harder. Most people that have these things feel it in their chest when it goes off not me it went to my head. One of my cardiologists said sometimes it feels that way. Said we wouldn't be talking if I hadn't had the device.Scared the living **** out of me because I didn't feel it in my chest so I didnt think it was the icd. God dam it I was going to out live that manson piece of shit!!!
RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-22-2017, 03:40 PM   #2
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I have no idea what that thing is, but it seems like it could come in handy.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2017, 03:41 PM   #3
Banned

Yikes. Sorry you had to go through that.

Now, WTF are you talking about?
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2017, 03:44 PM   #4
Veteran

It is an Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator . Think micro version of paddles.
RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-22-2017, 03:45 PM   #5
Threepeat!

Spam for implantable cardioverter defibrillators! Mods please delete!

J/K. Glad that you have the device and survived the event. Might help if you weren't getting all that 2nd hand smoke from your avy.

Hope we go a long time w/o having to rename the lounge.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2017, 03:47 PM   #6
Sprinkle in some Mahomes

Damn. You alright now??
TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-22-2017, 03:48 PM   #7
Veteran

A couple of years ago they tested it I felt my chest being shocked but this time went to my head. Good thing I have a hard head.
Old 11-22-2017, 03:49 PM   #8
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65TPT View Post
Damn. You alright now??
Here so yes.
Old 11-22-2017, 03:50 PM   #9
Sprinkle in some Mahomes

Hope that thing doesn't give you a shock just because it is in a bad mood and just feels like it.
TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-22-2017, 03:51 PM   #10
Veteran

Having tests and went to one of the best cardiac hospitals in the country to be checked out am home and kicking.
Old 11-22-2017, 03:52 PM   #11
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65TPT View Post
Hope that thing doesn't give you a shock just because it is in a bad mood and just feels like it.
I honestly thought the raiders game was going to fire it. My wife almost kicked me out at the end of that game.
Old 11-22-2017, 03:52 PM   #12
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RippedmyFlesh View Post
It is an Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator . Think micro version of paddles.

Why did you have that in you?
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2017, 03:53 PM   #13
Politically Incorrect

Can that be hooked up to my scrotum if I need a jump-start?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2017, 03:54 PM   #14
Fish are scared of me

And why did you have this in the first place? Should we all have one ?
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2017, 03:54 PM   #15
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Why did you have that in you?
Heart attack 8 years ago extensive damage.