Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-19-2017, 05:49 PM  
Baba Ganoush

Here’s why you don’t start Mahomes

First of all, our schedule is very easy from here on out. We have 6 games left with four of them being home games. As much as it pains me to say this, Alex very well could get it together and we’ll have a shot at getting some value for him. We bench him now, we won’t get shit, period. Let him pad those stats baby!!!!!

Mahomes has no chemistry with the first team players, he needs a full off-season to mesh with those guys. If he starts or sits, either way we have no chance at a Super Bowl run. This defense is atrocious. If Mahomes lays an egg (which is highly likely) it’ll just knock his confidence down. There’s no reason to risk an injury on a player when this team isn’t going anywhere with or without him playing. Last thing we need is for him to come in and get concussed. Be smart, put the beer down and calm the **** down. The remaining schedule should be a breeze for Smitty to rack up some decent stats.

I love you all and it’ll all be okay!!!!
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2017, 10:02 PM   #151
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
You’ll thank me later knowing that your QB is healthy for 2018.
Yeah, but what about 2019? If Mahomes plays in '18, he might get hurt, ensuring the next offseason is a painful one. Best sit him until his contract is up, let someone else take that risk. Anticipation is better than reality, anyway.
Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.
Old 11-19-2017, 10:02 PM   #152
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
You’ll thank me later knowing that your QB is healthy for 2018.
No I won't.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2017, 10:05 PM   #153
Choco Favre

In58men wants Alex to remain the starter.

I never thought I'd see the day...
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2017, 10:07 PM   #154
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
The risk won’t be there if he stays on the bench.

How would you feel if something did happen? I bet you’d side with me then.

“Man, he had no business playing in the last six games, now we wait wondering for the next 10 months”
You can play the nervous Nellie game all you want. But football is a contact sport he’ll get hit this year and he will get hit next year. Who knows if or when he gets injured,the good Lord forbid. But I am with pugs on this move, I think putting in Patrick will fire up this offense and the league will take notice because now the talented gunslinger is in and he can make plays Alex can’t and Andy means business. And as much as the defenses will try to prevent Patrick from making plays they won’t be able to because he is that talented. Will he make rookie mistakes? Sure he will. But I’m banking on his talent outweighing his rookie mistakes and at least giving us a chance to go further in the playoffs and giving him experience in the playoffs .He will be prime for next year!
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2017, 10:08 PM   #155
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
In58men wants Alex to remain the starter.

I never thought I'd see the day...
He’s done after this season anyways. **** it.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2017, 10:09 PM   #156

So Aaron Rodgers shouldn't have started this season for the Packers so he wouldn't have gotten injured and now out rest of the season?
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2017, 10:13 PM   #157
Inmem 2.0

Nope. Unless his mechanics are so bad or he doesn't have a clear understanding of the offense to the point playing him now would ruin his confidence there's no reason not to play him. This team needs a spark and guys need to be held accountable for the last month.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2017, 10:13 PM   #158
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
So Aaron Rodgers shouldn't have started this season for the Packers so he wouldn't have gotten injured and now out rest of the season?
God damn, how many ****ing times do I have to repeat myself? Are you stuck on stupid? Keeping him on the bench prevents injury. Stop being so ****ing dumb, I know he can get hurt at anytime. If he got hurt, I’d rather it be in a ****ing game where he’s suppose to be starting. This season is over with, just let it go. Fly a ****ing banner for ****s sake.
Old 11-19-2017, 10:17 PM   #159
Baba Ganoush

Once this season is over, nobody will look back. All focus will be on Mahomes. Who cares if we lose out, we’ll get a decent draft pick and have a healthy QB. I’ll take that any ****ing day going into the 2018 off-season.
Old 11-19-2017, 10:18 PM   #160
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Somebody in another thread made this comment that all of the Chiefs players on both sides of the ball see this kids talent in practice every day and of course they keep their mouth shut. But you can’t tell me when they see this kid finally coming to the huddle for the first time they will not have some serious hope of some serious playmaking being made from the quarterback position regardless of all this MVP AS talk and I assure you that MVP talk has stopped about five weeks ago within the locker room. Even the defense will be fired up and will play somewhat better if you can imagine that! Great play breeds great play in others and you know this athletic fact to be true!
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2017, 10:19 PM   #161
MVP

The Chiefs won't start Mahomes because they can still use him as bait for a few more years. Bait for hope that the Chiefs are just this || close to winning a super bowl. Just wait until Mahomes is ready and "BOOM" we'll be a power house. No reason to start Mahomes and risk breaking that mirage until you have to do it.

The same thing that Andy "Schottenheimer" Reid does with each season. Reid is a master at Hiding the fact that the team isn't really a playoff level team until it's too late and we get steamrolled.

The Eagles got the better end of the deal. We got Reid and they got Pederson.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-19-2017, 10:20 PM   #162
MVP

Quote:
Once this season is over, nobody will look back. All focus will be on Mahomes. Who cares if we lose out, we’ll get a decent draft pick and have a healthy QB. I’ll take that any ****ing day going into the 2018 off-season.
You mean the pick we traded away for Mahomes? Bray's had more time under Smith, he's probably more ready to start in 2018. Should probably go that route, rather than getting Mahomes hurt in a game he's not supposed to start.

Bray in '18!
Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.
Old 11-19-2017, 10:20 PM   #163
Choco Favre

Quote:
But wouldn't you rather have Mahomes get game experience this year?

I don't want the season opener in year 2 to be his first start.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2017, 10:25 PM   #164
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
Somebody in another thread made this comment that all of the Chiefs players on both sides of the ball see this kids talent in practice every day and of course they keep their mouth shut. But you can’t tell me when they see this kid finally coming to the huddle for the first time they will not have some serious hope of some serious playmaking being made from the quarterback position regardless of all this MVP AS talk and I assure you that MVP talk has stopped about five weeks ago within the locker room. Even the defense will be fired up and will play somewhat better if you can imagine that! Great play breeds great play in others and you know this athletic fact to be true!
So now the team has quit because Mahomes is a superman on the practice field? The excuses never cease.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-19-2017, 10:25 PM   #165

Quote:
Heh. If Alex Smith gets hurt he would be playing so what's the difference and it would keep Alex Smith safe from getting another concussion. I don't give a shit if he suffers from one but that would lower his trade value so for that reason I do give a shit. Game experience is what Patrick needs so he can work on things and learn from mistakes so he doesn't make them next year.