Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-19-2017, 05:49 PM  
Baba Ganoush

Here’s why you don’t start Mahomes

First of all, our schedule is very easy from here on out. We have 6 games left with four of them being home games. As much as it pains me to say this, Alex very well could get it together and we’ll have a shot at getting some value for him. We bench him now, we won’t get shit, period. Let him pad those stats baby!!!!!

Mahomes has no chemistry with the first team players, he needs a full off-season to mesh with those guys. If he starts or sits, either way we have no chance at a Super Bowl run. This defense is atrocious. If Mahomes lays an egg (which is highly likely) it’ll just knock his confidence down. There’s no reason to risk an injury on a player when this team isn’t going anywhere with or without him playing. Last thing we need is for him to come in and get concussed. Be smart, put the beer down and calm the **** down. The remaining schedule should be a breeze for Smitty to rack up some decent stats.

I love you all and it’ll all be okay!!!!
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2017, 10:27 PM   #166
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
God damn, how many ****ing times do I have to repeat myself? Are you stuck on stupid? Keeping him on the bench prevents injury. Stop being so ****ing dumb, I know he can get hurt at anytime. If he got hurt, I’d rather it be in a ****ing game where he’s suppose to be starting. This season is over with, just let it go. Fly a ****ing banner for ****s sake.
I thought the only reason the pass protection sucked was Alex Smith? As soon as Mahomes starts we will have 2 1000yr Wrs, a 1000yr TE and the offensive line will look HOF worthy. The defense will grow a set and the team will be a perennial SB contender. The only thing holding this team back is the QB. At least that's what i keep hearing.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-19-2017, 10:27 PM   #167
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
But wouldn't you rather have Mahomes get game experience this year?

I don't want the season opener in year 2 to be his first start.
He’ll get plenty of reps in the off-season & preseason.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2017, 10:29 PM   #168
Supporter

Doug Pederson was the problem
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2017, 10:29 PM   #169
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
This season is over with, just let it go. Fly a ****ing banner for ****s sake.
You are correct this season is over! But we have to endure one whole season of rookie QB snaps as opposed to just a third or half of season of rookie snaps next year if we follow your plan. If the season is over this year then the season is over. Why not start preparing for next year right now ?Let’s say you’re doomed hypothetical occurs, 10 months if he gets hurt in latter part of November or December you’ll still see him play next year In October 2018!
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2017, 10:34 PM   #170

Quote:
He’ll get plenty of reps in the off-season & preseason.
Off-season snaps and preseason snaps are far different from regular season snaps what don’t you get?
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2017, 10:43 PM   #171

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeF View Post
So now the team has quit because Mahomes is a superman on the practice field? The excuses never cease.
Of course the team has not quit and I don’t think they have quit on Smith either but there is that subconscious thought in most of the offensive and defensive players that Alex is limited. And I assure you hope is like heroin when you have it you want more and more and more of it. And Mahomes will be that permanent euphoric high this this offense has only just tasted for now in practice. But when they see him trotting on to the field ready to lead the team that euphoric high will set in for good I assure you!
Old 11-19-2017, 10:43 PM   #172
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeF View Post
I thought the only reason the pass protection sucked was Alex Smith? As soon as Mahomes starts we will have 2 1000yr Wrs, a 1000yr TE and the offensive line will look HOF worthy. The defense will grow a set and the team will be a perennial SB contender. The only thing holding this team back is the QB. At least that's what i keep hearing.
mostly true.
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-19-2017, 10:54 PM   #173
I like Pie!

You jinxing the next QB with injury makes me want to punch you in the mouth, **** you!
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2017, 02:04 AM   #174
MVP

I don't really buy the chemistry argument. Mahomes was forced to play as a true freshman after getting almost zero reps. The starter Davis Webb got injured halfway through the season. Mahomes came in and it took very little time for him to start making big time plays with the receivers. He is a natural playmaker.

Having said that, I don't think Reid will let Mahomes play unless the Chiefs are knocked out of playoff contention.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-20-2017, 02:15 AM   #175
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Mahomes came in and it took very little time for him to start making big time plays with the receivers. He is a natural playmaker.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2017, 02:15 AM   #176
Veteran

Quote:
I’m confident with Smith getting it together. Home games are HUGE with this team. We have killer home field advantage.
You are drunk surely
Danguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-20-2017, 04:11 AM   #177
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
I don't really buy the chemistry argument. Mahomes was forced to play as a true freshman after getting almost zero reps. The starter Davis Webb got injured halfway through the season. Mahomes came in and it took very little time for him to start making big time plays with the receivers. He is a natural playmaker.

Having said that, I don't think Reid will let Mahomes play unless the Chiefs are knocked out of playoff contention.
Funny because he has some chemistry from training camp he was throwing touchdown passed to Tyreek Hill. That's a very week and lame argument to make. OP is and idiot.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2017, 04:44 AM   #178
Consuming CP souls

More drunk posting by In58men
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2017, 05:21 AM   #179
Chiefs Moon

Gosh, I won't know what to think until Kevin Keitzman weighs in.
Old 11-20-2017, 07:24 AM   #180
#triggering

"...6 games left with four of them being home games..."

I think that's why you do start the rookie. Not sure how it would be viewed by players, etc... but if you're truly talking about the best thing for the franchise, why not?
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.