Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-04-2014, 11:09 AM  
sorta mod-ish

*The NEW Movies Thread*

Old one is crapping out the server, per the new guidelines.

Browse the old thread that is chock full of goodness here -

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172245
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2017, 11:36 AM   #2686
Starter

Sounds like Villeneuve wants to do Dune now. One of my all time favorite books. Hope it happens.
ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-21-2017, 01:10 PM   #2687
You Sweetie!

Apparently 'Good Time' is a good action/heist sort. New release '2017'
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2017, 04:17 AM   #2688
Bolton gonna knock you out

Watched The Hitmans Bodyguard last night. Damn, I really liked it. Great mix of action and comedy!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 09:47 AM   #2689
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully1983 View Post
^^^
Really looking forward to Three Billboards Outside Ebbing , Missouri . Reviews have been praising it as one of the best films of the year and I really dig the director (In Bruges, Seven Psychopaths)
oh yes. the teaser looks super promising. my only hope is that it won't suffer from too high expectations the promo campaign is building around it
willi89 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-23-2017, 04:00 PM   #2690
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

Cars 3 meh
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-23-2017, 08:39 PM   #2691
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyEyedWaterboy View Post
Sounds like Villeneuve wants to do Dune now. One of my all time favorite books. Hope it happens.
If he does as good a job as he did on Blade Runner 2049, count me in.
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2017, 07:55 PM   #2692
Supporter

We saw Coco today.

For my money, it’s the best film I’ve seen all year (by a wide margin) and definitely Top Three Pixar film.

Maybe the best Pixar film yet.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2017, 02:46 PM   #2693
Now you've pissed me off!

I know I'm three years late to this one, but I was off this week, and in between cleaning and prepping for Thanksgiving, I bought Fury from Amazon for eight bucks. I had heard good, but not great, things about it, but after watching it twice, I think it's one of the more underrated war movies I've ever seen. There were some obvious tropes (new soldier thrown into a grizzled unit, war-weary commander, incompetent junior officers), but the dynamic of the crew was amazing. It even made me like Shia LeBouf for a few hours.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2017, 05:23 PM   #2694
Mahomes Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. View Post
Cars 3 meh
Seriously? I thought it was just as good as the first Cars... and WAYYYY better than Cars 2 which was a turd.

My whole family thoroughly enjoyed Cars 3.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2017, 06:31 PM   #2695
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
We saw Coco today.

For my money, it’s the best film I’ve seen all year (by a wide margin) and definitely Top Three Pixar film.

Maybe the best Pixar film yet.
I thought it was really good with a pretty nuanced and well done message.

It was too advanced for my 3 year old to keep track of. And there were no princesses so yeah. No go.

Pretty good flick IMO
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2017, 11:28 PM   #2696
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully1983 View Post
You are in for a treat with Wind River. I loved it.
Watched Wind River tonight and thought it was really strong.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-26-2017, 10:44 AM   #2697
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan View Post
Dark Tower was absolute garbage. Avoid at all costs. I could make a better movie splicing cuts from Lincoln commercials and The Wire.
Oh, Africa, Brave Africa?
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2017, 10:47 AM   #2698
You Sweetie!

I've mentioned them both before.

Make an effort to see 'The Invitation' as well as 'Coherence.'
Old 11-26-2017, 10:52 AM   #2699
pie is never free

Picked up M Night Shyamalans last outing 'Split' with James McAvoy lasy night, and all I can say is... wow, his last two efforts have really helped take the stink off his career

McAvoy is simply incredible, this role might well be the best male acting of the last 10 years

And the story is classic Shyamalan, with an ending you wont see coming... is the Beast real, or just a figment of his many imaginations? And maybe the best part of this is how it ties into
Spoiler!
, which makes me hold out hope for a sequel that includes the protagonist of that movie

Its not a 'new' movie, but if you havent watched it yet... I cannot recommend it more highly

Great story, incredible acting
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2017, 10:56 AM   #2700
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
which makes me hold out hope for a sequel that includes the protagonist of that movie
It's been filming since August. First in Montreal, now in Philly.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.