Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 11-19-2017, 10:14 PM  
Dumbass!

Someone, please tell me that this loss wasn't on Alex Smith

I need to unload on some dumbass.
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2017, 07:56 AM   #211
The only constant is change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
This.

Proud Smith hater from day ****ing one.

The worst are the morons who exclaimed for four shitty years that you can't put the actions of past regimes on the current one.

Yes, you damned well can, and in this case should.

The Chiefs reerunedly let their new regime commit the same erroneous blunder as the LAST two, and the results were EXACTLY the same.

Exactly.

I said this the day we found out about the trade, in fact I was putting it on Clark Hunt since it is the exact same thing that Pioli did for his first move.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 10:51 PM   #212
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
I said this the day we found out about the trade, in fact I was putting it on Clark Hunt since it is the exact same thing that Pioli did for his first move.
The Alex move turned out great for kc in all honesty. Did what we needed him to do. Ideally we would have had a mahomes type ready to go this year. Who knows how long Andy thought he could get out of Alex before moving on. Right now though over the past five or so games Alex is making the decision next year very easy.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-24-2017, 11:36 PM   #213
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
People will say, "you HAVE to let your coach do what he wants to do".

Um, no. No you do not. For better or worse there are examples of ownership telling the coach/GM what the new direction is going to be, and hopefully, you the owner and the new coach laid that ground rule down BEFORE you hired the mother****ers in question:
"I'm the owner".
"This is what I want".
"My last two GM's/Coaches kept bringing in vets and retreads for the QB position, and it has not yielded fruit".
"I want to draft and develop that position".
"You prefer to work with vets rather than developing a rookie"? "Perhaps you aren't the right man for the job".

Gee, look how HARD that is!
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2017, 03:54 AM   #214
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
People will say, "you HAVE to let your coach do what he wants to do".

Um, no. No you do not. For better or worse there are examples of ownership telling the coach/GM what the new direction is going to be, and hopefully, you the owner and the new coach laid that ground rule down BEFORE you hired the mother****ers in question:
"I'm the owner".
"This is what I want".
"My last two GM's/Coaches kept bringing in vets and retreads for the QB position, and it has not yielded fruit".
"I want to draft and develop that position".
"You prefer to work with vets rather than developing a rookie"? "Perhaps you aren't the right man for the job".

Gee, look how HARD that is!
Our owner : "So, soccer.... What do you know about soccer? Have you ever seen a grown man naked? And don't call me Shirley!"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2017, 04:07 AM   #215
Choco Favre

I'm not worried.

Alex is standing in front of the mirror with eye black stickers; it's Sunday morning as he gives himself a pep talk in front of the mirror:

"I got this; this is why they pay me the big bucks"
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2017, 10:45 AM   #216
I'll be back.

The butthurt is so strong

Spoiler!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2017, 12:41 PM   #217
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
this guy's whole ****ing timeline

https://twitter.com/IAmJoeSummers
Pretty sure this is the same 'guy'

https://goo.gl/images/2AA7tU
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2017, 12:51 PM   #218
I'll be back.

Alex is our very own SJW hot button issue.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2017, 05:21 PM   #219
Unsparing

Quote:

Alex is our very own SJW hot button issue.
Judging from that little worm's avatar, I would crush him like an insect beneath my boot heel.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2017, 10:56 PM   #220
I'll be back.

This guy is an elitist media prick.

Old 11-26-2017, 11:12 PM   #221
Unsparing

Quote:

I have corrected the fool. Sleep well.
Old 11-26-2017, 11:16 PM   #222
In Search of a Life

Quote:

That makes literally no ****ing sense.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-26-2017, 11:19 PM   #223
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
That makes literally no ****ing sense.
It's prick media member speak for "I don't want to admit I was wrong, therefore everything you have said is still wrong even if you are now right."
Old 11-26-2017, 11:22 PM   #224
In Search of a Life

Quote:
It's prick media member speak for "I don't want to admit I was wrong, therefore everything you have said is still wrong even if you are now right."
Pretty much. What a wanker.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-26-2017, 11:27 PM   #225
You Sweetie!

Quote:
****ing christ

So dumb, whoever that is. The run game is a product of teams making Alex beat them. that's the ENTIRE reason KHunt can't find space or seams.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.