Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-02-2021, 03:58 PM  
oxymoron

Mass Effect: Legendary Edition

The long rumored remaster was finally made official recently. And now we have the first trailer, and a May release date. Actually really looking forward to playing it all again.

keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2021, 04:05 PM   #2
oxymoron

Article I'm going to link below has a good bit of info on what they've done. On my phone so I'm not gonna quote anything....

General gist is it's primarily consmetic, no changes to the story or adding of cut content (so the ending to 3 is the same...). Although they did make bringing the combat from the first game more in line with the combat systems from 2 and 3.

https://www.theverge.com/2021/2/2/22...s-release-date
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2021, 04:35 PM   #3
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Article I'm going to link below has a good bit of info on what they've done. On my phone so I'm not gonna quote anything....

General gist is it's primarily consmetic, no changes to the story or adding of cut content (so the ending to 3 is the same...). Although they did make bringing the combat from the first game more in line with the combat systems from 2 and 3.

https://www.theverge.com/2021/2/2/22...s-release-date
EA should have done Anthem as a Mass Effect online looter, so many things they just piss away and what could have been. Is it nice that this is coming? sure but i've already played through all 3 of these several times.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 05:09 PM   #4
Time Keeps On Slipping

Mass Effect is one of my all time favorite games. ME 2 and ME 3 were great too and I enjoyed them immensely.

ME1 was one of the few games I played more than once. As much as I love the ME world, I don't think I need to go back to it again when there are SO many other amazing games I don't even have the time to play.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-02-2021, 05:29 PM   #5
Now you've pissed me off!

Damn. I was hoping for a March release.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2021, 08:49 PM   #6
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
EA should have done Anthem as a Mass Effect online looter, so many things they just piss away and what could have been. Is it nice that this is coming? sure but i've already played through all 3 of these several times.
Me too but it's been years, and my pc can't even handle running the originals anymore, much less the legendary ed. So being able to get all 3 on ps4, even at the (combined) price of a full game, is worth it to me.
Old 02-02-2021, 09:09 PM   #7
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Nice. I'd still play the first and second one if they ran on my PC. The third one can eat a dick, though.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2021, 04:26 PM   #8
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

I really hope they
Spoiler!

Besides that I loved the story and the relationships especially loved Miranda's bewbz.
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-03-2021, 04:38 PM   #9
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Me too but it's been years, and my pc can't even handle running the originals anymore, much less the legendary ed. So being able to get all 3 on ps4, even at the (combined) price of a full game, is worth it to me.
No doubt they don't make games like those any more, I have serious doubts we'll ever see anything as good. Hoping the original Star Control 2 creators actually publish a new game but i'm not holding my breath.

https://arstechnica.com/video/watch/...nded-interview

Last edited by Imon Yourside; 02-03-2021 at 04:58 PM..
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2021, 12:29 AM   #10
sorta mod-ish

I should move this thread before htismaqe sees it.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2021, 03:55 AM   #11
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog View Post
I really hope they
Spoiler!

Besides that I loved the story and the relationships especially loved Miranda's bewbz.
Miranda is basically a brunette Yvonne Strahovski. She did the voice as well.

Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2021, 04:18 PM   #12
oxymoron

Old 02-05-2021, 12:26 PM   #13
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Miranda is basically a brunette Yvonne Strahovski. She did the voice as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 01:47 PM   #14
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
I think the colors look washed out, oddly looks sharper in the older version.
Old 02-06-2021, 12:20 AM   #15
MVP

Wonder what’s being done with Mako and the launching probes stuff? I didn’t mind either at the time but not sure I would be the same now.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli