Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 11-22-2017, 03:03 PM  
Threepeat!

Alex Smith on 810

Paraphrase:Everyone loved us the first five weeks. Now nobody is on the bandwagon. It's just us. (The players.)

Not sure if that was directed to fans, media or both. Sounded a bit disappointed and dejected. Short interview, not much of substance regarding Chiefs.

Other topics:

We're frustrated. No moping or staying down. Can't look backwards. Gotta play ourselves out of this little funk.

We're one good series from being back in it. Just need to clean up the little things.

Trust what you've been coached to do, just play. Can't worry about past games.

Team is not spoiled by success. Not an issue of work ethic or taking things for granted. We played some good opponents. Have to turn attention to details.

Plaza lights, weatherman Gary Lezak, kids, weather

Last edited by T-post Tom; 11-22-2017 at 05:59 PM..
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2017, 09:09 PM   #61
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Sorry to see him down like that, clear that a portion of what he's saying is that "they were all behind [me] when we were winning, now that we're losing they're all against [me]." Sucks because he's a great guy, hard worker, and honestly a quality top something QB n this league. He's due more respect, but also just not performing at a super high level at the same time. You need to be better than just good to win the Superbowl. I would love to see Alex win MVP, would have been amazing, but just don't see that or a championship happening for us.
Id say top 2/3.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2017, 09:23 PM   #62
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by KranzDictum View Post
That is sad coming from a team with a 2 1/2 game lead in the division and all but guaranteed a playoff spot.
1.5 game lead on Oakland. If you want to fix that this weekend feel free.

Alex played aggressive when he was against the wall. Then won some breathing room and naturally shelled up again. He can't help it.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-22-2017, 09:36 PM   #63
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
That's not true at all. Browns and Bills fans have it much worse than we have recently and it is not even close. You are just a f**king crybaby.
I guess that depends on a persons definition. Yes they have not fared very well in the regular season. The Bills have been to 4 SBs since we have been to a SB our one and only AFC Championship game was in 93 against those Bills.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-22-2017, 09:39 PM   #64
Archivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
Calling someone a hater implies they're jealous and their anger is rooted in envy.

The patriots have haters.

Tom Brady has haters.

Because they're good and every non pats fan wishes their own team had that level of success.

Fans criticizing the chiefs and Alex are not 'haters'. Nobody outside of KC gives a shit about this team, because there's nothing to be jealous of.
Exactly...I dont hate the team...quite the opposite. Frankly, I have been a fan of this team for more than 30 years. The problem, however, is that it seems no matter who is the coach, GM or players, they have this loser mentality.

Any modicum of success suddenly turns into this morass of losing...some weak link that is exploited by the other teams that KC has no answer for and it's ****ing frustrating to see happen over and over and over again.

At this point, I expect the Chiefs to shit their pants after a good run, it's just what they do...they fail.

Doesnt make me hate them, it's just what I've come to expect...unfortunately.
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-22-2017, 10:13 PM   #65
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCTitus View Post
Exactly...I dont hate the team...quite the opposite. Frankly, I have been a fan of this team for more than 30 years. The problem, however, is that it seems no matter who is the coach, GM or players, they have this loser mentality.

Any modicum of success suddenly turns into this morass of losing...some weak link that is exploited by the other teams that KC has no answer for and it's ****ing frustrating to see happen over and over and over again.

At this point, I expect the Chiefs to shit their pants after a good run, it's just what they do...they fail.

Doesnt make me hate them, it's just what I've come to expect...unfortunately.
ultimately, that falls at your feet, not the Chiefs.

I just laugh now.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2017, 11:46 PM   #66
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-post Tom View Post
Sounded a bit disappointed and dejected. Short interview, not much of substance regarding Chiefs.
Meh.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 12:20 AM   #67
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
4 out of 5 psychologists surveyed said winning football games drastically reduces depression
4 out of 5 were doing their assistants,,,,
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-23-2017, 12:45 AM   #68
Starter

Never hated the player, just his inability to play. And his coach's reluctance to admit it.
Only158 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Only158 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Only158 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Only158 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Only158 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Only158 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 11-23-2017, 06:59 AM   #69
Chiefs Moon

Alex Smith isn't exactly an inspirational leader.
Old 11-23-2017, 08:38 AM   #70
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs Moon View Post
Alex Smith isn't exactly an inspirational leader.
Oh I don't know about that. He's inspired me to fly a banner for only the second time in my life.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 09:12 AM   #71
Curmudgeon

We were 5-0 when Smith was chucking the ball downfield. We're 1-4 playing checkdown. Opposing teams stack 8 in the box because they know they don't have to defend any farther than 15 yards. I'll live with an INT or 2 past 20 yards. There is no reason not to go back to what worked early in the season. The O-line is better with the return of Morse and LDT. Throw the damn ball deep.
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-23-2017, 09:50 AM   #72
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan View Post
You know, Charcandrick West took to twitter yesterday basically saying the same thing about “haters” not being loyal. What the hell is wrong with these guys? Some of the whiniest p****** I’ve ever seen! Just start playing better and winning and we’ll shut up.
LOL, really if they played for a big market, they'd go fetal and cry because of the vitriol from the fans and media. This shit is tame, the only fanbase that's truly polite are the GB Packers faithful.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 09:54 AM   #73
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman View Post
We were 5-0 when Smith was chucking the ball downfield. We're 1-4 playing checkdown.
We're 1-4 since defenses started to sit in zone coverage which most QB's can tear apart.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 10:21 AM   #74
I'll be back.

I really cannot believe this prick didn't take any personal responsibility for the loss this week. We were supposed to have goddamn Super Bowl aspirations and just went out and blew a game against a bottom feeder off the bye.

And it was all HIS fault. The only reason the Giants scored in regulation was his ****ing turnovers. And in overtime he turtled. He went and hid with the game on the line.

And all he says this week...

A total shirking of responsibility as team leader considering his performance.

The KC media are ****ing cowards. Call this guy out.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 10:24 AM   #75
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I really cannot believe this prick didn't take any personal responsibility for the loss this week. We were supposed to have goddamn Super Bowl aspirations and just went out and blew a game against a bottom feeder off the bye.

And it was all HIS fault. The only reason the Giants scored in regulation was his ****ing turnovers. And in overtime he turtled. He went and hid with the game on the line.

And all he says this week...

A total shirking of responsibility as team leader considering his performance.

The KC media are ****ing cowards. Call this guy out.
The one aspect of leadership Smith has never allowed himself to embrace is his own mistakes.

"Look, that one was on me. I own it. I didn't execute."

I can't remember him ever saying that...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.