Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 06-25-2015, 07:40 PM  
oxymoron

USA: Mr. Robot

Premiered on Wednesday. Apparently the pilot's been online for a month, has all kind of critical acclaim, to the point that they gave it a second season before the pilot even aired. All I can say is go watch it if you haven't. It's pretty badass.

Full ep at the link or on demand
http://www.usanetwork.com/mrrobot/vi...hellofriendmov
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2015, 08:46 AM   #16
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
I just watched the first episode. I was entertained enough to continue watching. It did have a Dexter meets Fight Club feel to it. Has anyone in the show acknowledged Slater's existence other than the main character?
The thing that really makes me think that is his appearance at Allsafe. No way some random stranger gets in there to sit at Elliots desk.
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-13-2015, 05:51 PM   #17
Leto Atreides for Prez 2024

Maybe the twist is that Christian Slater IS real. lol IDFK
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2015, 10:24 PM   #18
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
the piss ants at the Arcade, but they could qualify as other dissociative personalities too outside of Marlene
I have only watched two episodes so I don't have a lot of scenes to go off of. Off the top of my head:

Ep 1.0 Slater knocks on the door to the secret meeting place and the guy only looks at Elliot when he opens the door. No other scene (that I recall) would naturally lead to Slater talking to anyone.

Ep 1.1 Slater verbally interacts with the crazy girl but he steps in front of Elliot to do it and she never changes her focus from Elliot's face, Slater then announces to no one in particular that he's going to go sit in the back.

These have the same feel as the transitions in Fight Club. And I like the idea that the rest of the club are Elliot's other personalities. Very nice.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2015, 10:27 PM   #19
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. View Post
The thing that really makes me think that is his appearance at Allsafe. No way some random stranger gets in there to sit at Elliots desk.
The way he pops in and out in general implies to me that he's not real.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2015, 01:05 AM   #20
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
The way he pops in and out in general implies to me that he's not real.
Plus he never gives a straight answer in who he is, or how "they" can find him
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2015, 07:19 AM   #21
It's a league game, Dude

Quote:

These have the same feel as the transitions in Fight Club. And I like the idea that the rest of the club are Elliot's other personalities. Very nice.
How does the drug dealer girl react when they find Marlene randomly in Elliott's apartment? If i remember right, I was expecting more of a holy shit response.
Swanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-14-2015, 08:28 AM   #22
Veteran

Slater is totally a voice in his head. No doubt in my mind.
bishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-14-2015, 04:08 PM   #23
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanman View Post
How does the drug dealer girl react when they find Marlene randomly in Elliott's apartment? If i remember right, I was expecting more of a holy shit response.
I think she said something like "Nice.....I'll leave you to it" or something, like she's real. But I may not recall right.
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-15-2015, 01:55 AM   #24
The Boom Boom Room

I thought Wellick was a dissociative personality with the off the handle beating up a transient guy, and how he singled out Elliot. Then came the all-homo butt sex, and after that I knew he was a different character and not a personality of Elliot's.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2015, 04:02 AM   #25
The Boom Boom Room

I'm calling it now, Christian Slater is the mental manifestation of Elliot's Father.

"You betrayed his trust" then pushes him off the bridge like his Father pushing him out the window. ( Then he apologized, and said his Dad probably didn't mean it either)

Then there's " I'll never leave you" comment in the motel when Elliot was going through withdrawals.

Elliot has always said the only person he could talk to was his Father.

Last edited by Tribal Warfare; 07-16-2015 at 05:03 AM..
Old 07-16-2015, 12:19 PM   #26
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I'm calling it now, Christian Slater is the mental manifestation of Elliot's Father.

"You betrayed his trust" then pushes him off the bridge like his Father pushing him out the window. ( Then he apologized, and said his Dad probably didn't mean it either)

Then there's " I'll never leave you" comment in the motel when Elliot was going through withdrawals.

Elliot has always said the only person he could talk to was his Father.
I cant figure out if he's real or not. Some times I think he's part of his imagination but then other times like at the drug house when the guy outside interacted with him makes me think he's real.

He also interacts with other members of the crew and then they are seen out on their own doing things by themselves.

EDIT: I take back the drug house thing because now that I think about it that shit never happened. He wakes up and was never shot.

Last edited by jd1020; 07-16-2015 at 12:25 PM..
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-16-2015, 01:01 PM   #27
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
I cant figure out if he's real or not. Some times I think he's part of his imagination but then other times like at the drug house when the guy outside interacted with him makes me think he's real.

He also interacts with other members of the crew and then they are seen out on their own doing things by themselves.

EDIT: I take back the drug house thing because now that I think about it that shit never happened. He wakes up and was never shot.
That's like Tyler Durden talking to his crew while Ed Norton watched
Old 07-16-2015, 01:23 PM   #28
In Search of a Life

Quote:
That's like Tyler Durden talking to his crew while Ed Norton watched
Been a long time since I watched Fight Club but I don't remember Durden carrying on a conversation with anyone but Norton. He made speeches but there wasn't return dialog, not that I recall at least.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-16-2015, 01:34 PM   #29
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
Been a long time since I watched Fight Club but I don't remember Durden carrying on a conversation with anyone but Norton. He made speeches but there wasn't return dialog, not that I recall at least.
The car scene, the Mall (selling soap), Helena Bonham Carter telling her to shut up after banging her.

But, yeah Slater is his Dad
Old 07-16-2015, 02:02 PM   #30
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

Quote:
The car scene, the Mall (selling soap), Helena Bonham Carter telling her to shut up after banging her.

But, yeah Slater is his Dad
He also takes that beating from lou. The owner of the bar who's basement they were using.
The store clerk who's license he keeps. And there are others.
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.