Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 11-19-2017, 05:49 PM  
Baba Ganoush

Here’s why you don’t start Mahomes

First of all, our schedule is very easy from here on out. We have 6 games left with four of them being home games. As much as it pains me to say this, Alex very well could get it together and we’ll have a shot at getting some value for him. We bench him now, we won’t get shit, period. Let him pad those stats baby!!!!!

Mahomes has no chemistry with the first team players, he needs a full off-season to mesh with those guys. If he starts or sits, either way we have no chance at a Super Bowl run. This defense is atrocious. If Mahomes lays an egg (which is highly likely) it’ll just knock his confidence down. There’s no reason to risk an injury on a player when this team isn’t going anywhere with or without him playing. Last thing we need is for him to come in and get concussed. Be smart, put the beer down and calm the **** down. The remaining schedule should be a breeze for Smitty to rack up some decent stats.

I love you all and it’ll all be okay!!!!
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2017, 08:40 PM   #121
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by dls6501 View Post
Now I know you are trolling.

This wasnt double coverage. The safety came over super late and would never have been im the play at all if the pass wasnt substantially underthrown.
I swear to god I’m not ****ing trolling, stop with that shit.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2017, 08:43 PM   #122
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
I swear to god I’m not ****ing trolling, stop with that shit.
I believe you.
You're just stupid.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 08:44 PM   #123
Supporter

Quote:
Houston had a decent defense in the beginning. Romo was done anyways. Just stop bitch boy.
Houston? You said the Cowboys.

You’re a butt****ing moron, Clown
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 08:53 PM   #124
Black Bob's daddy

No point in continuing to play Alex. You can see the look on his face every time he gets hit or makes an errant throw, which is often. He's mentally done. He's tough, I'll give him that, but he doesn't have what it takes anymore (if he ever had it to begin with).

Alex actually had time to throw a lot of the day. He has no pocket presence and gets happy feet instantly.

Mahomes will make mistakes, but it's time to go to him. I know Reid won't make the move, but it's the right move. Getting 6 games under his belt would help him immensely in his preparation for next year. He would get some live game experience and would get a better idea on where he needs to improve. Going into next season with no regular season experience leaves us having no clue what we have in him.

Hanging on to Smith for the slim chance of winning in the playoffs is a fools errand. Everybody knows how this story ends.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 08:57 PM   #125
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
Mahomes will make mistakes, but it's time to go to him. I know Reid won't make the move, but it's the right move. Getting 6 games under his belt would help him immensely in his preparation for next year. He would get some live game experience and would get a better idea on where he needs to improve. Going into next season with no regular season experience leaves us having no clue what we have in him.

Hanging on to Smith for the slim chance of winning in the playoffs is a fools errand. Everybody knows how this story ends.
Not only will Mahomes get the remaining games, but he will very likely get some playoff experience.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2017, 08:59 PM   #126
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
He’ll be struggling to keep up with opposing teams due to our defense.
Dude he is already used to it he comes from Texas Tech. He will be right at home.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2017, 09:02 PM   #127

Quote:
Yep and you should stick with him for these last 6 pointless games.

We’ll be one and done IF we make playoffs anyways. Mahomes will soon **** shit up!!!
And Alex isn’t screwing things up now?
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2017, 09:11 PM   #128
Bolton gonna knock you out

Dumb, and childish...
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2017, 09:12 PM   #129
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
And Alex isn’t screwing things up now?
4 home games in the last 6 games

3-1 at home with a loss from a legit team.
Old 11-19-2017, 09:16 PM   #130
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
I believe you.
You're just stupid.
https://youtu.be/_i1vMK4XaPk
Old 11-19-2017, 09:23 PM   #131

Quote:
4 home games in the last 6 games

3-1 at home with a loss from a legit team.
I can tell you that will change the way they are playing now the bills are the only possible win we can have and that’s just because they pretty much have given all the playmakers away and they are in rebuild mode. I assure you teams are tasting blood in the water when they play us and will be far less intimidated by the arrowhead affect, especially now that there’s a blueprint on how to beat us.
Old 11-19-2017, 09:28 PM   #132
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
I can tell you that will change the way they are playing now the bills are the only possible win we can have and that’s just because they pretty much have given all the playmakers away and they are in rebuild mode. I assure you teams are tasting blood in the water when they play us and will be far less intimidated by the arrowhead affect, especially now that there’s a blueprint on how to beat us.

Chiefs will be fired up for Oakland, you better believe that. Also, we play ****ing Peterman/Taylor, Cutler, Brock/Trevor and McCown lol. Not scary by any means.

And don’t worry about the blueprint, any given Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-19-2017, 09:33 PM   #133

Quote:
Chiefs will be fired up for Oakland, you better believe that. Also, we play ****ing Peterman/Taylor, Cutler, Brock/Trevor and McCown lol. Not scary by any means.

And don’t worry about the blueprint, any given Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We lost to a 1-8 team not to mention practice squad wide receivers who made our secondary look bad.
Old 11-19-2017, 09:37 PM   #134
Baba Ganoush

I’d hate to start the 2018 season constantly reading updates on Mahomes knee. Constantly looking at twitter or CP. It would suck balls not knowing what the future holds for him, all because he needed a few snaps under his belt in a terrible season? See what I’m saying here? Why risk that shit?

I’d rather know that he’s healthy and moving around. Too many QBs went down this season and the same can happen for Pat. Don’t let him get hurt in a game where he should not have been playing. Not worth it.
Old 11-19-2017, 09:40 PM   #135
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
We lost to a 1-8 team not to mention practice squad wide receivers who made our secondary look bad.
Any given sunday, shit happens. How long have you been watching the NFL? It’s common for mediocre teams to lose to shitty teams.

Steelers almost lost to the Colts in Pittsburgh. I’m sure there’s bigger upsets, but I’m not worried about that shit. On to week 12 my friend. Let’s finish up this shitty season and start our stud.