Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-09-2017, 01:59 PM  
__

Louis CK's film premier and Colbert apperance -- cancelled.

Apparently the NYT is about to release a story revealing potentially salacious allegations about CK. He's possibly next to go down.

Rumors have circulated around CK for a few years now. I don't know what the Times has, but he's probably going to be hit with some sexual assault or sexual harassment accusations.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...-story-1056585
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2017, 10:12 PM   #106
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobBlake View Post
If they have been, es been pussy whipped or doesn’t know how to handle a woman (respectfully of course)
^
Ghetto man.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2017, 11:13 PM   #107
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
^
Ghetto man.
Lol we know you’re a racist and think I’m fully black.

Inbred, can’t dance, spoiled life, dumb enough to think kneeling is unpatriotic, etc
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-21-2017, 01:19 AM   #108
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
^
Ghetto man.
How is that ghetto? Am i missing something?
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-21-2017, 09:40 AM   #109
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
1. I ordered plenty of hookers because it was much cheaper than having a girlfriend or wife and I got to bang hundreds of hot younger women of all ethnicities. In my life I had plenty of hot free pussy as well.
No one cares. Stop posting personal information, especially information as seedy as hiring hookers.
Quote:
2. Was fat, no longer am. I improved myself. Lost 70 pounds so far. Said my goal was 100 but then again you can't read.
No, I just don't care. I doubt anyone else cares, either.

Quote:
3. You however were a douche, you are a douche and you'll always be a douche. You can't get rid of that at the gym.
Riiiight. Because making a thread that was heretofore devoid of politics, isn't "douchey". Following me around like a lost puppy dog in an attempt to insult me isn't "douchey".

Apparently, you're unaware of the definition of this word.

Quote:
4. I never ACCUSED you a being a mult, I asked you! You have poor reading comprehension like all the Cali cucks and soy boys. Cry and whine first, ask questions second if at all.
No, you went a step further as suggested it, comparing me to another CP member in which you have a "problem".

The issue with that so-called "question" is that by suggesting such a thing, you've insulted the person that made the post, which was insightful and meaningful.

But your big, dumb sloppy ego had to shit all over it because you have an issue with me.

And for the record, I've never had a "mult". I'm a founding member here at Chiefsplanet and anyone familiar with my posts knows that I don't need an alter-ego to share my opinion, Dumbo.

Someone needs to buy you a dictionary because in no terms did I "cry and whine".

Idiot.

Quote:
5. I spent a wonderful afternoon with a group of CP members two weeks ago here in Scottsdale for the Dallas game and not sure any of them would characterize me as obnoxious. I also spent time last XMas with GBlowfish and his wife in KC along with his family. Second time we met and he is a class act and gentleman and a good judge of character.
Who cares? Do you think that anyone gives a shit that you met a few CP members? What's the point of this statement?

Quote:
6. I politicize everything in DC because that's what we do......
No, that's what YOU do. No one in this thread talked politics. You're obsessed by politics and it's taken over your life, permeating every facet.

Quote:
7. At 54 years old I still have plenty of hair unlike you who shaves his pits, chest and your legs.
Okay, so now I don't have hair? What? And shaving my armpits, chest and legs? What the hell? Are you under some assumption that I'm a competitive body builder? And if I was (which I'm not), why would anyone view this as an insult?

Quote:
8. I like ****ing Golden Girls, I was an original Cougar Hunter in the late 70's early 80's
How much did you pay them?
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2017, 09:44 AM   #110
Supporter

Quote:
4. You are the little pricksucking **** I always thought you were from what everyone said but I refused to believe it until you proved me wrong recently with all your crybaby cuck responses.
Crybaby? Please link us, turd.

Quote:
You cry and moan about everything
Again, link us, you ****ing turd.

Otherwise, you're just proving that you're a blowhard.

Quote:
you brag like a pompous douche about all your Hollywood connections and then you act all high and mighty when the place you live in the center of becomes the sexual harassment capital of America.
Brag, huh? Link us, turd.

And again, I've NEVER defended ANYONE accused of sexual harassment.

You're a liar, turd.

Quote:
I will laugh at all the sexual harassment charges from now on.
That's very kind of you. I'm sure all of the victims will appreciate it.

Quote:
Go suck Louis CK's sperm as he jerkoffs off in your face.

Oh, this is soooooooo funny! You should be a comic!
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2017, 03:46 PM   #111
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
Let me assure you, on behalf of all men who have had girlfriends and wives, that they are NOT more expensive than ordering hundreds of hookers.

I... really don't know what you're talking about.
You really have no idea what you are talking about.......you're clueless.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2017, 04:08 PM   #112
Veteran

not a mult, and only insulted by the discounting of my comment as part of a ruse, but not by the association made.

I am also a “pompous Hollywood douche” but I can tell you no one is sorry assholes are getting ruined out here. I am proud as can be that my industry is taking steps to actually make change real. Nobody else is anywhere. You can’t really think the entertainment industry is the only place that assholes have run free and held sway over anyone who would object, do you? It is the very nature of hierarchical power structures.

I am also represented by a union that spoke up with the power of thousands and today one more asshole is facing the truth. He spends most of his time assholing around his non union shop where he is safer, but we got him anyway. If congressional interns and staffers had a union or if big businesses had more unions, maybe they’d be facing truth too. We are getting the mid level assholes too. They just don’t make the papers.

The next conversation I want to be having is how do we treat their work now? I’m not ready to throw out the results of a collaborative process. Hundreds of caring artists and craftsmen don’t deserve to be banished to the misconduct archive when they did nothing wrong. On the other hand, how do you not see the stains? What is fair?
underEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-21-2017, 04:13 PM   #113
Politically Incorrect

[IMG]via Imgflip Meme Generator[/IMG]
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2017, 07:16 PM   #114
Supporter

Quote:
For a 54 year old man, your behavior is embarrassing.

And for someone that claims to work in tech, you can’t even properly link an image.

Good job. You’re a virtual superhero.
Old 11-21-2017, 07:32 PM   #115
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
For a 54 year old man, your behavior is a virtual superhero.

Good job.
Thank you!
Old 11-21-2017, 08:50 PM   #116
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by idrapethat View Post
Good take on it. I think if there wasn't so much momentum on the side of taking down all these guys, he wouldn't have lost all his deals with FX and netflix and be forced to disappear. He didn't rape anyone, just did some weird pervy shit.
Yup. There are levels to morality.

Big difference between forcing a person to do something and forcing a person to see something. Both wrong - but big difference in severity.

And I still don't get why these two women hung out UNTIL HE FINISHED.

Um, why? Once he started undressing and pulling on it why didn't they leave?...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2017, 09:23 PM   #117
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Thank you!
you actually went in and cut out the part where he called out your reeruned image linking skills.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2017, 11:27 PM   #118
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
you actually went in and cut out the part where he called out your reeruned image linking skills.
The turtle pays attention...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2017, 02:44 PM   #119
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Yet he still couldn't piece together a coherent sentence out of it.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.