Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-18-2017, 03:15 AM  
Starter

Advanced Website Help?

Not sure if anyone here can help with this but as this is the only forums I come to daily and a search of support forums for website issues seems sparse, so maybe I can get some help from someone here smarter than me with this.

I have a website with a few different components to it (main page, web-store etc.)

Several of those pages come up as "Software Error", for example if the page is id as

h**p://www.mysite.com/cgi-bin/dc/manage.cgi

Every .cgi page in this cgi-bin/dc folder comes up as this software error.

My hosting provider has not been too helpful as they just keep saying it's a site provider issue.

The site provider responded with;

Quote:
This error indicates the Perl module Date::Calc is not installed.

Please contact your hosting provider and ask them to ensure the following Perl modules are installed:
Date::Calc, MIME::Lite, MIME::Types, Crypt::CBC, Crypt::Blowfish, PHP::Serilization and XML::Simple

The Perl module installation is the responsibility of your hosting provider. If your hosting account uses the cPanel control panel software you should be able to install the Perl modules yourself, if you do not use cPanel then B___Host (I edited out my host provider) will be responsible for the Perl module installation as you will not have access to do this yourself.
I know some basics but all of that sounds like Chinese to me. I do have access to my cPanel but unless I am doing this wrong I searched in my cPanel\Perl Modules and cannot find one of these Perl modules mentioned?

I do have a FTP backup of the site but I only backed up my PUBLIC_HTML folders and nothing else, I am guessing the Perl modules are in my \Home folder?

So what do the smart people of CP say, any ideas of what this means?

And mods if 19now11 responds in this thread at any point please just kill it.
kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-18-2017, 08:37 AM   #2
Resident Glue Sniffer

Did you try Cntrl + Alt + Delete?
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2017, 09:55 AM   #3
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
Did you try Cntrl + Alt + Delete?
I was going to do that next but I have some pron going on in the background and don't want to reboot at this time.

And also my current "posts per day" is at 0.04 I don't want to needlessly post into this thread to increase that amount - I'm proud of it!

kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-18-2017, 04:58 PM   #4
Veteran

Stop messing with any of this and sign up for Squarespace.
DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-20-2017, 04:51 PM   #5
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveNull View Post
Stop messing with any of this and sign up for Squarespace.
So I have looked into this suggestion and it looks like might work for me, thanks for that! Do you or anyone else use Squarespace? I would be using it for ecommerce site so any real world review would be helpful.
Old 01-17-2018, 05:42 PM   #6
MVP

does anyone know how to put a countdown clock as a signature?
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.