Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 11-14-2017, 02:48 PM  
I got Rice cookin in the micro

4k TV

In the next year I am looking to buy a 4k TV. One that plays Xbox 1x on 4k. I don't know where exactly to start researching but I would sit post in the mean time. What I know so far is I am fine with my TV now bit I am a gamer and want the best but not stupid expensive. I know there are obstacles to getting Xbox one x to run 4k. Any advice or sarcasm is greatly appreciated. Thanks and go **** yourself.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2017, 09:47 AM   #91
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
It's a better set than the Costco POS but for gaming and calibration you should see this:

http://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/sam...u6300/settings

I'd buy it starting on the 20th at Kohls the 55 is $500 plus you get 150 in Kohls cash to but presents with.

I like this deal!!!

https://slickdeals.net/blackfriday/s...adscans/40656/
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-17-2017, 04:23 PM   #92
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
It's a better set than the Costco POS but for gaming and calibration you should see this:

http://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/sam...u6300/settings

I'd buy it starting on the 20th at Kohls the 55 is $500 plus you get 150 in Kohls cash to but presents with.

I like this deal!!!

https://slickdeals.net/blackfriday/s...adscans/40656/
You're kohl's link leads to a 6290 set but the rtings link leads to the 6300.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2017, 04:55 PM   #93
MVP

[QUOTE=007;13221910]You're kohl's link leads to a 6290 set but the rtings link leads to the 6300[QUOTE]

Quote:
A few retailers have a slightly different variant of the MU6300 on sale for Black Friday with the model names MU6290 or 6 Series Holiday Smart TV. We expect these models to perform similarly to the to the size we've reviewed, with the only differences being slight cosmetic changes and the lack of Bluetooth connectivity.

It can be found at Walmart, BestBuy, Costco, Target, and Kmart in 40" (40MU6290, UN40MU6290 UN40MU6290F, UN40MU6290FXZA), 49" (49MU6290, UN49MU6290 UN49MU6290F, UN49MU6290FXZA), 55" (55MU6290, UN55MU6290 UN55MU6290F, UN55MU6290FXZA) and 65" (65MU6290, UN65MU6290 UN65MU6290F, UN65MU6290FXZA).

BestBuy also has their own exclusive model with product number MU6070. It is identical to the MU6290 above, but it comes packaged with the same traditional remote as the Samsung MU6100. It is found in two sizes: 50" (UN50MU6070FXZA) and 65" (UN65MU6070FXZA).
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-17-2017, 09:48 PM   #94
Shaken. Not stirred.

The kohl's ad says it's not available until 11/23
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2017, 10:22 PM   #95
MVP

Quote:
The kohl's ad says it's not available until 11/23
buy it online on the 20th

http://kohls.shoplocal.com/kohls/Bro...toreid=2397932
I drink bourbon...IJS

Last edited by cooper barrett; 11-17-2017 at 10:37 PM..
Old 11-17-2017, 10:48 PM   #96
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
buy it online on the 20th

http://kohls.shoplocal.com/kohls/Bro...toreid=2397932
I drink bourbon...IJS
interesting. The slickdeals link said 11/23 online as does the ad scan on bestblackfriday.com

EDIT

This tv is a doorbuster sale so it is not available until 11/23. I'll stick to the Best buy options because there is no way I'm trying for a doorbuster deal. I'm always 2 seconds short on clicking the enter key.
Old 11-18-2017, 01:04 AM   #97
Supporter

Quote:
interesting. The slickdeals link said 11/23 online as does the ad scan on bestblackfriday.com

EDIT

This tv is a doorbuster sale so it is not available until 11/23. I'll stick to the Best buy options because there is no way I'm trying for a doorbuster deal. I'm always 2 seconds short on clicking the enter key.
I’m heading to Costco Wednesday morning for Thanksgiving food and I’ll be sure to ping you if I see any specials.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2017, 01:22 AM   #98
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I’m heading to Costco Wednesday morning for Thanksgiving food and I’ll be sure to ping you if I see any specials.
I may bite on the 50" Samsung at Best Buy before then. Sale ends tomorrow/today with them.

May just get a cheap mount online and forgo needing a entertainment center altogether.
Old 11-18-2017, 01:29 AM   #99
Supporter

Quote:
I may bite on the 50" Samsung at Best Buy before then. Sale ends tomorrow/today with them.

May just get a cheap mount online and forgo needing a entertainment center altogether.
Bypassing the entertainment center is probably the best way to go. It’ll make your room feel more open, too.

It seems like you have an itchy trigger finger but there are always good deals next week and into December.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2017, 01:34 AM   #100
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Bypassing the entertainment center is probably the best way to go. It’ll make your room feel more open, too.

It seems like you have an itchy trigger finger but there are always good deals next week and into December.
Not really that. This one is getting really good reviews and its available locally. I'm not big on shipping a TV if I don't have to. Plus, I don't want to drive to KC.
Old 11-18-2017, 01:40 AM   #101
Supporter

Quote:
Not really that. This one is getting really good reviews and its available locally. I'm not big on shipping a TV if I don't have to. Plus, I don't want to drive to KC.
You can probably get to KC more quickly than I can get to my closest Costco, which is in Burbank.

It took me 33 minutes this morning to get to my kid’s school to see a performance, 2.1 miles from my house.
Old 11-18-2017, 01:59 AM   #102
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
You can probably get to KC more quickly than I can get to my closest Costco, which is in Burbank.

It took me 33 minutes this morning to get to my kid’s school to see a performance, 2.1 miles from my house.
When I drive to KC, I don't intend to come back empty handed so I tend to feel more pressure to purchase in that situation. Costco really isn't an option for me because I don't see any value in purchasing their membership to only buy one item. I'm not even a member of our local Sams Club because the stuff we generally buy is still cheaper at Walmart and Kroger.

EDIT

2.1 miles? JFC dude!!!

Last edited by 007; 11-18-2017 at 02:10 AM..
Old 11-18-2017, 02:48 AM
New World Order
This message has been deleted by New World Order.
Old 11-18-2017, 05:22 AM   #103
Damnit Peg

I'm going to buy the LG B7 55 inch, probably in February or March, when the price goes down a bit more.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 11-18-2017, 07:19 AM   #104
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Bundy View Post
I'm going to buy the LG B7 55 inch, probably in February or March, when the price goes down a bit more.
generally, the best time (cheapest) to buy a tv is the week of/after thanksgiving, and about the 2 week timeframe of the superbowl.
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2017, 07:47 AM   #105
Ultrabanned

https://www.engadget.com/2017/11/17/...iday-discount/

The time is now.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.