Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 08-23-2017, 03:19 PM  
I'll be back.

Madden 18: Can Patrick Mahomes get the Chiefs back to the Super Bowl?

Yes, friends, it's that time again. Let's DO THIS!!!

The Chiefs have decided to have an open competition in preseason for the starting QB job. Let the best man win.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2017, 02:34 PM   #181
I'll be back.

WEEK 15: CHIEFS @ RAIDERS

OK, time to mulligan this shit. We'll not stand for the above bullshit.

Spoiler!

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 12-14-2017 at 12:23 PM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2017, 08:48 PM   #182
I'll be back.

WEEK 16: CHIEFS @ CHARGERS

WIN AND I'M (maybe) IN!!!

Spoiler!

Oh yeah, and one more thing.

Spoiler!

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 12-14-2017 at 12:24 PM..
Old 11-20-2017, 12:56 PM   #183
I'll be back.

WILD-CARD PLAYOFFS: CHIEFS @ JAGS

Oh dear god the Jags defense. Time to turtle up.

Spoiler!
Old 11-23-2017, 05:03 PM   #184
I'll be back.

DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS: CHIEFS @ DOLPHINS

Spoiler!
Old 11-29-2017, 10:16 AM   #185
I'll be back.

AFC CHAMPIONSHIP: CHIEFS @ BRONCOS

Spoiler!
Old 12-05-2017, 10:59 AM   #186
Most Valuable Villain

What the **** asshole? Where's the Superbowl?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2017, 11:11 AM   #187
I'll be back.

It was played in Atlanta, and boy was it a good one.

Would you like to see it? Would you? Huh?
Old 12-05-2017, 11:14 AM   #188
Most Valuable Villain

Is anyone else having problems with this thread? This is the only that one that just completely bogs down whenever I open it. And good luck opening it on mobile. It just crashes over and over again.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2017, 11:18 AM   #189
I'll be back.

It's because of the high amount of youtube embeds.

You have to open it in a tab, wait a couple minutes and then come back to it.
Old 12-05-2017, 11:31 AM   #190
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I'm currently doing something very similar to this. In year one. Went 10-6 and got the 5 seed with Mahomes year one, benched Alex after 4 games and traded him.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2017, 12:15 PM   #191
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
It was played in Atlanta, and boy was it a good one.

Would you like to see it? Would you? Huh?
Where is it, mean guy
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-05-2017, 01:20 PM   #192
I'll be back.

THE SUPER BOWL was great...but first, the 2018 season

Quote:
Chiefs offense: 24th overall, 16th in points, 20th in passing, 5th in rushing

Chiefs defense: 4th overall, 11th in points
The Chiefs fix their much-maligned run defense, which was in the bottom 5 a year ago, finishing 5th and allowing 106 yards per game thanks to DTs Roy Miller III and Ian Williams, SS Mark Barron and rookie MLB Reilly Denney.

Individual stats:

Quote:
Offense

Pat Mahomes: 3,534 yards, 36 TDs, 20 INT, 318 yards rushing, 2 TD
Kareem Hunt: 284 car, 1,828 yards, 7 TD
Tyreek Hill: 85 rec, 1,568 yards, 18 TD
Cesar Seamster: 41 rec, 827 yards, 12 TD
Travis Kelce: 50 rec, 608 yards, 5 TD
Mahomes finishes 20th in passing and 14th in QB rating (96.8), while leading the league in YPA. Hunt leads the league in rushing, while Hill finishes 2nd in receiving and 1st in TDs. All of this possible thanks to the wonderful trade for LT Terron Armstead, who gives up only six sacks.

Quote:
Defense

Eric Berry: 91 tackles
Mark Barron: 86 tackles, 3 INT, 7 PD, 2 FF, 1 TD
Keevon Dunn: 82 tackles, 13 TFL, 3 sacks
Reilly Denney: 79 tackles, 7 TFL, 3sacks
Craig Hughes: 51 tackles, 8 TFL, 14 sacks
Houston: 21 sacks, 3 FF
Peters: 4 INT, 9 PD
Parker: 5 INT, 10 PD
Jones: 51 tackles, 6.5 sacks
Justin Houston wins defensive player of the year honors with his monster season. He is aided immensely by the presence of rookie DE Craig Hughes, who's blinding speed racks up an impressive 14 sacks. Dunn, a rookie free agent, is a diamond in the rough at OLB.

The Chiefs defense forces 25 turnovers and scores 5 TDs on the year, clearly the driving force behind the team's resurgence.

Shout out to rookie punter Grant Clark, who boomed 53 punts for a 46.7 avg (40.1 net)

And now....SUPER BOWL LIII

Spoiler!

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 12-05-2017 at 01:34 PM..
Old 12-05-2017, 01:24 PM   #193
Most Valuable Villain

Hurry up with the ****ing offseason.
Old 12-05-2017, 02:20 PM   #194
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
Hurry up with the ****ing offseason.
This you should have been done by
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-05-2017, 02:29 PM   #195
I'll be back.

I'm a little disappointed I replayed that Raiders game, to be honest. I should have taken the L and built up a little more drama.

Still I hit my stride in Week 14 against Baltimore, and once The Dragon became a part of my gameplan...I found the keys to my offense. And once I do that...there is no stopping me.

Year 3 is going to be a DOOZY.