Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-27-2017, 08:06 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

Official 2017 STL Cardinals Thread

My as well get it started. Here's my "Matheny" lineup.....

Fowler CF
Diaz SS
Carpenter 1B
Piscotty RF
Grichuk LF
Molina C
Peralta 3B
Wong 2B
Pitcher

My "Matheny" Starting rotation

Martinez
Reyes
Wainwright
Lynn
Leake
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2017, 02:22 PM   #1141
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
I am absolutely flabbergasted that Leake's xFIP is still only 3.94. The guy is complete and total ass.

Against bad hitters, he is a good pitcher because he has decent control and they can't turn on his stuff very well. Against great hitters he might be one of the worst pitchers in the league, because he can't execute pitches with enough velocity or movement to fool any of them, and they just tee off.

I'd put it this way: facing a team like the Padres he's probably a lot like Lance Lynn. Facing a team like the Red Sox, he's Mike Maroth.

1) five stars for the Mike Maroth reference

2) it's almost as if FIP and xFIP have some significant flaws and holes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2017, 04:53 PM   #1142
Comfortably Numb

I am afraid Wainrught is cooked.

Last edited by VAChief; 08-18-2017 at 05:41 PM..
VAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-18-2017, 05:55 PM   #1143
In my youth i pray to keep

Should i be excited or saddened that Dejong is leading the team in home runs?

Both perhaps?
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2017, 06:25 PM   #1144
Comfortably Numb

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
Should i be excited or saddened that Dejong is leading the team in home runs?

Both perhaps?
Both, because we are probably 10 games back without him. He has been better than I expected, all around. I am yet to be convinced his average wil hold, but I think the power is legit, not the 46 hr full season pace he is setting now, but it might be a 20-25 hr guy which if he is able to stick at short will be a huge plus for us.
VAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-18-2017, 07:47 PM   #1145

Is this that kid who got shelled by the dodgers last summer?
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2017, 08:19 PM   #1146

Lol what am i even watching right now?
Old 08-18-2017, 08:26 PM   #1147
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

****ers trying to blow a nine run lead. Almost there.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2017, 08:29 PM   #1148

I wouldn't even have been mad if freese jacked that shit.
Old 08-18-2017, 08:30 PM   #1149
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

This is just painful.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2017, 08:31 PM   #1150
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Finally. Snatching victory from the jaws of choke.
Old 08-18-2017, 08:32 PM   #1151

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Finally. Snatching victory from the jaws of choke.
Lord have mercy

I hope carp screams at all of them
Old 08-18-2017, 09:30 PM   #1152
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
Lord have mercy

I hope carp screams at all of them
its all on the bullpen. Or lack of one. The manager trusts one guy. We have 2-3 dead space pitchers. They are worried so much about the 40 man roster that they don't call up anyone that could help.

But, why start the clock ticking on our best talent when this year is going nowhere anyway?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2017, 05:03 PM   #1153
MVP

Let's Go Bucs!
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2017, 05:28 PM   #1154

Leake is a ****ing bum.
Old 08-20-2017, 05:31 PM   #1155
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

All I can say is thank God football season is almost here.