Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-27-2017, 08:06 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

Official 2017 STL Cardinals Thread

My as well get it started. Here's my "Matheny" lineup.....

Fowler CF
Diaz SS
Carpenter 1B
Piscotty RF
Grichuk LF
Molina C
Peralta 3B
Wong 2B
Pitcher

My "Matheny" Starting rotation

Martinez
Reyes
Wainwright
Lynn
Leake
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2017, 09:19 PM   #1126

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Well, I guess I couldn't have been more wrong. Just notched their eighth win in a row.
it seems to be more smoke and mirrors than great baseball but it's more fun watching these last 8 games than the shit show this team has been most of the year.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2017, 09:35 PM   #1127
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
Mid August and we are tied for 1st.

This is where we wanna be, right?

As a Royals fan you are welcome & does anyone have a Rally Cat t-shirt yet?
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2017, 09:08 AM   #1128
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
it seems to be more smoke and mirrors than great baseball but it's more fun watching these last 8 games than the shit show this team has been most of the year.
HEY YOU!!!
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2017, 11:05 AM   #1129
Politically Incorrect

How did you sneaky little bastards win 8 in a row?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2017, 11:12 AM   #1130

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
evidently just take the players to an expensive steakhouse and everyone agree that they need to play together as a team.
Old 08-13-2017, 02:33 PM   #1131
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Well, it doesn't look like it will be 9 in a row. Down by four in the top of the 8th.

Had to end sometime, I guess.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2017, 02:53 PM   #1132

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Well, it doesn't look like it will be 9 in a row. Down by four in the top of the 8th.

Had to end sometime, I guess.
Making a little noise now
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2017, 02:55 PM   #1133
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
Making a little noise now
Sucked, Yadi swung at ball 4. Oh well.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2017, 05:49 PM   #1134

Watching the MLB network I heard Rosenthal, I think, tell a story about the locker room that Yadi saw a young player playing with a mobile game device in the locker room after the game. He told the player that he should put the game down and study for tomorrows game instead.

Sounds like something Chris Carpenter would have done back in the day.

No idea if true or not but Rosenthals stuff is usually solid info.
Old 08-15-2017, 06:10 PM   #1135

Yadi, you ****ing bum.
Old 08-15-2017, 06:50 PM   #1136
MVP

Can we give Leake a participation trophy. Maybe give him some orange slices and a juice box after the game.
kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-15-2017, 07:10 PM   #1137

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpasco View Post
Can we give Leake a participation trophy. Maybe give him some orange slices and a juice box after the game.
or call up Weaver? Can't be any worse.
Old 08-15-2017, 07:12 PM   #1138

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpasco View Post
He can buy his own juice boxes and oranges with the heap of money they gave him.
Old 08-15-2017, 07:20 PM   #1139
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
or call up Weaver? Can't be any worse.
Never gonna happen with the amount of cash he got. Leake will be in the rotation unless they can convince some moron to trade for him.

I wish we could just give Leakes money to Lynn.
kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-15-2017, 10:08 PM   #1140
Now you've pissed me off!

I am absolutely flabbergasted that Leake's xFIP is still only 3.94. The guy is complete and total ass.

Against bad hitters, he is a good pitcher because he has decent control and they can't turn on his stuff very well. Against great hitters he might be one of the worst pitchers in the league, because he can't execute pitches with enough velocity or movement to fool any of them, and they just tee off.

I'd put it this way: facing a team like the Padres he's probably a lot like Lance Lynn. Facing a team like the Red Sox, he's Mike Maroth.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.