Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-27-2024, 09:30 AM  
Supporter

Peptides

Anyone running any peptides? I have been using some bpc-157 and tb-500 lately. From my experience they work.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-27-2024, 02:23 PM   #16
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
What ya getting fully optimized for?
Most Americans are tired, sick, and fat.

I prefer to be young, healthy and full of energy.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-27-2024, 02:25 PM   #17
The American Catastrophe

It’s getting fairly popular. I’m jumping in and getting some BPC157 and TB500
ILikeBigTiddys < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ILikeBigTiddys < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ILikeBigTiddys < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ILikeBigTiddys < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ILikeBigTiddys < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ILikeBigTiddys < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ILikeBigTiddys < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ILikeBigTiddys < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 02:27 PM   #18
TACO SALAD

I use Tide pods
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-27-2024, 02:30 PM   #19
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILikeBigTiddys View Post
It’s getting fairly popular. I’m jumping in and getting some BPC157 and TB500

What a wonderful avatar
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2024, 02:41 PM   #20
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
I use copper peptides on my skin.

This shit is amazing.

I currently go to peptide sciences. I need to compare prices and products. I am about to call a doctor to get on regular NAD. That's a game changer. I see they have it. Gotta fly for now but thanks for the information.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-27-2024, 02:48 PM   #21
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY View Post
I currently go to peptide sciences. I need to compare prices and products. I am about to call a doctor to get on regular NAD. That's a game changer. I see they have it. Gotta fly for now but thanks for the information.
I take from BioStack labs NAD Regen

https://biostacklabs.com/products/nad-regen

Highest quality for this.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-27-2024, 02:56 PM   #22
Supporter

I would go for the NAD+ injections vs pills. Very good for restoring CNS.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-27-2024, 02:58 PM   #23
Supporter

Quote:
Fat losers aren't on peptides.

It's for people that want to be fully optimized.
No way you aren't describing yourself.

Agree with the second part though.
Old 02-27-2024, 03:02 PM   #24
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
What ya getting fully optimized for?
Personally my goal is to be as strong and mobile as possible until the day I die.

If my wife and kids have to stress their lives out to take care of me then I have failed as a husband and father.

They all understand this and know that the time and effort I put in is needed to be the best version of myself which will result in being able to better care for them when needed.
Old 02-27-2024, 03:13 PM   #25
Veteran

CJC1295 with Ipamorelin it's a game changer
ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-27-2024, 03:41 PM   #26
Future NBA Finals MVP

Is that the same thing as the stuff in those dangerous vaccines?
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2024, 04:23 PM   #27
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Is that the same thing as the stuff in those dangerous vaccines?
No no no

Vaccines are gear. Get it right
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2024, 04:27 PM   #28
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
I take from BioStack labs NAD Regen

that sucks you lost your NADs

good luck regenerating them you dickless turd
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 04:31 PM   #29
Generational Player

[QUOTE=Ming the Merciless;17419764]that sucks you lost your NADs

good luck regenerating them you dickless turd[/QUOTE]

Very low T, low energy.

Sounds like peptides could help you.

Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 04:32 PM   #30
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ming the Merciless View Post
that sucks you lost your NADs

good luck regenerating them you dickless turd
He is rubbing pennies on his face to stop looking like Hellraiser
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote