Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-23-2016, 04:34 PM  
Roy E.

Justice League (2017)

Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2017, 09:31 PM   #331
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
You did the honourable thing and let Suicide Squad die peacefully, I see.
Hah! Honestly, I just forgot about Suicide Squad and X-Men: Apocalypse but they would definitely go in the "****ed it up" tier.

There were a lot I left out on purpose too like the Blades, the Hulks, Superman Returns, etc. They just didn't seem to fit with the rest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
Logan deserves to be listed creme de la crime.
Its pretty fluid the closer you get to the top and bottom of each tier. I could easily field the argument that Logan and Deadpool deserve tier 1 status, for example, since they're at the top of tier 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Anyone who doesn't put Deadpool in the top tier, creme de creme is whack and has no clue what makes a good superhero movie.
Like I said, I could field the argument. I just thought Deadpool in particular suffered from a weak antagonist and some shitty CGI (Colossus).
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2017, 09:36 PM   #332
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
I will do some of mine but it won't be as complete as yours and I am not doing the different lettering because I am lazy...

1st Tier

Civil War
Deadpool
Iron Man
GotG
Ragnarok
Logan

All the Nolan Batmans fall into 1 or 2 but I haven't seen them in a long time so I would need to watch them again to properly judge. I would guess 2/3 in Tier 1 possibly all 3 though.

2nd Tier

Spiderman
Spiderman 2
Spiderman Homecoming
Ant Man
Avengers 1

A lot of the X-men movies would probably fall into Tier 3 for me but maybe one or two in Tier 2. Once again would need to re-watch several of them to classify them properly.

3rd Tier

Avengers 2
GotG 2
Cap 1
Wonder Woman
Man of Steel
Dr. Strange
Both the F4 movies (not the most recent shit one)
The Amazing Spiderman

4th Tier
First two Thor's
IM 2
IM 3
Green Lantern
B vs S (Theatrical release... would bump to 3rd tier for extended cut)
Justice League (could very well get bumped to 3rd or 2nd if they release the extended cut)

**** this shit
Suicide Squad
Piece of shit F4 remake
Good list.

I bet everyone in this thread would agree that the newest Fantastic 4 remake is the absolute worst superhero movie of this generation.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2017, 09:36 PM   #333
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Hah! Honestly, I just forgot about Suicide Squad and X-Men: Apocalypse but they would definitely go in the "****ed it up" tier.

There were a lot I left out on purpose too like the Blades, the Hulks, Superman Returns, etc. They just didn't seem to fit with the rest.

Its pretty fluid the closer you get to the top and bottom of each tier. I could easily field the argument that Logan and Deadpool deserve tier 1 status, for example, since they're at the top of tier 2.

Like I said, I could field the argument. I just thought Deadpool in particular suffered from a weak antagonist and some shitty CGI (Colossus).
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-22-2017, 10:09 PM   #334
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post

GOTG and Deadpool are the top of the food superhero food chain regardless of what you think. It's like science is true regardless whether you believe it or not.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2017, 11:17 PM   #335
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

So, I just saw Justice League. I'll give it a solid 7/10. Of the DCEU, I'd say it's the 2nd best I have seen(I've seen everything but Man of Steel; WW is #1 for me so far).

I thought the humor was appropriate. I'll leave some of my complaints in a spoiler tag.

Spoiler!
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-24-2017, 07:04 PM   #336
Supporter

Just saw it, honestly I'd give it a 7 or 8 out of 10. Not sure how the **** RT gave it a 40%... nothing really bad about the movie at all. I agree that the villain was kind of underwhelming but meh, I thought Loki was too in the first Avengers. Chemistry was great, humor was good. Not bad at all. Nothing super amazing or fantastic but nothing really bad. I was kind of hoping Superman's return would be more epic and meaningful but the fight with him was pretty worth it.

hated Man of Steel
hated Suicide Squad
Batman v Superman (extended) was disappointing at best
Wonder Woman was solid
Justice League was solid

I'd even say that it was far more enjoyable than WW.

Spoiler!

also, Batman would be so much more badass if he wore white lenses instead of bare eye+eye shadow

Last edited by Ragged Robin; 11-24-2017 at 07:11 PM..
Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-24-2017, 07:44 PM   #337
In Search of a Life

I made the mistake of taking the "OMG, it was actually good!" crew in this thread seriously, and I watched the movie.

When it comes to superhero movies, I'll never trust you DC fanboys again. Your taste in them absolutely sucks.
Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2017, 09:24 PM   #338
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By View Post
I made the mistake of taking the "OMG, it was actually good!" crew in this thread seriously, and I watched the movie.

When it comes to superhero movies, I'll never trust you DC fanboys again. Your taste in them absolutely sucks.
It was entertaining not genre busting. Not sure what people like ou want lol the second half was way better than there fest half of the movie. I’d give it a 7.8/10

Did you ever watch the justice league cartoon series?
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-25-2017, 06:50 AM   #339
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:

How was it a bad movie? It's not as good as any of The Dark Knight movies, Winter Soldier, etc. but I'd argue it's at least on par with most of Marvel's movies.

It was an enjoyable movie. This isn't like Batman vs Superman in which there were legitimate issues and had to rely on the director's cut to somewhat make the movie seem coherent.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-25-2017, 09:36 AM   #340
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:

I dont know why you think people in here said it was good. It was my impression that these "fanboys" in this forum were underwhelmed by the movie. It was okay but nothing special.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2017, 10:22 AM   #341
pie is never free

Based on everyones posts in this thread, I'd say this is going to be a rental
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2017, 01:06 PM   #342
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I dont know why you think people in here said it was good. It was my impression that these "fanboys" in this forum were underwhelmed by the movie. It was okay but nothing special.
The following was literally right above your post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
How was it a bad movie? It's not as good as any of The Dark Knight movies, Winter Soldier, etc. but I'd argue it's at least on par with most of Marvel's movies.

It was an enjoyable movie. This isn't like Batman vs Superman in which there were legitimate issues and had to rely on the director's cut to somewhat make the movie seem coherent.
The movie was lousy. It wasn't enjoyable. It wasn't good. It wasn't on par with most of Marvel's movies. It sucked slightly less than BvS and SS.

It's gonnorhea instead of syphillis.
Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2017, 01:14 PM   #343
In Search of a Life

This might be the ultimate indictment

I've been trying to get my 12 year old son to go see it. He's been waffling back and forth. This morning he tells me " dad, I don't want to go see it. I can just wait to see it at home. The D.C. Movies just aren't as good as the Marvel ones. The Marvel stories are better "

I guess I'm waiting for home streaming.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2017, 11:17 PM   #344
Most Valuable Villain

Went and watched it today. It’s probably a 6-7 out of 10. The story had nothing to it. The villain was meh and I still can’t get into Affleck as Batman.

Flash and Aquaman were the best parts.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2017, 12:54 PM   #345
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
Went and watched it today. It’s probably a 6-7 out of 10. The story had nothing to it. The villain was meh and I still can’t get into Affleck as Batman.

Flash and Aquaman were the best parts.
Why don't you like Affleck? He absolutely looks the part. He's not as stern or cold (or powerful) as I'd like him to be but you can't name a single other live-action actor who does BATMAN better than he does. I'm talking the god damn BATMAN not these shitty whiney idiots like Christian Bale who immediately became a parody the second he used his "batman voice". Affleck's brand of comedy is also spot on.

Spoiler!

Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.