Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-22-2020, 10:41 PM  
Supporter

WTF is with the defense?

That's 2 games in a row they really didn't do a ****ing thing. Carr had all ****ing night to throw. Guys are dropping shoulders and not wrapping up. YAC is killing us. Receivers are running wide open.

I will give them some credit in that I thought they stopped the run fairly well against the Raiders.

No pass rush
No tackling
No attitude

WTF?
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2020, 11:37 PM   #166
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
The Bucs don’t have an OL anywhere near as good as the Raiders.
they hung 45 on the Raiders and only gave up 20.

I'm not saying I'm panicked; I'm not saying we're going to lose, I'm saying I'm concerned.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2020, 11:37 PM   #167
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Steeler offense isn’t near what the raiders is
Arent they seventh in points?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2020, 11:38 PM   #168
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
The Steelers offense isn't as good as the Raiders.
The Steelers were great at getting a dogshit schedule, there's nothing about them that says best in the league.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2020, 11:38 PM   #169
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
they hung 45 on the Raiders and only gave up 20.

I'm not saying I'm panicked; I'm not saying we're going to lose, I'm saying I'm concerned.
Their game against the Raiders is absolutely irrelevant.

I understand the concern, because they could beat us, but we should still win.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2020, 11:40 PM   #170
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Arent they seventh in points?
Yep but 16th in DVOA. They just haven't played anybody really tough.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2020, 11:40 PM   #171
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
The Steelers were great at getting a dogshit schedule, there's nothing about them that says best in the league.
Besides being 10-0. Love the gymnastics played on here. Had you said the Raiders would beat us this year going into the season people would call you all kinds or names tell you Grueen sucks, so does Carr. Infact theres even a thread about how bad Carr sucks on here.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2020, 11:41 PM   #172
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Besides being 10-0. Love the gymnastics played on here. Had you said the Raiders would beat us this year going into the season people would call you all kinds or names tell you Grueen sucks, so does Carr. Infact theres even a thread about how bad Carr sucks on here.
Carr does suck.

If you need a great OL to be good, you suck. Any average QB can do what he did with all the time he was given tonight.

The real Derek Carr is the one you get when he’s pressured, and he’s not very good.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2020, 11:41 PM   #173
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Yep but 16th in DVOA. They just haven't played anybody really tough.
Ravens and Titans are playoff teams
Old 11-22-2020, 11:42 PM   #174
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Care does suck.

If you need a great OL to be good, you suck.
Old 11-22-2020, 11:42 PM   #175
MVP

Quote:
Their game against the Raiders is absolutely irrelevant.

I understand the concern, because they could beat us, but we should still win.
I understand it's different matchups, and every game is different, but to not see reason for concern makes no sense to me.

If Carr can exploit Sorensen and Niemann all day, what is Brady going to be looking at?

I know they don't have that Raiders line.

I'm not saying we're going to get beat. But if our defense doesn't player better than the last two games, we might well.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2020, 11:43 PM   #176
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Carr is a different player this year. It's obvious that he and Gruden have figured something out. If you look at his splits over the last half of last year and this year, there's an obvious upward trend.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2020, 11:43 PM   #177
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Does Derek Carr not turn into a pumpkin when consistently pressured?
Old 11-22-2020, 11:44 PM   #178
Supporter

It's crazy this defense has averaged less than 20 points per game given up to everyone except the Faiders. And they gave up 40 and 32 to them. We used to dominate Carr. The guy always looked bad against the Chiefs. Now he lights the defense up like Mahomes dies to other teams.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2020, 11:44 PM   #179
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I understand it's different matchups, and every game is different, but to not see reason for concern makes no sense to me.

If Carr can exploit Sorensen and Niemann all day, what is Brady going to be looking at?

I know they don't have that Raiders line.

I'm not saying we're going to get beat. But if our defense doesn't player better than the last two games, we might well.
Brady isn’t going to have all day to throw like Carr. You keep missing that part even though you’re saying you understand it’s a different matchup.
Old 11-22-2020, 11:44 PM   #180
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Does Derek Carr not turn into a pumpkin when consistently pressured?
Alot of QBs do. He doesnt suck hes not elite either though.