Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-14-2017, 08:14 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

Thanksgiving 2017 food

We're almost a week out (realized that yesterday and can't believe it's that quick). What do you have planning for the big food day?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2017, 09:59 AM   #76
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Pumpkin is a squash.
No shit?

Did you Google it?

I meant Squash!!!!!

Most don't refer to Pumpkin as squash. It's done really well with it's branding campaign. Bayer Not so well

cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-15-2017, 10:07 AM   #77
Veteran

Butternut squash ravioli in a sage brown butter sauce is amazing.
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-15-2017, 11:51 AM   #78
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorce View Post
Butternut squash ravioli in a sage brown butter sauce is amazing.
Truth.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2017, 12:03 PM   #79
Go Beavers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
What? then you are doing it wrong. Roasted Butternut squash is freakin awesome and can be added to a number of other things to make a great side. Puree it for soup, add pecans for a nutty sweet crunch, mash it, etc. Same goes for several other squash.
Nope. I have tried in a multitude of different ways and still don't like it. I wish I did like it as there are a lot of amazing looking recipes plus it is pretty healthful.
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-15-2017, 12:13 PM   #80
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
Nope. I have tried in a multitude of different ways and still don't like it. I wish I did like it as there are a lot of amazing looking recipes plus it is pretty healthful.
Ever had speggitti squash?

I use the crap out of it, really good for you. I stocked up at .69 a lb.

cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-15-2017, 12:18 PM   #81
Go Beavers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
Yes. It's better than most but I still didn't care for it.

By the way, if someone is like me and doesn't like pumpkin but does like pumpkin pie spices, canned yams can be used instead of pumpkin in pumpkin pie recipes and it makes an amazing pie.
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-15-2017, 12:20 PM   #82
Mama Tried

Quote:
Looks like an interesting rig I bet that thing could make for a hell of a clam bake.

http://www.porkportal.com/store/p88/Smoke_Pistol.html
I purchased the smoke pistol and the top racks. I've yet to use to smoker during a cook. So far Ive been very pleased and it turns out a lot of product with minimal effort.
MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-15-2017, 12:23 PM   #83
Mama Tried

Quote:

I use the crap out of it, really good for you. I stocked up at .69 a lb.

I grew a couple hundred pounds of spaghetti squash this season. I like to cook it off scrape it out and crisp it on a griddle like potato cakes
MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-15-2017, 12:28 PM   #84
Mama Tried

Dumpling squash are the only way to fly for a sweet acorn type . Wing gourds are not edible.
Old 11-15-2017, 12:31 PM   #85
Mama Tried

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
What? then you are doing it wrong. Roasted Butternut squash is freakin awesome and can be added to a number of other things to make a great side. Puree it for soup, add pecans for a nutty sweet crunch, mash it, etc. Same goes for several other squash.
I peel them dice em up put the dice on a cookie sheet in the oven till the edges are crispy. Fanatical.
Old 11-15-2017, 12:33 PM   #86
MVP

Killed my Turkey on the 7th, I'll be frying that,I'll make sausage stuffing and and the wife will make some home made beer rolls,pumpkin cheesecake, sweet potato pie, and my brother is bringing everything else.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-15-2017, 12:41 PM   #87
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly View Post
I purchased the smoke pistol and the top racks. I've yet to use to smoker during a cook. So far Ive been very pleased and it turns out a lot of product with minimal effort.
I am working on a cold smoker and seeing the pistol made me go back to the drawing board.

Does the pistol stay attached all the time? I'd like to see the panels and how it is attached. It certainly looks like 2 person job.
Old 11-15-2017, 12:50 PM   #88
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

This reminds me of the band Squashing Pumpkins
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2017, 12:51 PM   #89
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
Killed my Turkey on the 7th, I'll be frying that,I'll make sausage stuffing and and the wife will make some home made beer rolls,pumpkin cheesecake, sweet potato pie, and my brother is bringing everything else.
🤔
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2017, 12:57 PM   #90
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
He said sausage stuffing