Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-21-2019, 10:15 AM  
In Search of a Life

No Chris Jones at OTA's.

O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2019, 10:20 AM   #586
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
You do know we can't pay everyone right?
Of course.

Imo Jones is an elite defender you can build around.

Of all the guys that will have their hand out the next 2 years, Jones is second most important to Mahomes.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2019, 10:23 AM   #587
Hockey Town

Elite defenders don't blow assignments repeatedly because they want sacks....
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2019, 10:25 AM   #588
In Search of a Life

Yeah, I can't get on the "build around elite player" yet. You wanna be that, go show you're a complete player then i'll break you off.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2019, 10:26 AM   #589
Hockey Town

I like Chris Jones but right now Jones wants to break the bank and it really doesn't help the Chiefs to do that at the moment.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2019, 10:32 AM   #590
Fish are scared of me

I know its easy to say this for me because I'm not wealthy but why in the hell do these players have to be so damn greedy???

I mean come on, we got a chance to keep together a really good team. Take a ****ing 15 mil paycheck. You don't need 20 mil. 5 million won't ****ing matter.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 10:33 AM   #591
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Kelce did the same thing.

Signing early for guys that weren't high round picks that are making much gives them financial security while giving the team a little bit of a break.

That's on Harris for being pissed about it. He wasn't forced into signing anything.

The Kelce contract still astounds me. My God how did we ever get that big of a bargain on a player like that?

It might actually be more impressive/valuable to the team than the Schwartz deal
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2019, 10:35 AM   #592
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
I know its easy to say this for me because I'm not wealthy but why in the hell do these players have to be so damn greedy???

I mean come on, we got a chance to keep together a really good team. Take a ****ing 15 mil paycheck. You don't need 20 mil. 5 million won't ****ing matter.
Because most of them think they'll get paid once.....when you basically need that to last your whole life and probably pay for some other family members too....

Also it's competition among the players to make the most money. We've literally got players coming out and saying they need to cap what QB's make because it's hurting what other players get.
Old 07-18-2019, 10:59 AM   #593
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Also it's competition among the players to make the most money. We've literally got players coming out and saying they need to cap what QB's make because it's hurting what other players get.
That's probably not a bad idea.

I don't think it's good for the league when guys like Dak Prescott hold their teams hostage to the tune of $30 million AAV. If you're a damn good multi-sport high school athlete and you don't think you can cut it as a QB, why the hell would you bother focusing on football at all? You sacrifice your body and contribute just as much to the success of your team, yet you get paid a pittance compared to Jackass McGee. That seems like a shitty ****ing deal.

In baseball or basketball it doesn't matter what position you play. If you dominate, you're getting your money. Period. In football if you're a RB, you could be the best at your position for 5 years, have greater fame than most QBs due to fantasy football, and get paid a fraction over your entire career compared to what that dipshit Dak Prescott makes.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2019, 11:03 AM   #594
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Imo Jones is an elite defender you can build around.
No doubt he is talented BUT he needs to stuff the run MUCH better if he wants is BIG $$ IMHO. Had he done a much better job of this last year maybe Michel doesn't run up the middle on us like it's "open borders" in AFCCG. And I think Spags will improve his run defense this year.

Just saying. But I get your point.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 11:11 AM   #595
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
The Kelce contract still astounds me. My God how did we ever get that big of a bargain on a player like that?

It might actually be more impressive/valuable to the team than the Schwartz deal
Paid him early, giving him security before he really broke out.
Old 07-18-2019, 11:14 AM   #596
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
No doubt he is talented BUT he needs to stuff the run MUCH better if he wants is BIG $$ IMHO. Had he done a much better job of this last year maybe Michel doesn't run up the middle on us like it's "open borders" in AFCCG. And I think Spags will improve his run defense this year.

Just saying. But I get your point.
Remember how he lost weight last year to get faster, so he could rush the passer better? We all suspected that would hurt him in the run game and that appears to be the case.

So what happens now, especially since he is listing as DT? Does he learn to play inside better at the lighter weight? Does he improve pad level? More gap attacking & penetration? Does he add back some weight for better anchor?

Can camp please get here?
Mike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-18-2019, 11:17 AM   #597
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Wonder if Jones will hold out from training camp and become a distraction and then a liability
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2019, 11:18 AM   #598
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
Wonder if Jones will hold out from training camp and become a distraction and then a liability
He's gotta report by August 6 to get an accrued season so i'm guessing no
Old 07-21-2019, 09:39 AM   #599
Andy Reid Supporter

Well my brother gave the Star the click so I read Sam’s article. This was interesting:

Apparently Veach wants to give Jones a deal with 3 years of club control totaling $50 million in guarantees (at the most).

Jones wants an extension with $63.5 million in guarantees that Frank Clark got.

If we really want to keep this dude, just give him the damn guaranteed $$ now before the has another huge year and that number goes up to $70 million.

Do the 3 year deal, add it onto his last year of his rookie contract year and have him here for 4 more years with a way out after year 2.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 09:45 AM   #600
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Well my brother gave the Star the click so I read Sam’s article. This was interesting:

Apparently Veach wants to give Jones a deal with 3 years of club control totaling $50 million in guarantees (at the most).

Jones wants an extension with $63.5 million in guarantees that Frank Clark got.

If we really want to keep this dude, just give him the damn guaranteed $$ now before the has another huge year and that number goes up to $70 million.

Do the 3 year deal, add it onto his last year of his rookie contract year and have him here for 4 more years with a way out after year 2.
Clark also had more sustained production and was in his tag year.

Chiefs have Jones for 2/18-ish if tagged next year. Dude has minimal leverage.

Also, there’s no guarantee how he’ll play in a 4-3 or that he’s not contaminated by Houston and HoboSpirit’s attitudinal AIDS.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2019, 09:48 AM
Skyy God
This message has been deleted by Skyy God.