Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-20-2018, 12:33 PM   #2
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Can't bring myself to watch it.
agreed.
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-20-2018, 12:42 PM   #3
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Probably for the best. People are eating and relaxing on the paddle boat while the duck boats are struggling. I don't know why the lady filming did not call for help? Towards the end you see the boat running out of steam and bogging down. The duck boat starts swamping with water right before the video cuts out, probably only seconds before it sank. I wonder if the paddleboat even stopped to help? Terrible.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 12:55 PM   #4
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Probably for the best. People are eating and relaxing on the paddle boat while the duck boats are struggling. I don't know why the lady filming did not call for help? Towards the end you see the boat running out of steam and bogging down. The duck boat starts swamping with water right before the video cuts out, probably only seconds before it sank. I wonder if the paddleboat even stopped to help? Terrible.
Do you even read?

The article clearly states:

1. The paddle boat was docked
2. As soon as the crew on it saw that the duck was in distress, they started getting deployed with life jackets and other help.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2018, 01:02 PM   #5
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Not that I'm encouraging you to watch it, but it cuts out before shit really hits the fan. It's mainly just showing the two boats fighting to get to shore. Still a bit unsettling, but some of these videos are much worse.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.