Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-22-2017, 03:03 PM  
Threepeat!

Alex Smith on 810

Paraphrase:Everyone loved us the first five weeks. Now nobody is on the bandwagon. It's just us. (The players.)

Not sure if that was directed to fans, media or both. Sounded a bit disappointed and dejected. Short interview, not much of substance regarding Chiefs.

Other topics:

We're frustrated. No moping or staying down. Can't look backwards. Gotta play ourselves out of this little funk.

We're one good series from being back in it. Just need to clean up the little things.

Trust what you've been coached to do, just play. Can't worry about past games.

Team is not spoiled by success. Not an issue of work ethic or taking things for granted. We played some good opponents. Have to turn attention to details.

Plaza lights, weatherman Gary Lezak, kids, weather

Last edited by T-post Tom; 11-22-2017 at 05:59 PM..
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2017, 03:04 PM   #2
You Sweetie!

he's still very sweet.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 03:05 PM   #3
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-post Tom View Post
Paraphrase:Everyone loved us the first five weeks. Now nobody is on the bandwagon. It's just us. (The players.)

Not sure if that was directed to fans, media or both. Sounded a bit disappointed and dejected. Short interview, not much of substance.
Not much in his play either
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2017, 03:07 PM   #4

Alex, I’ll be back on the bandwagon once you are gone.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2017, 03:08 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Alex, I’ll be back on the bandwagon once you are gone.
Damn
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2017, 03:09 PM   #6
SuperChiefs

Did he say when he plans on pulling his head out of his ass?
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2017, 03:11 PM   #7
Veteran

Quote:

Not sure if that was directed to fans, media or both. Sounded a bit disappointed and dejected. Short interview, not much of substance.
That's not the first time I have heard an interview with him described that way. I think he has depression. I am not just criticizing it kind of reminds of when I found out Springsteen had it. Sometimes it just baffles us how someone could feel that way that has so much going for them. I get its chemical but still hard to understand.
RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 03:14 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by RippedmyFlesh View Post
That's not the first time I have heard an interview with him described that way. I think he has depression. I am not just criticizing it kind of reminds of when I found out Springsteen had it. Sometimes it just baffles us how someone could feel that way that has so much going for them. I get its chemical but still hard to understand.
4 out of 5 psychologists surveyed said winning football games drastically reduces depression
Old 11-22-2017, 03:15 PM   #9
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
he's still very sweet.
He is!

But ill take a Dbag with talent over a nice guy who lacks talent every single time.

Ben Roethlisburger for example
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2017, 03:15 PM   #10
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
4 out of 5 psychologists surveyed said winning football games drastically reduces depression
lol would do wonders for me about now.
RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-22-2017, 03:20 PM   #11
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2017, 03:25 PM   #12
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
haha...cracks me up everytime. im not a Fisher hater.....but it cracks me up that fans got so excited over a pick of a tackle.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2017, 03:25 PM   #13
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by RippedmyFlesh View Post
Probably CTE.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-22-2017, 03:30 PM   #14
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
I will always be cross armed guy.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-22-2017, 03:33 PM   #15
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:

It's weird how fans like a 5-0 team more than a 1-4 team.

Hard to figure out what's got fans (and pundits) crossing them off of the contender list.

/sarcasm
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.