Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-19-2017, 10:14 PM  
Dumbass!

Someone, please tell me that this loss wasn't on Alex Smith

I need to unload on some dumbass.
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2017, 02:16 PM   #136
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Do you have the last 3rd down of either regulation or OT where Alex bails out of a perfectly clean pocket and dumps it off 10 yards short of the sticks?
You know that I do. I'm starving for All 22 on this.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2017, 02:17 PM   #137
Spiraling down the Drain

Try celeb jihad for unloading. Oh yeah, Alex Smith sucks.
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2017, 02:18 PM   #138
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

Lol..

This guy pisses me off so ****ing much.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2017, 02:18 PM   #139
"You like to drink?"

Three man rush.. and he panics.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2017, 02:20 PM   #140
Settle this once and forever

Anyone else notice teams have been dropping eight men into coverage against us lately?

My theory is that they know Alex won't force a throw into a tight window and eventually get happy feet of his own accord.

I'll be keeping an eye on that sort of thing over these next several weeks.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2017, 02:21 PM   #141
Ain't no relax!

Quote:

3rd and 10, clean pocket. This mother****er throws behind the line of scrimmage.

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2017, 02:24 PM   #142
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Anyone else notice teams have been dropping eight men into coverage against us lately?

My theory is that they know Alex won't force a throw into a tight window and eventually get happy feet of his own accord.

I'll be keeping an eye on that sort of thing over these next several weeks.
Run on first down. Throw outlet pass for 3 yards. 3rd and long, what oh what will they do?
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2017, 02:24 PM   #143
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:

THERE IS NO PRESSURE THERE, YOU JITTERY LITTLE BITCH!!!!!

I mean ****, there's nothing that even begins to resemble pressure. And he has Kelce and Hill to his left.

So what's he do? Rolls right for no reason whatseover, effectively eliminating them from the play when there's still a TON of time for either of those guys (both excellent route runners) to break open.

Jesus tapdancing Christ he wrecked that game. You can actually see the instant that he has his Casselesque 'pants-shit' at the back of his drop. For ****s sake, you see him flinch! How often do you see a quarterback visibly flinch?!?!

This all-22 is going to be so so ugly. I really thought he was incapable of playing worse than he did against Dallas but I'm pretty sure I was wrong. So very, very wrong.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2017, 02:25 PM   #144
You Sweetie!

DEFINITELY was NOT 50 mph winds during the game - the lady on the field had mentioned it was like 29 mph winds.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2017, 02:26 PM   #145
I'll be back.

He really, really wanted the defense to force a three and out, have the Giants go for it on 4th down from the 50, not make it, and set him up for another easy Denver doink situation.

You don't get easy mode every overtime, cuck.

You almost got it...you were one play away...but your $20 million dollar ass put the game on Phil Gaines' head, and you paid for it.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2017, 02:27 PM   #146
I'll be back.

This loss isn't on Smith guys, it's on everyone!

Old 11-20-2017, 02:29 PM   #147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
DEFINITELY was NOT 50 mph winds during the game - the lady on the field had mentioned it was like 29 mph winds.
I checked weather app at kickoff and it said 13 mph, which was consistent with what I could see the flags at the top of the goalposts doing. Wasn't that bad.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2017, 02:30 PM   #148
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
He really, really wanted the defense to force a three and out, have the Giants go for it on 4th down from the 50, not make it, and set him up for another easy Denver doink situation.

You don't get easy mode every overtime, cuck.

You almost got it...you were one play away...but your $20 million dollar ass put the game on Phil Gaines' head, and you paid for it.
One interception.

It took one goddamn interception for him to turn back into the pants-wetting pumpkin that I knew he murdered. I was sure he'd killed that ****ing guy.

Nope. He's the Anti-Hulk. Somewhere deep inside of Alex Smith there's a limp-wristed bitch that keeps spitting out the bullet and who comes out to turn him into a tiny little yellow pussy who just fists this football team anytime things get tight.

What does one have to be irradiated with to infest himself with that type of parasite? Did he fall into a vat of lavender body wash and vegan meat products while in San Francisco? ****ing hell this irritates me.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2017, 02:30 PM   #149
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
Myth - we’ve debunked that farce of a label.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2017, 02:32 PM   #150
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Everything that Smith does when he's playing poorly, he did on that play. Every bit of risk-averse, self-sabotaging horseshit that made trading up for Mahomes necessary to begin with came screaming to the fore on that one play.
Which is exactly why this is the time to bench him, once and for all, for Patrick Mahomes.

Reid and Veach need to use their balls and guts, not fall into the same old NFL "trap" of standing by a player when said player is completely DONE.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.