Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-19-2017, 10:14 PM  
Dumbass!

Someone, please tell me that this loss wasn't on Alex Smith

I need to unload on some dumbass.
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2017, 12:54 PM   #121
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
but Reid is a QB guru
So, you're going to tell us that Alex Smith hasn't been totally transformed since coming to KC?

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...S/SmitAl03.htm

7 Years in SF: 38-36-1 59.3% Passer Rating 81 TD's 63 INT's

5 Years in KC: 47-23 65.2% Passer Rating 94 TD's 29 INT's

And he still has 6 games in which to play.

I'm not defending Smith, he can go **** himself at this point.

I'm attacking your butt****ing moronic post that Andy Reid isn't a QB Guru.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2017, 12:56 PM   #122
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
What did you think about Murray playing NB some of the game yesterday?
I'd take him over Gaines, that's for sure...
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2017, 12:56 PM   #123
Pepsi, cheeburger, chip

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Right? It's just so friggen maddening. He ISN'T getting whacked around and he has no reason to be showing the jitters he's showing. He acts like the instant a DE puts a swim move on his tackle that it's all over. I've seen a handful of times where the DE makes the move and gets on Fisher/Schwartz's shoulder so Alex freaks out. Meanwhile Fisher/Schwartz simply do what a good tackle is supposed to do in those situation and use the DE's momentum to push him past and wash him out.

If Smith steps up, the pocket is clean as a whistle in front of him. Instead he does that backwards/sideways freakout thing and takes himself right into where the tackle was trying to shove the guy.

His OL are doing things correctly that Smith is ****ing up by virtue of feeling pressue that isn't there. The middle of the line is holding and he's acting like its in his lap every other play. The outside is pushing their guys up and around the pocket and giving Smith clean throwing lanes but he's not standing in and making a play.

It's all on Smith - all of it. He's just completely lost his nerve and it's pissing me right off.
Great assessment.
Funny that on one play (I think on the sack) the end blew by and Smith had a clean pocket but he still looked over his shoulder for the pressure instead of focusing down field. He panics...
Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.
Old 11-20-2017, 01:00 PM   #124
Curmudgeon

I'm not going to say it was all on Smith, there were plenty of poor performances to go around. But the one thing I will say is if you can't muster more than 9 points against a 1-8 team, you have a QB problem.
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-20-2017, 01:02 PM   #125
In Search of a Life

It's all Smith, or a factor because he is shit.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-20-2017, 01:13 PM   #126
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
So, you're going to tell us that Alex Smith hasn't been totally transformed since coming to KC?

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...S/SmitAl03.htm

7 Years in SF: 38-36-1 59.3% Passer Rating 81 TD's 63 INT's

5 Years in KC: 47-23 65.2% Passer Rating 94 TD's 29 INT's

And he still has 6 games in which to play.

I'm not defending Smith, he can go **** himself at this point.

I'm attacking your butt****ing moronic post that Andy Reid isn't a QB Guru.
Well, to to be fair, SF was a unique shit-show from the day Alex arrived.

"I have an idea, let's fire our playoff coach and then release every single good player on the roster. REBUILD!!!!"

Then they proceeded to replace the offensive staff every year. It was a goddamn disaster.

Alex grew under Harbaugh, and he hasn't developed as a QB under Reid. Reid (and his offensive staff putting the game plan together) has simply done a good job hiding his inability to drop back, read a defense, and make the throw.

I've seen evidence that Reid can hide QB's weaknesses, but not a lot that he can develop highly skilled and capable QB's. Seems they need him holding their hand to get shit done.

Hopefully our uber talented rookie can shift that trend, but maybe spending so much effort hiding weaknesses prevents those QB's from developing them.

Also, I'd point out, you did call me a butt****ing moron for even insinuating Reid might be able to develop Smith. You said at his age only a dipshit would expect him to be anything other than what he's established.

You were right. Andy covers his weaknesses, but I don't think he's made him better. He's the same guy he was under Harbaugh. Same warts. Just like you, I think it's time to flip the page and start a new chapter.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2017, 01:26 PM   #127
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman View Post
I'm not going to say it was all on Smith, there were plenty of poor performances to go around. But the one thing I will say is if you can't muster more than 9 points against a 1-8 team, you have a QB problem.
Ok....I'll bite. Who else was it on then?
dls6501 would the whole thing.dls6501 would the whole thing.dls6501 would the whole thing.dls6501 would the whole thing.dls6501 would the whole thing.dls6501 would the whole thing.dls6501 would the whole thing.dls6501 would the whole thing.dls6501 would the whole thing.dls6501 would the whole thing.dls6501 would the whole thing.
Old 11-20-2017, 01:36 PM   #128
Mahomes Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by dls6501 View Post
Ok....I'll bite. Who else was it on then?
lol
I mean.... Penalties can be to blame without argue...

But get that stupid "Wind", "Need more weapons", "Berry's Injury", and "Hunt has hit a rookie wall" bullshit out of here.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2017, 01:37 PM   #129
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Someone, please tell me that this loss wasn't on Alex Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
but Reid is a QB guru

Myth - we’ve debunked that farce of a label.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2017, 01:42 PM   #130
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
Myth - we’ve debunked that farce of a label.
Guru is a strong word. But I look back at his two most successful qbs, Favre and McNabb, and they play a hell of a lot like mahomes does. I know Andy Reid isn't the most popular guy on cp right now. But for all his faults, Im still eager to see what we will do when he let's mahomes loose. And I have a feeling that in the back of Reids mind, he is too. I do want to see mahomes grow up under Andys watch.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2017, 01:44 PM   #131
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Guru is a strong word. But I look back at his two most successful qbs, Favre and McNabb, and they play a hell of a lot like mahomes does. I know Andy Reid isn't the most popular guy on cp right now. But for all his faults, Im still eager to see what we will do when he let's mahomes loose. And I have a feeling that in the back of Reids mind, he is too.
Only a mere hope that he will when he actually becomes the starter
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2017, 02:06 PM   #132
I'll be back.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2017, 02:10 PM   #133
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do you have the last 3rd down of either regulation or OT where Alex bails out of a perfectly clean pocket and dumps it off 10 yards short of the sticks?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2017, 02:12 PM   #134

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Do you have the last 3rd down of either regulation or OT where Alex bails out of a perfectly clean pocket and dumps it off 10 yards short of the sticks?
Doesn't matter. He only does that because he's so psychologically damaged due to bad protection in previous games. Not Alex's fault.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2017, 02:14 PM   #135
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
That OT play...Christ.

If that play didn't perfectly encapsulate 'Bad Alex' then nothing does. Panicky from the snap, feels pressure that isn't there, looks away from the 1 on 1 matchup to his left, scrambles to no purpose, dumps it off to a guy that had no chance to make a play.

Everything that Smith does when he's playing poorly, he did on that play. Every bit of risk-averse, self-sabotaging horseshit that made trading up for Mahomes necessary to begin with came screaming to the fore on that one play.

Don't get me wrong, he'd been doing it all day (and did it for the duration of the Cowboys game as well), but that one - where we all knew that he'd just put the cherry on top of his shit sundae - well that one was just perfect.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.