Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-19-2017, 05:49 PM  
Baba Ganoush

Here’s why you don’t start Mahomes

First of all, our schedule is very easy from here on out. We have 6 games left with four of them being home games. As much as it pains me to say this, Alex very well could get it together and we’ll have a shot at getting some value for him. We bench him now, we won’t get shit, period. Let him pad those stats baby!!!!!

Mahomes has no chemistry with the first team players, he needs a full off-season to mesh with those guys. If he starts or sits, either way we have no chance at a Super Bowl run. This defense is atrocious. If Mahomes lays an egg (which is highly likely) it’ll just knock his confidence down. There’s no reason to risk an injury on a player when this team isn’t going anywhere with or without him playing. Last thing we need is for him to come in and get concussed. Be smart, put the beer down and calm the **** down. The remaining schedule should be a breeze for Smitty to rack up some decent stats.

I love you all and it’ll all be okay!!!!
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 06:42 PM   #256
Supporter

They are obviously trolling. Only an idiot could watch the games and not see the defense fully commiting to Hunt if there's a chance he will get the ball.

If Alex burns their defense they have to lay off. It's obvious.

Alex doesn't play on defense though, so I have no answers there.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 06:45 PM   #257
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
They are obviously trolling. Only an idiot could watch the games and not see the defense fully commiting to Hunt if there's a chance he will get the ball.

The defense would play even harder when they believe in the qb. What? 9 points in regulation not good enough against the ****ing giants?
ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 11:10 PM   #258
Unsparing

Start him.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2017, 07:26 AM   #259
MVP

What's funny is those that say they don't want to put any pressure on the rookie would rather wait to see if we are going to lose another before making a switch, which means we would only be one game ahead of the bolts who are surging. So that would mean he starts with more pressure on him than having a two game lead. Whatever. We are going to lose on Sunday with Smiff being Smiff. Then what Smiff apologists? Still want him in there? How many losses do we have to get? 4 out of 5? Let's wait and see but oh, 5 out of 6? That's the last straw.
ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-24-2017, 07:46 AM   #260
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post

I've watched the televised version and the all 22 and that's not the case. There are plenty of times we are running against 6 or 7 in the box. The offensive line isn't getting the job done. To support the eyeball test -- the stats also don't lie. PFF had Hunt @ 2.8 yards before contact during his dominance. That's dropped off to .9 yards before contact during the slump. Injuries hurt us. Morse and LDT still look rusty (LDT more so) and they aren't playing with the same tenacity as earlier in the year. Working your way back from injury will do that to you. I think they'll work their way back to full strength and execution before long and we will be fine. But LG is a problem. Fulton is not good at all. I hope Parker can get a shot because the others haven't fared so well.

Don't get me wrong. I think Mahommes would boost the offense. I'm not an Alex apologist. He is what he is -- an average/fringe top 15 QB. But putting Mahommes in there won't fix the run game.
maninthemiddle is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmaninthemiddle is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmaninthemiddle is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmaninthemiddle is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmaninthemiddle is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmaninthemiddle is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmaninthemiddle is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmaninthemiddle is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmaninthemiddle is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmaninthemiddle is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmaninthemiddle is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about