Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-27-2017, 08:06 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

Official 2017 STL Cardinals Thread

My as well get it started. Here's my "Matheny" lineup.....

Fowler CF
Diaz SS
Carpenter 1B
Piscotty RF
Grichuk LF
Molina C
Peralta 3B
Wong 2B
Pitcher

My "Matheny" Starting rotation

Martinez
Reyes
Wainwright
Lynn
Leake
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2017, 11:04 PM   #1111
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpasco View Post
So you aren't ok with a team who bats Jedd Gyorko 4th and the GM seems to be perfectly fine with it.
Which makes more sense than Dejong 3rd or Grichuk 5th.

Just an obscenely poorly constructed team.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2017, 08:20 PM   #1112
MVP

Weaver pitched a good game and shouldn't have pitched the 7th. I really hate Mike Matheny.
kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-02-2017, 08:37 PM   #1113
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
Eh, of recent teams, 2010 pissed me off more.
Big difference is you have watched this team for 2 seasons in a row.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2017, 03:29 PM   #1114
In my youth i pray to keep

Obviously Sonny Gray is the missing link.

Shame Mo & Company missed out.

Do i even wanna go to the game in KC on monday?
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2017, 03:33 PM   #1115
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Goold reported last night that the Cardinals were 100% opposed to assuming Stanton's contract. So they could have him for free and wouldn't take him.

So they refuse to rebuild and they refuse to pay what a big middle of the order bat would actually COST. But they're okay spending $190 million on replacement level scrap like Leake, Fowler and Cecil.

This organization is completely inept.

Can someone get that ****ing dipshit Hootie unbanned so he can come in here and tell us all how ****ing lucky we are to get to root for such a brilliantly managed franchise? Stupid one who sucks the penis.

6th shot at getting back to .500 over the last 2 months and yet another failure. Nice team Moe - surely worthy of a promotion.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2017, 03:35 PM   #1116

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Goold reported last night that the Cardinals were 100% opposed to assuming Stanton's contract. So they could have him for free and wouldn't take him.

So they refuse to rebuild and they refuse to pay what a big middle of the order bat would actually COST. But they're okay spending $190 million on replacement level scrap like Leake, Fowler and Cecil.

This organization is completely inept.

Can someone get that ****ing dipshit Hootie unbanned so he can come in here and tell us all how ****ing lucky we are to get to root for such a brilliantly managed franchise? Stupid one who sucks the penis.

6th shot at getting back to .500 over the last 2 months and yet another failure. Nice team Moe - surely worthy of a promotion.
Don't worry, we'll sign Brian Cashner in the offseason and all will be well.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2017, 11:28 AM   #1117

Tune in late
Joey Votto at bat
3 run homer
Turn game off

These guys suck.
Old 08-06-2017, 12:47 PM   #1118
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
Tune in late
Joey Votto at bat
3 run homer
Turn game off

These guys suck.
You should have stuck with it. They're up 9-3 now.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2017, 01:58 PM   #1119

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I turned it back on once my phone started blowing up with MLB At Bat updates.

I swear, this is the first game I've seen then win in weeks.
Old 08-06-2017, 03:54 PM   #1120
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Darn the bad luck
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2017, 04:02 PM   #1121
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Final score - 13-4.

They probably won't score 13 runs over the following week.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2017, 04:03 PM   #1122
Consuming CP souls

Reds are a AAAA team.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2017, 08:13 PM   #1123
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Final score - 13-4.

They probably won't score 13 runs over the following week.
Well, I guess I couldn't have been more wrong. Just notched their eighth win in a row.
Old 08-12-2017, 08:37 PM   #1124

Mid August and we are tied for 1st.

This is where we wanna be, right?
Old 08-12-2017, 09:02 PM   #1125
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
Mid August and we are tied for 1st.

This is where we wanna be, right?
Hopefully the Cubs stay in the shitter. That Contreras injury's going to really hurt them.