Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 11-09-2017, 01:59 PM  
__

Louis CK's film premier and Colbert apperance -- cancelled.

Apparently the NYT is about to release a story revealing potentially salacious allegations about CK. He's possibly next to go down.

Rumors have circulated around CK for a few years now. I don't know what the Times has, but he's probably going to be hit with some sexual assault or sexual harassment accusations.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...-story-1056585
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2017, 08:00 PM   #31
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Louis CK isn't and wasn't a very good looking guy (and his ex-wife is about a 3), so he may have some sort of complex that prohibits him from actually forcing himself upon women so instead, he uses his power in the industry to fulfill his fantasies by masturbating while they watch him.

I don't know. It's ****ed up. Jesus.

What's weird is that he showed his wiener more than a few times on his HBO show Louie, which I thought was a strange move, especially since he was sharing scenes with Pamela Adlon, who's never said anything about knowing that Louis is/was ****ed up.

On a side note, I have a friend that's worked on the Conan show since it moved to Los Angeles, and we've about Bill Burr and Louis CK's amazing appearances on the show over the years.

He's said that everyone on staff goes crazy when Burr and CK are the guests and they're really beloved. Never a word about this kind of weirdness.
That was Lucky Louie. Small delineation.

Also **** Louis for life after this.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2017, 12:18 AM   #32
Veteran

This is ****ing heartbreaking. Kind of makes sense though...he mentions jerking off a ton in his act. Honestly, I'm hoping he can come out of this and still perform for the public. I guess I'm a selfish asshole but it'd suck to see him drop off into obscurity.

Larry David better come out of this wave clean.
GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-10-2017, 05:59 AM   #33
Take a Chill Pill

what a jerk
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2017, 07:16 AM   #34
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Wow. Louis CK is ****ing ****ed up.

How does someone just whip out their cock and start masturbating to a woman, especially at work? Or just ask some woman out of the blue "Hey, wanna watch me jack it?".

That's some seriously ****ed up shit. Good god.
I say that all the time. I guess they think $$$$$$$$$ gives them the right? Above the law?? It's a shame.
What really kills me is a lot of these "coming out's" happened YEARS ago in a lot of the cases and are just now being brought up.
Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-10-2017, 11:26 AM   #35
Supporter

Well, Louis CK is done for the foreseeable future.

His new film release was scrapped, HBO announced Thursday that it will remove all of CK's past work from its on-demand viewing services and that the comedian will no longer be participating in Night of Too Many Stars: America Unites for Autism Programs, which will air live Nov. 18 on HBO.

His planned Netflix comedy special has been scrapped as well, although there's no word as to whether or not they'll remove his existing work yet.

I can't imagine this not affecting Secret Lives of Pets 2 as well.

What a mess.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2017, 11:51 AM   #36
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
I say that all the time. I guess they think $$$$$$$$$ gives them the right? Above the law?? It's a shame.
What really kills me is a lot of these "coming out's" happened YEARS ago in a lot of the cases and are just now being brought up.
Which raises an interesting point.

What if some of these folks have had true 'come to jesus' kind of moments in the last 10 years. They were asshole's and bullies in their 20s; matured, came to appreciate how awful they were being, etc....

If you're that person, do you draw the sting? Do you get out in front, announce your indiscretions and detail the steps you took to overcome them? Or do you just sit there and hope that nobody you ever wronged publicizes it.

There clearly isn't a statute of limitations on public scorn at this point, so you have to actually manage the problem rather than just hope it stays buried. If you've become a better person and attempted to move beyond a period where you were just a shitty human being, what do you do?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2017, 11:57 AM   #37
oxymoron

This is the first celebrity that I actually like that's a part of this string of sexual assault allegations. He's somebody I really identified with, in terms of being a middle aged guy that just seems to get my own sense of humor. And now this. I almost feel dirty by proxy. And not in a good way.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2017, 11:57 AM   #38
World's Best Boss

‘S

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

What if some of these folks have had true 'come to jesus' kind of moments in the last 10 years. They were asshole's and bullies in their 20s; matured, came to appreciate how awful they were being, etc....

If you're that person, do you draw the sting? Do you get out in front, announce your indiscretions and detail the steps you took to overcome them? Or do you just sit there and hope that nobody you ever wronged publicizes it.

There clearly isn't a statute of limitations on public scorn at this point, so you have to actually manage the problem rather than just hope it stays buried. If you've become a better person and attempted to move beyond a period where you were just a shitty human being, what do you do?
If Louie had followed Tig’s advice and come clean with this before the bombshell report, perhaps this is a different conversation.

Same if he hadn’t had his manager intimatidate, silence and even ruin the careers of multiple female comedians, reporters and writers.

Seriously, **** this guy forever.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2017, 12:27 PM   #39
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Louie's deal is pretty clear, IMO. He knows he's a sexual deviant, he's talked about it for years on end in his stand up and now, in his new movie, a 68 year old man is hitting on his 17 year old daughter while Charlie Day (Louie) is a chronic masturbater.

As I mentioned earlier, it's like he wanted people to know.

I can see scenario in which he disappears for a few years and goes through intense therapy, then comes back to explain it all in a way in which only he can explain, and people will forgive him.

Or not.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2017, 12:32 PM   #40
Resident Glue Sniffer

his new tell all book
"...Don't Mind If I Do", scheduled for release Christmas 2020.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2017, 12:59 PM   #41
Veteran

I saw Tig Notaro interviewed about him when her show aired and she was just wrecked because his name is all over her work as a producer. That was months ago. How did his publicity people keep it so contained when it was already public? That is bizarre and worth a NYT article in and of itself.

For anyone who thinks this is just a Hollywood thing, you are deluded. Every job or past time or pursuit has this problem. My first minimum wage job, the owners son groped me. At the Pizza Hut I worked at in high school, our female manager was a warrior at protecting her employees from the creep of a regional manager who came through town occasionally. A woman executive at a Kansas City company I did some volunteer work with during the fund raising for the war memorial used to ask men and women to touch her tits. Sports coaches do this shit. Church leaders do this shit. Dads do this to babysitters. On and on and on. It is time to stop them all.
underEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-10-2017, 01:57 PM   #42
MVP

Yes b ut Conan have the balls to invite him on right now?

Quote:
Louis CK isn't and wasn't a very good looking guy (and his ex-wife is about a 3), so he may have some sort of complex that prohibits him from actually forcing himself upon women so instead, he uses his power in the industry to fulfill his fantasies by masturbating while they watch him.

I don't know. It's ****ed up. Jesus.

What's weird is that he showed his wiener more than a few times on his HBO show Louie, which I thought was a strange move, especially since he was sharing scenes with Pamela Adlon, who's never said anything about knowing that Louis is/was ****ed up.

On a side note, I have a friend that's worked on the Conan show since it moved to Los Angeles, and we've about Bill Burr and Louis CK's amazing appearances on the show over the years.

He's said that everyone on staff goes crazy when Burr and CK are the guests and they're really beloved. Never a word about this kind of weirdness.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-10-2017, 02:01 PM   #43
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
Yes b ut Conan have the balls to invite him on right now?
It wouldn't matter: It's not Colbert or other outlets that have cancelled CK's appearances, it's CK himself.

There's no way he goes on a talk show any time in the near future.
Old 11-10-2017, 02:07 PM   #44
Supporter

"I want to address the stories told to the New York Times by five women named Abby, Rebecca, Dana, Julia who felt able to name themselves and one who did not," C.K. wrote in a statement released by his publicist, Lewis Kay.

"These stories are true," he admitted. "At the time, I said to myself that what I did was okay because I never showed a woman my (penis) without asking first, which is also true. But what I learned later in life, too late, is that when you have power over another person, asking them to look at your (penis) isn’t a question. It’s a predicament for them. The power I had over these women is that they admired me. And I wielded that power irresponsibly."

Louie's official statement (as released by his PR agent):

"I have been remorseful of my actions. And I've tried to learn from them. And run from them. Now I’m aware of the extent of the impact of my actions. I learned yesterday the extent to which I left these women who admired me feeling badly about themselves and cautious around other men who would never have put them in that position.

I also took advantage of the fact that I was widely admired in my and their community, which disabled them from sharing their story and brought hardship to them when they tried because people who look up to me didn't want to hear it. I didn't think that I was doing any of that because my position allowed me not to think about it. There is nothing about this that I forgive myself for. And I have to reconcile it with who I am. Which is nothing compared to the task I left them with.

I wish I had reacted to their admiration of me by being a good example to them as a man and given them some guidance as a comedian, including because I admired their work.

The hardest regret to live with is what you've done to hurt someone else. And I can hardly wrap my head around the scope of hurt I brought on them. I’d be remiss to exclude the hurt that I’ve brought on people who I work with and have worked with whose professional and personal lives have been impacted by all of this, including projects currently in production: the cast and crew of Better Things, Baskets, The Cops, One Mississippi, and I Love You, Daddy. I deeply regret that this has brought negative attention to my manager Dave Becky who only tried to mediate a situation that I caused. I’ve brought anguish and hardship to the people at FX who have given me so much: The Orchard who took a chance on my movie, and every other entity that has bet on me through the years.

I’ve brought pain to my family, my friends, my children and their mother.

I have spent my long and lucky career talking and saying anything I want. I will now step back and take a long time to listen. Thank you for reading."
Old 11-10-2017, 02:19 PM   #45
King Sandbagger

This goes right along with what I've heard about a few stand up comics; that they're severely f**ked up people personally.
phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.