Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-27-2017, 08:06 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

Official 2017 STL Cardinals Thread

My as well get it started. Here's my "Matheny" lineup.....

Fowler CF
Diaz SS
Carpenter 1B
Piscotty RF
Grichuk LF
Molina C
Peralta 3B
Wong 2B
Pitcher

My "Matheny" Starting rotation

Martinez
Reyes
Wainwright
Lynn
Leake
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2017, 09:49 PM   #1051
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Jaime Garcia just hit a grand slam for the Braves against the Dodgers in LA.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2017, 04:31 PM   #1052
In my youth i pray to keep

20th bullpen loss of the season.

What a shitshow
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2017, 04:32 PM   #1053
MVP

Just sell
kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-22-2017, 04:35 PM   #1054
In Search of a Life

Sell everything.

Martinez, whoever
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2017, 04:40 PM   #1055
MVP

Fowler was jogging in centerfield when Bryant scored from first. Good throw but still no excuse for that.
kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-22-2017, 04:44 PM   #1056
MVP

That's the type of loss that should make a GM want to sell. This team isn't horrible but they should try and improve for next year. They will probably trade for some middle reliever and say they are to close to give up though.
Old 07-22-2017, 04:49 PM   #1057
MVP

Just seems like any close game they somehow blow it with either horrible defense or relief pitching. It would help if the manager actually knew how to handle a bullpen.
Old 07-22-2017, 04:57 PM   #1058
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
No, I still see him post on Facebook. He just got pissed over the mod shakeup and took his toys and went home.
I miss the humble brags.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2017, 05:11 PM   #1059
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpasco View Post
That's the type of loss that should make a GM want to sell. This team isn't horrible but they should try and improve for next year. They will probably trade for some middle reliever and say they are to close to give up though.

It's clear from watching the Cardinals that they've lost a little bit of that "grind it!" Mentality that LaRussa was so good at fostering. I've seen Mozeliak talk about that recently, and how they need a shake-up.

Seems like the place to start would be with the manager, but I heard some stuff this week (third hand but trustworthy) that reinforces what Miklasz has been saying about Matheny's standing with the DeWitts...

Basically, Matheny is beloved by them because his good looks, super Christian image, and "Cardinal Way" background are incredibly popular with the casual portions of the fan base. This member of the St. Louis media thinks Matheny is the manager as long as he wants to be.

Might be time to start thinking about framing him for some of the shit Hugh Freeze just got toasted for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2017, 05:24 PM   #1060
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
It's clear from watching the Cardinals that they've lost a little bit of that "grind it!" Mentality that LaRussa was so good at fostering. I've seen Mozeliak talk about that recently, and how they need a shake-up.

Seems like the place to start would be with the manager, but I heard some stuff this week (third hand but trustworthy) that reinforces what Miklasz has been saying about Matheny's standing with the DeWitts...

Basically, Matheny is beloved by them because his good looks, super Christian image, and "Cardinal Way" background are incredibly popular with the casual portions of the fan base. This member of the St. Louis media thinks Matheny is the manager as long as he wants to be.

Might be time to start thinking about framing him for some of the shit Hugh Freeze just got toasted for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The team loses scores of games in incredibly dumbassed fashion and it's gotten worse every year of his tenure. You're right that it's not accidental.

The best way to get rid of him is to have him get over his head with some more terrible real estate deals. Then, maybe someone will cap his ass.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2017, 05:48 PM   #1061
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
The team loses scores of games in incredibly dumbassed fashion and it's gotten worse every year of his tenure. You're right that it's not accidental.

The best way to get rid of him is to have him get over his head with some more terrible real estate deals. Then, maybe someone will cap his ass.
Being shitty at his job got Mozeliak promoted.

So hey, just promote Matheny and call it a day.

I can't handle this team or this manager anymore. It's the most unlikable team I've ever seen in any sport. Is mizzou basketball if 90% of the players were loafing millionaires.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 05:44 PM   #1062
Comfortably Numb

Bader called up and in the line up in cf tonight.
VAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-26-2017, 08:10 AM   #1063
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAChief View Post
I'd love to see the O'Neil kid they traded Marco for get some time in the big club too.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-26-2017, 08:13 AM   #1064
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAChief View Post
Bader with the winning run in his debut, that's cool for him.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-26-2017, 08:40 AM   #1065
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
I'd love to see the O'Neil kid they traded Marco for get some time in the big club too.
I'd love to see Fowler never wear the uniform again.

The Cardinals have nothing but outfielders, starting pitchers and lefthhanded relievers in their system and over the last two years they've burned $195 million on a replacement level OFer and lefty reliever and an average starting pitcher.

And that got John Mozeliak a !@#$ing promotion. I'd give anything to have a job in that organization. If you look good on camera and speak without saying anything, you have a job for life. Do a bad enough job and you'll get promoted.

It's incredible how bad a job John Mozeliak has done over the last 3 years. Just absolute dogshit.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.