Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-09-2019, 03:32 PM  
It was not a fair catch

School's out for Summer!-AMA-Update

I said I would.

But a few classroom rules.
1. The answer to the obligatory question. No
2. There are no stupid questions-just stupid people that ask questions.
3. Teacher has the right to suspend you.
4. Teacher can take regular quarter and holiday breaks.

Last edited by displacedinMN; 12-09-2019 at 06:11 PM..
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2021, 04:17 PM   #181
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
point....missed.....me......
See, the thread is called Schools Out for Summer...so...so I was putting the lyrics from the Alice Cooper song of the same name see...so...that way I was tying it in cleverly to my...my favorite rock star as seen in my sig...ah forget it...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2021, 04:28 PM   #182
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
What are you going to do now?
Relax this summer. Do stuff in the house. Move one kid to college.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 04:29 PM   #183
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
Probably went to college, got his degree, and applied at a school where he was hired as a teacher...

...I mean...how else?
Cosmo hates me.
Old 06-09-2022, 08:42 AM   #184
It was not a fair catch

Year 30 is under my belt. ALL IN MIDDLE SCHOOL!

Bring it on.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2022, 11:50 AM   #185
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

30 years? No wonder you harped on that bumper so long.

How did kids college year go? Also, Billay wants to know if your gay. NTTAWWT.
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2022, 12:58 PM   #186
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabletech94 View Post
30 years? No wonder you harped on that bumper so long.

How did kids college year go? Also, Billay wants to know if your gay. NTTAWWT.
College went well. We are heading back with more stuff for an apartment soon. It is going to be an expensive trip-gas wise.

no.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2022, 01:02 PM   #187
Supporter

Jeez, June 9 is the last day?!?!

We finished a full month ago.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2022, 03:15 PM   #188
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post

Typical in Minnesota. Public schools cannot start until the Tuesday after labor day. Because of the state fair and resort owners.

We started earlier, but had time off. So, June 9th.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Old 06-09-2022, 03:18 PM   #189
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:

Bring it on.
And now YOU CAN'T EVEN THINK OF A WORD THAT RHYMES!!

...I did it again...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2022, 06:10 PM   #190
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
And now YOU CAN'T EVEN THINK OF A WORD THAT RHYMES!!

...I did it again...
Sorry in advance

Spoiler!
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2022, 08:05 PM   #191
It was not a fair catch

Quote:

I need to add- MPLS schools go until about the 20th because they had a teacher strike for 2 weeks.

Full-out-cluster.
Old 06-09-2022, 08:38 PM   #192
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2022, 04:39 AM   #193
I love your mom

Quote:

Schools here finish around the 20 of June normally and start after Labor Day.

Edit just checked , ends June 29 this year.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 06-10-2022, 05:15 AM   #194
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
Schools here finish around the 20 of June normally and start after Labor Day.

Edit just checked , ends June 29 this year.
Isnt the first day of spring in Ontario June 29?
Old 06-10-2022, 06:15 AM   #195
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Quote:

Bring it on.
Congrats! How many more before you can get your full retirement?

I just finished year 20 yesterday. Got at least 15 more years unless they offer an out.
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.