Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2018, 03:01 AM   #11011
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Shrimp were just fine, cooking in the shell is pretty forgiving but they were only on for about five minutes total. The griller is just a chicken breast with cheese and jalapeno shoved into it, and wrapped in bacon. Not my favorite thing ever, but edible.
Never been impressed with grillers. Prawns: 5 minutes is too long, if they are fresh a couple will do.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-04-2018, 03:05 AM   #11012
MVP

Ribeye looks great. couldn't have even looked at it a few hours ago
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-04-2018, 03:53 AM   #11013
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
Never been impressed with grillers. Prawns: 5 minutes is too long, if they are fresh a couple will do.
Damn, bro. How did he **** up the asparagus?
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2018, 04:21 AM   #11014
MVP

He has to look at his urine, I don't.

Overcooking prawn is pretty common, Trump likes a $200 steak well done..... making sliced chicken and cheese on the grill is not one of my favs, I'm a thigh guy
Old 03-04-2018, 07:51 AM   #11015
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
Damn, bro. How did he **** up the asparagus?

Oven was at 425, should have been 400.

I've read enough of coop's posts to know better than to take anything he says too seriously. I can google anything he would like to tell me myself.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2018, 08:16 PM   #11016
MVP

Any suggestions? thinking about Crock Pot recipe.
Seeded & cubed Acorn squash, 2 cans cream of shroom soup, Orzo, chicken stock , onion, pepper, bay, garlic salt (I never use fresh) shaved pork loin(smoked) or maybe ground pork, covered with dried Monster grain bread crust in crockpot 4 hr cook?

I'm open to suggestions.

Last edited by cooper barrett; 03-05-2018 at 02:12 AM..
Old 03-04-2018, 08:19 PM   #11017
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
Any suggestions? Seeded & cubed Acorn squash, 2 cans cream of shroom soup, Orzo, chicken stock , onion, pepper, bay, garlic salt (I never use fresh) shaved pork loin(smoked) covered with dried Monster grain bread crust in crockpot 4 hr cook?
No clue what this post means
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2018, 10:10 PM   #11018
Shit

Fogo de chao
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 10:16 PM   #11019
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
Fogo de chao
Excellent choice.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2018, 10:19 PM   #11020
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Excellent choice.
I dumped my trailer in a home depot parking lot so I could find a place to park in the plaza lol
Old 03-04-2018, 10:40 PM   #11021
Supporter

Before too long, it'll be time for corned beef and cabbage again.

Don't forget to check your circulars tomorrow morning for specials on corned beef, cabbage, red potatoes and carrots. They all should be dirt cheap.

Can't WAIT!!
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2018, 10:45 PM   #11022
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Corned beef brisket $1.00 a pound flat or point. I usually try to make Ruebens
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2018, 10:50 PM   #11023
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
I dumped my trailer in a home depot parking lot so I could find a place to park in the plaza lol
I know this, as much at I like the meat, the salad bar is awesome..
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2018, 10:54 PM   #11024
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Fried a couple chicken fried steak sandwiches on bun, home cut French fries, homemade coleslaw
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2018, 02:17 AM   #11025
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Corned beef brisket $1.00 a pound flat or point. I usually try to make Ruebens
Does your Sam's? just give this stuff away or is it growing green shit to get it so cheap?