Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-25-2017, 01:09 AM  
__

LNBS: Dalvin Cook having amazing start w/ 288 yards rushing. Hunt has 401.

Just... let that sink in, mother****ers.

It is unbelievable what this kid is doing.

Having a guy run this well is going to benefit Mahomes immensely when he takes over. The defense can't stack the box, and the defense can't go dime all game either.

He also has 137 yards in the air, too. Guy is just the complete package.

KC has been blessed at RB, man. We had Priest Holmes who had a HOF streak of about four years or so. Larry Johnson set the league on fire for a couple years.

Charles came in and, in my opinion, blew both of them away with his elite speed, versatility and fundamentals.

I think Hunt could somehow end up being the best of the bunch. He lacks Charles' elite speed but he has every bit of Charles' and Holmes' fundamentals, along with Holmes' nose for the end zone. None of them have his ability to shed tackles, though. My god. And he's surrounded by superior weapons than all three enjoyed.

Sky's the limit. This guy is a blast.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2017, 08:10 AM   #16
SuperBowl or bust

Damn.

Hunt is the first player since 2012 that has had more than 3 runs of 50+ yards in a whole season...and he's done it in 3 weeks.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2017, 08:15 AM   #17
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Don't get why every one wants to shit on DJ'LN.

No one has ever had perfect record with talent evaluation.
He's shit on other guys (me) who haven't had a perfect record with talent evaluation, so what comes around goes around.

I like DJLN, but he's a big boy, he can take it.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 08:17 AM   #18
Better than Nelson

Quote:

It's the fact that he won't own it. He even doubled down laat week on his apparent lack of burst.
Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.
Old 09-25-2017, 08:17 AM   #19
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
He's shit on other guys (me) who haven't had a perfect record with talent evaluation, so what comes around goes around.

I like DJLN, but he's a big boy, he can take it.
I was right about Hunt.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2017, 08:18 AM   #20
You Sweetie!

Quote:

I was right about Hunt.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2017, 08:20 AM   #21
Better than Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
Rudy has posted zero football evaluation about prospects.
The only thing I've gotten right is that every white TE from Notre Dame is dogshit. But your criticism is fair. College football is such a shitty product that I've about given up trying to predict anything of substance regarding prospects.

DJLN is a good football poster. Still fun to give him shit. Hell, if CP was in charge, Alvin Kamara would be our RB right now.

Last edited by Rudy tossed tigger's salad; 09-25-2017 at 08:40 AM..
Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.
Old 09-25-2017, 08:21 AM   #22
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Just... let that sink in, mother****ers.

It is unbelievable what this kid is doing.

Having a guy run this well is going to benefit Mahomes immensely when he takes over. The defense can't stack the box, and the defense can't go dime all game either.

He also has 137 yards in the air, too. Guy is just the complete package.

KC has been blessed at RB, man. We had Priest Holmes who had a HOF streak of about four years or so. Larry Johnson set the league on fire for a couple years.

Charles came in and, in my opinion, blew both of them away with his elite speed, versatility and fundamentals.

I think Hunt could somehow end up being the best of the bunch. He lacks Charles' elite speed but he has every bit of Charles' and Holmes' fundamentals, along with Holmes' nose for the end zone. None of them have his ability to shed tackles, though. My god. And he's surrounded by superior weapons than all three enjoyed.

Sky's the limit. This guy is a blast.

src="https://vocaroo.com/player.swf?playMediaID=s0e6zCW5m8F7&autoplay=0" width="148" height="44" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">
Audio recording and upload >>
Old 09-25-2017, 08:22 AM   #23
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Cook has twice as many carries too.

Hunt is really fun to watch run the ball. Ware will be a nice backup next year.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-25-2017, 08:24 AM   #24
MVP

LT was ripping Deion for not calling him last night on NFL Network.

Sportcenter gave Hunt a game ball at the end of their broadcast.

At the end of the day...who gives a **** what the media thinks? Hunt is playing fantastic football and the team is winning.

Recognition will come in time.
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2017, 08:26 AM   #25
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
src="https://vocaroo.com/player.swf?playMediaID=s0e6zCW5m8F7&autoplay=0" width="148" height="44" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">
Audio recording and upload >>

Okay that is just insulting. I do not sound like that.
Old 09-25-2017, 08:26 AM   #26
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy View Post
LT was ripping Deion for not calling him last night on NFL Network.

Sportcenter gave Hunt a game ball at the end of their broadcast.

At the end of the day...who gives a **** what the media thinks? Hunt is playing fantastic football and the team is winning.

Recognition will come in time.
The way LT was talking - it was like he wanted Deion to call him so that he could blow him.
Old 09-25-2017, 08:27 AM   #27
You Sweetie!

Quote:

Okay that is just insulting. I do not sound like that.
LOL I know
Old 09-25-2017, 08:33 AM   #28
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy won the toss View Post
The only thing I've gotten right is that every white TE from Notre Dame is dogshit. But your criticism is fair. College football is such a shitty product that I've about given up trying to predict anything good with regard to prospects.

DJLN is a good football poster. Still fun to give him shit. Hell, if CP was in charge, Alvin Kamara would be our RB right now.
Meh....just about most players from ND don't make it in the NFL. I've given up caring. I've only watched one ND game this year.

And I can admit that I wanted Kamara. Although I was just fine with Hunt when he was drafted.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2017, 09:05 AM   #29
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy won the toss View Post
Cook was the other guy DJLN didn't like

Meanwhile, Kamara....
Can't really lump Kamara into the discussion yet - he's mired in a three-headed backfield, while Hunt and Cook are the unquestioned workhorses for their teams.
Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.
Old 09-25-2017, 09:58 AM   #30
Snacks Are Under My Apron

DJLN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rudy anal ring toss
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.