Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 08-23-2017, 03:19 PM  
I'll be back.

Madden 18: Can Patrick Mahomes get the Chiefs back to the Super Bowl?

Yes, friends, it's that time again. Let's DO THIS!!!

The Chiefs have decided to have an open competition in preseason for the starting QB job. Let the best man win.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2017, 09:21 PM   #91
I'll be back.

Week 5: Chiefs @ Texans

Spoiler!

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 11-06-2017 at 07:44 PM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2017, 12:16 PM   #92
Can these boys not play?

Daamn.. bad luck man. I guess I need to try All-Madden difficulty. That interception was a pretty impossible situation. You had JJ Watt barreling down on you since he was only blocked by Sherman, and poorly at that, and you had everyone dropping in coverage. Your only chance was to drop off to Spiller and hope he got it or try to squeeze it in to Escobar.. but that one would probably have been picked as well.
ChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-12-2017, 12:16 PM   #93
I'll be back.

It was just a dumb throw. I should have run the ball.

By the way the Texans absolutely curbstomped my OL. Eric Fisher sucks.
Old 09-12-2017, 12:52 PM   #94
Can these boys not play?

I do like the RB cut route for some basic yardage against a good rush team though.
ChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-12-2017, 12:54 PM   #95
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
It was just a dumb throw. I should have run the ball.

By the way the Texans absolutely curbstomped my OL. Eric Fisher sucks.
Looked like you had the RB on the V/Angle route there but yeah, that was a whole lot of ****ed in most ways. Dump it to the angle route, get him blown the **** up and maybe gain 3-4 yards I guess.

The one that I thought was awful was the long TD throw. Did you have an underneath zone called there? You had absolutely no chance to defend that play; he could've picked the go route or done what he did and have the go route runner start blocking. There was just a massive gap in your coverage there. Asking 2 safeties to cover 50 yards sideline to sideline is...uh...ambitious.

Seemed an underneath zone with that much space behind you was perhaps unwise. More of a red zone defense than anything.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2017, 12:59 PM   #96
I'll be back.

That was Cover 2. No pass rush = ****ED
Old 09-12-2017, 01:44 PM   #97
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
That was Cover 2. No pass rush = ****ED
Cover 2 still works in Madden?

I gave up on it a few years ago; it was just too damn easy to exploit and drill that WR just as he cleared the CB. The damn flag/corner routes were just impossible to deal with because the WR always got inside position on the safety and the CB never got the proper depth.

Hideous, hideous defense.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2017, 01:55 PM   #98
I'll be back.

It's way different now because the zones are all dynamic based on how you choose to play them before the snap. I can pick over the top, shade outside, defend 1st down marker, or underneath.

Still probably a mistake to do that that far from the goal line in a 2 minute drill.
Old 09-12-2017, 02:36 PM   #99
I'll be back.

Week 6: Steelers @ Chiefs

Spoiler!

Mahomes: 18-25, 181 yards, 3 TD, 23 yards rushing, 1 TD
Spiller: 22 carries, 144 yards, 1 TD
Conley: 3 rec, 62 yards, 1 TD
Hill: 6 rec, 42 yards, 2 TD

Ben: 20-26, 230 yards, 3 TD, 1 INT
Bell: 19 carries, 140 yards, 2 TD

NO ****ING TURNOVERS

[/spoiler]

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 11-06-2017 at 07:45 PM..
Old 09-12-2017, 02:44 PM   #100
Life is changing..

Must have turned down the difficulty, eh?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 04:11 PM   #101
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Smoke View Post
Must have turned down the difficulty, eh?
As evidenced by my defense sucking hind tit, I absolutely did not.

I just ****ing didn't turn the ball over for once.
Old 09-12-2017, 04:17 PM   #102
The man you could post like.

The Chiefs D is #1 ovr statistically, so it ain't gonna get much better for you.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2017, 04:20 PM   #103
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
The Chiefs D is #1 ovr statistically, so it ain't gonna get much better for you.
How do you think it'd do without Derrick Johnson and Marcus Peters? Because that's what's going on in my franchise...
Old 09-12-2017, 08:07 PM   #104
Sarcasm

If anybody wants to play me in Madden on PS4 let me know. SN is kcrockaholic. I'm one of the best Madden players alive tbh.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 09:10 AM   #105
I'll be back.

Week 7: Chiefs @ Raiders

Spoiler!

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 11-06-2017 at 07:45 PM..