Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 10-02-2014, 03:01 PM  
Cast Iron Jedi

The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)

Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2017, 09:43 PM   #3511
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Spoiler!
Yep.

And who is maintaining it?
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2017, 09:47 PM   #3512
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Yep.

And who is maintaining it?
And where'd they get the fuel?
KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2017, 09:49 PM   #3513
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

i actually have no idea. and i follow the book pretty close.
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2017, 12:18 AM   #3514
Veteran

If you told me that Negan would

Spoiler!

and I would laugh my ass off, I'd think you were being weird.
kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-20-2017, 02:21 PM   #3515
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Last night saved the season for me. Finally find out a little about Negan's past, and see something out of him besides smartass man. Also some other unanswered questions, regarding the spoiler above that are pretty intriguing. With 3 episodes left until the break, this could possibly get good.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2017, 04:43 PM   #3516
Just a li'l Evel

I wonder if the thing in the spoiler is the crossover plot that has been hinted to with Fear the walking dead.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2017, 06:18 PM   #3517
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
I wonder if the thing in the spoiler is the crossover plot that has been hinted to with Fear the walking dead.
Don't see it..... different timelines and areas in the country...
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2017, 10:02 PM   #3518
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
Don't see it..... different timelines and areas in the country...
Could fast forward or whatever.

Man nothing beats season one. I miss Shane
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-22-2017, 02:09 PM   #3519
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
I thought the crossover had to happen in FTWD, since that is the prequel.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-27-2017, 01:57 AM   #3520
Banned

Snore.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2017, 02:25 AM   #3521
Everybody Lies.

Yeah snore. I hate the plot with the prisoners at the Hilltop. It's just another "half-measures of full-measures?" plot that's been done to death on this show and others. It's clearly gonna come back to bite them in the ass and at this point I'm rooting for it. If they're that stupid after everything they've already been through.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2017, 08:04 AM   #3522
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
Yeah snore. I hate the plot with the prisoners at the Hilltop. It's just another "half-measures of full-measures?" plot that's been done to death on this show and others. It's clearly gonna come back to bite them in the ass and at this point I'm rooting for it. If they're that stupid after everything they've already been through.
Agreed, plus they tried to put another kid with Carol this episode. Lord knows that plot trope has been done already...in the woods no less.

Oh and the TWD character crossing over to FTWD is...

Spoiler!

Thinking they've just....

...at AMC with the WD franchise.
KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2017, 10:12 AM   #3523
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Lee View Post
Agreed, plus they tried to put another kid with Carol this episode. Lord knows that plot trope has been done already...in the woods no less.

Oh and the TWD character crossing over to FTWD is...

Spoiler!

Thinking they've just....

...at AMC with the WD franchise.
Yeah I don't like the choice of character from TWD or FTWD. I feel like

Spoiler!
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2017, 10:20 AM   #3524
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

This one was a letdown after the solids episodes so far. Seemed like a time-filler.

I'm surprised no comments about the laughable CGI when the rocket launcher was used.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-27-2017, 10:48 AM   #3525
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
This one was a letdown after the solids episodes so far. Seemed like a time-filler.

I'm surprised no comments about the laughable CGI when the rocket launcher was used.
Looked like it was from a phone app......

But, hey LETS TALK TO THE GARBAGE PEOPLE BY MYSELF K LOLZ
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.