Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-06-2015, 12:54 AM   #2
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lane View Post
My recommendation to you at this point would be the same I would give to Uncle Ben, stop talking. It is better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
Ok star gazer tell where anyone can say with certainty about this.

Hell I just read about finding rooms they never knew existed inside one of the Pyramids. Yeah we know all about everything because an Archaeologist says so.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2015, 01:17 AM   #3
Space Cadet and Aczabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post

Hell I just read about finding rooms they never knew existed inside one of the Pyramids. Yeah we know all about everything because an Archaeologist says so.
Well being I've been to Egypt multiple times, actually talked to actual archeologists (as a child I wanted nothing more than to be an Egyptologist) and the Egyptian military has asked me to come shoot Milky Way images above Egyptian monuments I'm going to hazard a guess that I'm possibly more well rounded on this subject than you. Of course thats me discounting your extensive and diligent PBS and Discovery work whilst throwing back a few PBRs.

I can translate hieroglyphics, there are like books on how to do it and at this point Google may have a hieroglyphic translator as an add-on to its Chrome browser. The Ancient Egyptian language is extremely well known and documented. The Book of the Dead, the Pyramid Texts and the walls of all the royal tombs in Saqqara, the Valley of the Kings all the way to Abu Simbel are wholly translated. I have here a section of the Ramesseum with hieroglyphics on it.

As I said earlier and other peoples responses obviously show they concur it would be best for you to either take some time to read, or respond with sorry I didn't know that and disengage.
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2015, 11:37 AM   #4
Banned!

Quote:
Well being I've been to Egypt multiple times, actually talked to actual archeologists (as a child I wanted nothing more than to be an Egyptologist) and the Egyptian military has asked me to come shoot Milky Way images above Egyptian monuments I'm going to hazard a guess that I'm possibly more well rounded on this subject than you. Of course thats me discounting your extensive and diligent PBS and Discovery work whilst throwing back a few PBRs.

I can translate hieroglyphics, there are like books on how to do it and at this point Google may have a hieroglyphic translator as an add-on to its Chrome browser. The Ancient Egyptian language is extremely well known and documented. The Book of the Dead, the Pyramid Texts and the walls of all the royal tombs in Saqqara, the Valley of the Kings all the way to Abu Simbel are wholly translated. I have here a section of the Ramesseum with hieroglyphics on it.

As I said earlier and other peoples responses obviously show they concur it would be best for you to either take some time to read, or respond with sorry I didn't know that and disengage.
Underrated comment in thread. Literally laughed out loud at this point.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2015, 12:50 PM   #5
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Underrated comment in thread. Literally laughed out loud at this point.
Google the progressives God.

My wife is Filipino and her best friend from work is Thai. Ask them how well goolgle translate does with english to Tagalog and vice versa. Same for Thai. Yeah I am sure Google is on it.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2016, 10:18 AM   #6
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:

Dave, that response to scrrvy was like a dog owner swatting a puppy with a rolled up newspaper.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 11-06-2015, 01:35 AM   #7
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post

Totally

I just read in my encyclopedia about a hidden room with king tut

I BET STARGAYZER DIDN'T KNOW THAT UNTIL IT WAS DISCOVERED BY THOSE STUPID ARCHAENLOGISTS

shit was there for thousands of years

Dumbasses

Suck on that, science
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2015, 01:40 AM   #8
Space Cadet and Aczabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
Totally

I just read in my encyclopedia about a hidden room with king tut

I BET STARGAYZER DIDN'T KNOW THAT UNTIL IT WAS DISCOVERED BY THOSE STUPID ARCHAENLOGISTS

shit was there for thousands of years

Dumbasses

Suck on that, science
Actually 2 of them, or at least they think so. I'm dying to see what maybe sealed in there. Its amazing the guy discovered it without being in the tomb. I was in Tuts tomb and stood and looked at the frescos. It could have been me if I had Xray eyes.

The fact that there are royal seals on the the doorways means at worst more burial goods and at best another burial of Nefertiti or some other unknown royal.
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2015, 09:16 AM   #9
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Actually 2 of them, or at least they think so. I'm dying to see what maybe sealed in there. Its amazing the guy discovered it without being in the tomb. I was in Tuts tomb and stood and looked at the frescos. It could have been me if I had Xray eyes.

The fact that there are royal seals on the the doorways means at worst more burial goods and at best another burial of Nefertiti or some other unknown royal.
That's really cool...

I'm married to an Archaeologist actually. My wife is in a very rare minority of archaeologists.....employed....actually employed as an archeologist...She will be jealous when I tell her of your Egypt journeys.
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2015, 09:30 AM   #10
Space Cadet and Aczabel

Quote:
That's really cool...

I'm married to an Archaeologist actually. My wife is in a very rare minority of archaeologists.....employed....actually employed as an archeologist...She will be jealous when I tell her of your Egypt journeys.
You hit on exactly why I am not one, didn't want to be sacking groceries congrats to her and you.

Oh btw have you let her read this thread. I did with my dad and he laughed till I was afraid he might die.

Last edited by Dave Lane; 11-06-2015 at 09:53 AM..
Old 11-06-2015, 11:10 AM   #11
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
You hit on exactly why I am not one, didn't want to be sacking groceries congrats to her and you.

Oh btw have you let her read this thread. I did with my dad and he laughed till I was afraid he might die.
And who is he so we may be impressed by his laughter. Indian arrowhead collector from the Flint Hills of Kansas?
Old 11-06-2015, 11:08 AM   #12
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
That's really cool...

I've been on at least 6 archaeology digs in Egypt and Israel. On one I was cleaning out a side room and discovered a mosaic floor that turned out to be another room. I was the first person to see this in 2000 years. Really cool.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2015, 11:23 AM   #13
Space Cadet and Aczabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I've been on at least 6 archaeology digs in Egypt and Israel. On one I was cleaning out a side room and discovered a mosaic floor that turned out to be another room. I was the first person to see this in 2000 years. Really cool.
Old 11-06-2015, 11:25 AM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Was it full of wheat or oats?
ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-06-2015, 06:06 PM   #15
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
holy shit

that must have been amazing

I'm jelly