Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-23-2017, 08:12 PM   #18616
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

The donks are a complete train wreck.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/...Hys?li=BBnbfcL
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 08:21 PM   #18617
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post

That was wonderful.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 08:25 PM   #18618
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:

McKenzie crying after practice. That guy is soft, oh wait.. according to their own GM.... the whole organization is soft. Maybe that's why Von was protecting that sex tape at all costs?
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 10:59 PM   #18619
#triggering

Good...
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-24-2017, 10:46 AM   #18620
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

The Cheating Donx are finally getting what they had coming - and there is not a more deserving group of "true fans" to have to endure what is to come. Just seeing what it has done to many of our local Mule Tools on this sight is a thing of beauty!

Having said that, the Chiefs need to worry about themselves. They're going backwards as well and have many issues of their own. Yea, they still lead the division, a sorry one at that, but KC is the most stable team in the division and if things were in order, they would be running away with the AFC West, but they're not...The Bolts are coming up fast. We have too many of our own issues to totally revel in Donko misery right now. Just the way I see it.

Although, I will admit that it's pretty darn cool seeing Denver flush itself down the toilet, with the rest of the NFL turds.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 11-24-2017, 04:16 PM   #18621
Broncos' Fan Extraordinaire!

Gonna be funny when the LAC win the AFCW...
Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-24-2017, 04:20 PM   #18622
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
Gonna be funny when the LAC win the AFCW...
Wow.

You disappear after your shitty franchise sucks the ass of destiny, but you show up long enough to make a sideways jab at KC for possibly losing the division.

I never thought I would ever say this, but Donk Rectum is a far more respectable poster than you. I hope these guys crucify your ass and run you right the **** on outta' here, chump.

MHM:

You're still golden.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2017, 04:30 PM   #18623

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
Wow.

You disappear after your shitty franchise sucks the ass of destiny, but you show up long enough to make a sideways jab at KC for possibly losing the division.

I never thought I would ever say this, but Donk Rectum is a far more respectable poster than you. I hope these guys crucify your ass and run you right the **** on outta' here, chump.

MHM:

You're still golden.
Broncos are a mess really right now and are playing Lynch, even if he isn’t ready (which is fine with me). But kc has lost 4 of 5 and are letting the Chargers claw back into the race.
Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-24-2017, 05:32 PM   #18624
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Broncos are a mess really right now and are playing Lynch, even if he isn’t ready (which is fine with me). But kc has lost 4 of 5 and are letting the Chargers claw back into the race.
You're a punk bitch that ran at the slightest sign of adversity. Check your privilege at the door when you come around here, please.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2017, 05:36 PM   #18625
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Broncos are a mess really right now and are playing Lynch,even if he isn’t ready (which is fine with me). But kc has lost 4 of 5 and are letting the Chargers claw back into the race.

You’re implying that he will ever be ready. He’s a certified bust.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2017, 05:40 PM   #18626
Fish are scared of me

Quote:

Right here tells it all, quote from horseface himself:

"I was talking about everybody in the organization… Sometimes success will make you soft and you won't pay attention to some of the details that you need to pay attention to," Elway said Tuesday. "And I'd put myself first in line there.

I hope he stays there forever. He's a ****ing loser as a GM
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2017, 06:21 PM   #18627

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Right here tells it all, quote from horseface himself:

"I was talking about everybody in the organization… Sometimes success will make you soft and you won't pay attention to some of the details that you need to pay attention to," Elway said Tuesday. "And I'd put myself first in line there.

I hope he stays there forever. He's a ****ing loser as a GM
Notice he said being successful can make you soft?
Old 11-24-2017, 06:22 PM   #18628

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

You’re implying that he will ever be ready. He’s a certified bust.
Play him anyway.
Old 11-24-2017, 06:23 PM   #18629

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
You're a punk bitch that ran at the slightest sign of adversity. Check your privilege at the door when you come around here, please.
I’ve posted here since 2003.
Old 11-24-2017, 06:40 PM   #18630
The man you could post like.

Quote:
I’ve posted here since 2003.
And? Knowmo has been around forever too and he's a punk bitch, just like you.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.