Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-24-2017, 07:11 PM   #2
Unsparing

Ugly.

As.

Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2017, 08:18 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
Ugly.

As.

Chinese startup(I believe), what do you expect? I've never understood why so many startups think next gen cars MUST be butt ugly.

I know why the traditional OEM's do it. Their EV and hybrids are compliance cars. Only built and offered to bring the average mpg of their fleet up above CARB State standards so their addressable market doesn't shrink. Only, as fiat, with their E500 have shown, they hate selling them b/c they lose money on each car for refusing to build out their supply chain. Solution: Make them ugly AF. Sell less. Comply. Profit.
aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-24-2017, 09:08 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
Ugly.

As.

BEVs, Making Camaros look like shit to Ed Begley Jr.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-25-2017, 10:54 AM   #5
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Elon Musk fan boi sighting.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2017, 11:13 AM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
No shit, I am sure he sold a kidney to buy stock.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-25-2017, 12:02 PM   #7
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
No shit, I am sure he sold a kidney to buy stock.
Outside of the pickup truck they look very appealing.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2017, 03:29 AM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Naw. I'm just smart enough to ignore Wall Street. Those nerds missed on Amazon b/c they couldn't get out of their own way and realize the strength technology brings to the table.

Have you looked at the gains made in batteries and solar over the last 5, hell, even 2.5 years?

Now realize that Tesla has the auto industry flailing to catch up after they all downsized to the point of having essentially zero electrical engineering in house, opting instead to focus on making engines with a fast approaching ceiling "better". Enter dieselgate.

Facts are, the auto industry all buy from the same parts manufacturers and basically just assemble parts off the shelf. They own the engine, but that's about it.

The investment to catch up is much larger than they assumed. Don't believe me, just ask Porsche CFO Lutz Meschke. https://www.teslarati.com/porsche-mi...le-investment/

To add to their ire, none of them know anything about software. Ford a bit with Sync and MAYBE GM has a partner with investment in Lyft, but both are essentially on the bench. That's why all auto systems UI suck so badly. It's developed by the parts supplier to "work". It's a bigger distraction on the road than Teslas giant screens. By a long shot.

Musk has a giant advantage there in that he owns 2 of the most attractive companies in the world to software programmers and software engineers as well as engineers at large.
https://www.recode.net/2017/10/26/16...s-tech-workers

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kathryn...dents-in-2016/

These guys missed on Apple, Google, Amazon, Nvidia, Broadcom, IBM, Netflix, Adobe etc. Anything they haven't seen before, they believe is a fad, a bubble or they explain it away some other way. They're old, out of touch and don't care about the future they won't be around for. Short term investors scoffing at long term potential. It's criminal what they do to investors.

So when it's cheaper to buy an EV than an ICE car, and cheaper to add solar to your house than to pay the electric bill every month, are you still going to throw good money after bad? Mind you the two together represent a $6,000+ annual savings plus energy independence for the average 2 adult household. Not to mention the equity the solar system adds to your property.

Both of these things will happen, without subsidy by 2027 at the latest. Prices are falling FAST.

Now that nearly half the world's populations representative governments have set dates for ICE car sales death, and forced the auto industry at large into the battery electric arena against their will, investment in battery research is skyrocketing.

There's absolutely a Moore's law for everything. Now, with bigger investment in research, the investment/progress timeline for batteries is accelerating.

Last edited by aturnis; 11-26-2017 at 03:35 AM..
aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-25-2017, 12:12 PM   #9
Future NBA Finals MVP

Imma go to Florida to buy one in a 2 weeks. Can prob get a used end of 2014 Tesla Model S for $45k. Can save on avg 5-7% buying used cars in S Florida.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2017, 12:27 PM   #10
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Imma go to Florida to buy one in a 2 weeks. Can prob get a used end of 2014 Tesla Model S for $45k. Can save on avg 5-7% buying used cars in S Florida.
$45k for a four year old used car you'll have to find somewhere to plug in every 300 miles on your way home then stand around waiting for it to charge to full.

Sounds good.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2017, 12:43 PM   #11
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
$45k for a four year old used car you'll have to find somewhere to plug in every 300 miles on your way home then stand around waiting for it to charge to full.

Sounds good.
Buying a new car is a fools game. Although you do get a 7.5k tax credit, but the amt of depreciation is just not worth it.

Buy new Tesla for 100k. Sell it for 50k 3 years later. And Teslas even hold their value better than most cars of this luxury class.

Oorrr buy one used for 45k. Sell it 3 years later for 30k.

As more and more superchargers become built it will be almost just like gas stations. Most of the time you arent taking your Tesla on long trips, that would be when i would use my Prius anyway so i dont put the miles on it. I understand you can charge your Tesla up to 80% in about 20 min at a supercharging station.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2017, 12:58 PM   #12
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Buying a new car is a fools game. Although you do get a 7.5k tax credit, but the amt of depreciation is just not worth it.

Buy new Tesla for 100k. Sell it for 50k 3 years later. And Teslas even hold their value better than most cars of this luxury class.

Oorrr buy one used for 45k. Sell it 3 years later for 30k.

As more and more superchargers become built it will be almost just like gas stations. Most of the time you arent taking your Tesla on long trips, that would be when i would use my Prius anyway so i dont put the miles on it. I understand you can charge your Tesla up to 80% in about 20 min at a supercharging station.
Nice. $45k used car that you don't use for road trips.

If you want to live your life never driving new vehicles that's up to you.
Vehicles are an expense not an investment. Tesla is a good example of that. It would take you several lifetimes to recoup the money you save on gas from the purchase price of a tesla. But you're a Prius driver so you're familiar with that concept.
Old 11-25-2017, 01:25 PM   #13
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Nice. $45k used car that you don't use for road trips.

If you want to live your life never driving new vehicles that's up to you.
Vehicles are an expense not an investment. Tesla is a good example of that. It would take you several lifetimes to recoup the money you save on gas from the purchase price of a tesla. But you're a Prius driver so you're familiar with that concept.
Of course they are an expense but you can mitigate the expense by buying used. Electric cars are eventually going to make the cost of ownership go way down for car owners once the infrastructure gets rolled out and as more ppl adopt them. Tesla is just the 1st step. The gas savings clearly isnt why ppl buy Teslas but its kind of icing on the cake type of deal. No oil changes. Brakes usually last 100k+ miles. Low maintenance costs
Old 11-25-2017, 01:34 PM   #14
Supporter

New vehicle purchases are hugely advantageous to a business owner.

I save a shitload in tax money, and over the 2-3 year life of owning it will be damn near the same cost as buying used only without the headaches.

Give me an electric pickup that has the same torque and range as a diesel and I'm game.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2017, 05:05 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
New vehicle purchases are hugely advantageous to a business owner.

I save a shitload in tax money, and over the 2-3 year life of owning it will be damn near the same cost as buying used only without the headaches.

Give me an electric pickup that has the same torque and range as a diesel and I'm game.
I haven't done a company vehicle for quite some time, I write off the mileage or take expenses, I get the same mileage write on a used vehicle as a new one and unless something has changed, expenses are done the same on used also.

What's the benefit of buying new and trading it in to be able to write another one off.

I know you're in a service business so 95% of your miles are expensed...

I always had a work truck and a business car, business car was almost always a 2 year old AMG thus not taking the depreciation hit while still under a MB service policy.