Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 02-21-2012, 02:56 PM  
Supporter

New tat started today~

Last edited by hometeam; 02-21-2012 at 04:35 PM..
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2013, 09:22 PM   #526
Hello

Some real puffies you've got there
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-18-2013, 09:37 PM   #527
Mama Tried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
Some real puffies you've got there
What happened to you negro? You cheating on cp?
MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 10-21-2013, 09:07 PM   #528
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly View Post
What happened to you negro? You cheating on cp?
Changed jobs, no internet access when i'm working. By the time i get home, the fireworks are usually over on CP. Right now I'm hunting and got a new gf.

Not much time for the computer until it gets cold out.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2014, 02:31 PM   #529
Supporter

So last night myself and a few others got a chance to hang out with Neil Smith in a private setting. Of course my loudmouthed friends had to rant about the tat.

I ended up with Neil signing it, and for some reason he also colored my nipples (wtf!)

I will post this when we get a playoff win~
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2014, 12:41 PM   #530
Space Cadet and Aczabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
So last night myself and a few others got a chance to hang out with Neil Smith in a private setting. Of course my loudmouthed friends had to rant about the tat.

I ended up with Neil signing it, and for some reason he also colored my nipples (wtf!)

So never?
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2015, 12:53 PM   #531
Banned

Yum! Jacking material here!
MGM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 12-10-2015, 03:28 AM   #532
Life is changing..

JFC I've never laughed so hard in my life.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2015, 11:34 AM   #533
Hello

Been awhile since I read this whole thread. Man this was fun. Hard to believe it's been that long since it was created.
Old 12-11-2015, 06:16 PM   #534
MVP

I think I stopped posting once this thread died.
DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-28-2015, 02:12 PM   #535
MVP

DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2015, 08:04 PM   #536
Shit

Quote:

This year, never forget
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-31-2015, 07:45 PM   #537
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
This year, never forget
LOL
Old 08-14-2016, 12:33 PM   #538
Hello

Quote:

Ahem
Old 08-15-2016, 06:00 PM   #539
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
Ahem
Was already posted. Let me find the link for you

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/bb/showthread.php?t=297408
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2018, 10:41 AM   #540
Banned

I just read about a study that found that tats aren't cool. Now, it's only a two year study, so.....
rushman is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.rushman is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.rushman is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.rushman is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.rushman is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.rushman is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.