Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2017, 10:05 PM   #7951
Sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I honestly think the line is fine as it is.

Mahomes was making chicken salad out of chicken shit in the preseason. He responds to pressure in a completely different way than Alex Smith.

His instincts kick in. Alex is a robot, so the fuses just blow.

Kaplooie!

Older post, I know, but I think is a good description. Alex really is designed as a playbook robot. Mahomes will make shit happen when the playbook doesn't allow him to make it happen.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-17-2017, 10:13 PM   #7952
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
Andy is terrified of a QB controversy. Even if it was 44-0, Andy wouldn't put Mahomes in to take a knee.

Yep. He can’t expose Smith now. Too much riding on his trade value.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2017, 10:29 PM   #7953
MVP

Quote:
Andy is terrified of a QB controversy. Even if it was 44-0, Andy wouldn't put Mahomes in to take a knee.
Sure he would. If Reid was terrified of a QB controversy he wouldn't have traded up to take a QB at all.
Messier 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMessier 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMessier 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMessier 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMessier 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMessier 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMessier 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMessier 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMessier 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMessier 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMessier 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-17-2017, 11:15 PM   #7954
Sprinkle in some Mahomes

Sprinkle in some Mahomes.
TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-19-2017, 03:32 PM   #7955
"You like to drink?"

Hard to believe you can't run the same gameplan that was trotted out today with Mahomes and expect any worse of an outcome.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2017, 03:41 PM   #7956
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
I'm ready for Mahones.

I was thinking after the bye week would be a great spot for him. Alex played great the first 5 weeks but not so much the last 4. He is now playing like the same old Alex, Checkdown Charlie.

I'm sure there are some stat wiz's out there who can correct me if I'm wrong.
I said the Buffalo game would be ideal as it is at Arrowhead & against a mediocre team.

Do it Andy!
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2017, 03:50 PM   #7957
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
This, even after the NYG shitshow
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2017, 03:53 PM   #7958
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
I think Mahomes sees the field on Sunday.
The boo birds will definitely be out
ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-19-2017, 08:19 PM   #7959
I'll be back.

How real QBs deal with "wind"

https://www.wunderground.com/history...ic=&reqdb.wmo=

Quote:
Lubbock, TX

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Max Wind Speed 22 mph
Max Gust Speed 27 mph

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2017, 08:42 PM   #7960
I'll be back.

Media pressure...rising

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2017, 08:42 PM   #7961
Going home eventually

PM arm is strong enough. Smith's is not.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2017, 08:45 PM   #7962
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

It's almost time. The Pumpkin Cuck will be buried soon enough.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2017, 08:46 PM   #7963
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Media pressure...rising

Lol at posting your own...
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2017, 09:00 PM   #7964
I'll be back.

I didn't post my own. It just happened to be in the trendsmap. I can't help it if I'm trendy, mother****er.
Old 11-19-2017, 09:06 PM   #7965
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
The Pumpkin Cuck will be buried soon enough.
The Pumpcuck!