Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2008, 12:49 AM  
Just a li'l Evel

Oh Man... the Kirstie Tynes site is gonna get some MAD hits tonight!!!!

Remember these threads from the week we released him? (click on ALL pics!)

Check this shiznit out from the hall of classics....

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...8&page=8&pp=15
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-25-2008, 08:25 PM   #406
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog414141
So, you admit that the best you can get is a 0?
I have no idea what kind of woman I could pull. I'm guessing if I ventured out to bar at 1:30 AM I could bring home some drunk skank like anyone.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-25-2008, 08:28 PM   #407
Arf! Arf! Arf!

Sorry

Still trying to figure out how to move this around. But I think I hit paydirt. Let me figure out how to get the picture to my post.
stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-25-2008, 08:29 PM   #408
HOF 20??

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATSE
I have no idea what kind of woman I could pull. I'm guessing if I ventured out to bar at 1:30 AM I could bring home some drunk skank like anyone.
They'd probably end up being dudes though.
unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 01-25-2008, 08:34 PM   #409
I'll be back.

I'd bet she looks about the same today when she's not completely made up for the camera. Her brother is kind of cute, though.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-25-2008, 08:35 PM   #410
HOF 20??

Quote:
I'd bet she looks about the same today when she's not completely made up for the camera. Her brother is kind of cute, though.

omg
unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 01-25-2008, 08:38 PM   #411
I'll be back.

I bet Rebecca is much better looking than her sister today.

Old 01-25-2008, 08:38 PM   #412
Custom User Title

MTG, I think you have crossed over to the creepy obsessive guy.
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 01-25-2008, 08:40 PM   #413
Arf! Arf! Arf!

Help

How do I copy a picture from a website or from a saved picture in My Pictures to this box? Help needed. Thanks
stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-25-2008, 08:41 PM   #414
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonedstooge
How do I copy a picture from a website or from a saved picture in My Pictures to this box? Help needed. Thanks
Upload the thing to tinypic.com and copy and paste the code it gives you.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-25-2008, 08:41 PM   #415
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Depends on the level of skank you shoot for.

There are hot skanks, and then there are just skanks.

See, the thing about the bar is that you've got to either be good looking, have money, or have a silver tongue to get with someone. I guess being one of the fucktards who dances could help.

Most of the hot skanks will go for the New Jersey Tang Douchebag types, but they also have gonorrhea, so fuck 'em (or don't in this case).

You'd probably fare better with the angry fat friend of the hotter chick, as not only would you be figuratively throwing yourself on a 200 pound cockblock grenade, but you'd also likely score some ass, as unattractive women will often try to overcompensate in bed (sounds misogynistic, but it's mere statistics in this case).
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-25-2008, 08:41 PM   #416
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstater
MTG, I think you have crossed over to the creepy obsessive guy.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-25-2008, 08:42 PM   #417
Starter

All right, the pictures of kids is just a little creepy guys.
Bill S Preston is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Bill S Preston is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.

Old 01-25-2008, 08:43 PM   #418
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill S Preston

Are you Mr. Tynes.....her father?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-25-2008, 08:45 PM   #419
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
You mess with a bull...you get the Tynes.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-25-2008, 08:46 PM   #420
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Fine. Heres Kirstie's great-grandma Lottie.

MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread