Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-14-2017, 02:48 PM  
I got Rice cookin in the micro

4k TV

In the next year I am looking to buy a 4k TV. One that plays Xbox 1x on 4k. I don't know where exactly to start researching but I would sit post in the mean time. What I know so far is I am fine with my TV now bit I am a gamer and want the best but not stupid expensive. I know there are obstacles to getting Xbox one x to run 4k. Any advice or sarcasm is greatly appreciated. Thanks and go **** yourself.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2017, 08:49 AM   #106
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Not really that. This one is getting really good reviews and its available locally. I'm not big on shipping a TV if I don't have to. Plus, I don't want to drive to KC.
I've had lots of TVs shipped and yes midnight 23 sorry

Looks like shipping is free
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-18-2017, 09:22 AM   #107
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
You can probably get to KC more quickly than I can get to my closest Costco, which is in Burbank.

It took me 33 minutes this morning to get to my kid’s school to see a performance, 2.1 miles from my house.
You need a good bicycle. That’d only take 6 or 7 minutes.
Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-18-2017, 09:28 AM   #108
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
May just get a cheap mount online and forgo needing a entertainment center altogether.
Good idea. We went from 3000 sqft to 1700 when we moved down here. Every sqft on the water costs a ton. We were forced to put the TV on the wall for space reasons.

Love it now. Will do it from now on regardless of space. I bought the mount on Amazon and had a professional put the TV up. One decision we made was to get a bigger mount than was needed. When we upgraded from a 55in to a 75in model, we didn't need to get a new mount or put new holes in the wall.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2017, 10:25 AM   #109
MVP

mine cam from Jet.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Good idea. We went from 3000 sqft to 1700 when we moved down here. Every sqft on the water costs a ton. We were forced to put the TV on the wall for space reasons.

Love it now. Will do it from now on regardless of space. I bought the mount on Amazon and had a professional put the TV up. One decision we made was to get a bigger mount than was needed. When we upgraded from a 55in to a 75in model, we didn't need to get a new mount or put new holes in the wall.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-18-2017, 11:53 AM   #110
Supporter

Mounts are super easy to install these day, especially since most have a Level built in.

A stud finder, a punch and a decent drill with a live bit.

I’ve put them up in 15 minutes or less, even those without a built-in level.

Just make sure to “frame” your studs and verify that it’s not a firewall piece instead.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2017, 02:55 PM   #111
Shaken. Not stirred.

Now the battle is the mrs.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2017, 03:42 PM   #112
MVP

Quote:
Now the battle is the mrs.
**** all this work and you....**** YOU

Last edited by cooper barrett; 11-18-2017 at 04:02 PM..
Old 11-18-2017, 04:15 PM   #113
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
**** all this work and you....**** YOU
Women never seem to get it. The current tv flickers and she still thinks it's the ok
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2017, 05:11 PM   #114
MVP

Quote:
Women never seem to get it. The current tv flickers and she still thinks it's the ok
Just buy the dammed thing..Take her to Kohls and tell her she has $150 to spend...she will give you head in the dressing room.
Old 11-18-2017, 06:13 PM   #115
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
Just buy the dammed thing..Take her to Kohls and tell her she has $150 to spend...she will give you head in the dressing room.
Not going to kohl's. Not standing in line for a doorbuster deal that probably only stocks 5 tvs. Best buy had it in stock now.
Old 11-18-2017, 08:20 PM   #116
Shaken. Not stirred.

And it's mine
Old 11-18-2017, 09:13 PM   #117
MVP

Quote:
And it's mine
Just buy it on line, free shipping.

Before it arrives use your Kohl's bucks and take her shopping, or just give them to her to spend and stay at home and take delivery of the TV.
Old 11-18-2017, 09:21 PM   #118
Shaken. Not stirred.

I plan to see if I can get lucky on Thursday with the kohls deal. If I can get it I'll return this one to bestbuy
Old 11-18-2017, 09:57 PM   #119
MVP

Quote:
I plan to see if I can get lucky on Thursday with the kohls deal. If I can get it I'll return this one to bestbuy
Thursday 1201 AM
Old 11-21-2017, 03:40 PM   #120
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
This post saved me $300. Went to Best Buy and they gave me $326 back from my previous purchase a week earlier. Thanks!
Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.