Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-10-2018, 08:18 PM  
Time Keeps On Slipping

Cyberpunk 2077

Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-09-2020, 10:21 PM   #166
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
This thread is practically shaking with anticipation, lol.

I'm going to need the newest version of XBOX to play this! (not trying to piss off the console purists, I'm just stubborn with my gaming. Feel free to flame away, though )
Man, everytime I get a console I always say "ok, this is the last one."

Then I see games like Microsoft Flight Simulator and Cyberpunk and I'm like ehhhh...

I want the new Xbox.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2020, 10:34 PM   #167
Supporter

im getting right at low 60s FPS in 1440p, fully cranked RTX on DLSS quaality, no motion blur.

3900x+3090fe

Demanding game on the top end.
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2020, 11:01 PM   #168
I'll be back.

Going in.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2020, 12:16 AM   #169
I'll be back.

I'm CyberPat

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2020, 12:23 AM   #170
Ain't no relax!

... Penis size: MAX
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2020, 12:34 AM   #171
I'll be back.

God damn this game drips.

Old 12-10-2020, 03:15 AM   #172
oxymoron

Around 4 hours in. A few glitchy visual things, no real bugs at all. Playing on highest difficulty, going real slow to find all the lore and loot I can (there's a lot so far). So far one of my favorite first few hours in a game and I haven't even hit level 2 yet.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2020, 11:38 AM   #173
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
God damn this game drips.

My code is coming from Amazon later today.

How's it running on your PC and what do you have inside your rig (CPU/GPU)?
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-10-2020, 11:45 AM   #174
The man you could post like.

Read its running like absolute shit on PS4 and Xbox One. Anybody here having problems?
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2020, 11:53 AM   #175
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Read its running like absolute shit on PS4 and Xbox One. Anybody here having problems?
Reddit is ****ing destroying CDPR re: previous gen consoles.

I'm worried my i5 and 2080 are not going to be enough for this thing too.
Old 12-10-2020, 12:03 PM   #176
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
My code is coming from Amazon later today.

How's it running on your PC and what do you have inside your rig (CPU/GPU)?
i7 4930k
GTX 970
32 GB RAM

I turned down to medium details and 2560x1440, turned things like ambient occlusion off entirely.

Not sure what my framerate is but so far it's fine indoors. We'll see how outdoors is.

I may look at getting a newer graphics card.

I wouldn't run this game on an i5.
Old 12-10-2020, 12:03 PM   #177
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Having no issues on my now somewhat old PC. Wasn't sure if I'd be able to use the ultra settings, but everything is working so far.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2020, 12:07 PM   #178
Time Keeps On Slipping

Thanks for the feedback, fellas.
Old 12-10-2020, 12:08 PM   #179
The man you could post like.

Jesus Christ you weren't kidding about Reddit. Full on meltdowns.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2020, 12:17 PM   #180
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
i7 4930k
GTX 970
32 GB RAM

I turned down to medium details and 2560x1440, turned things like ambient occlusion off entirely.

Not sure what my framerate is but so far it's fine indoors. We'll see how outdoors is.

I may look at getting a newer graphics card.

I wouldn't run this game on an i5.
I've got

i7-4770K
GTX 1080
16 GB RAM

I'm only about an hour in, though. Just completed the training stuff.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.