Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-16-2019, 05:54 PM  
Kind of a mod

MCU Meta Discussion

The various movies obviously deserve their own threads once things actually start moving on them, but it seems like we should have a place just for general discussion about what they're planning. So here ya go.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2021, 07:23 PM   #571
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
Sentry.
I hadn't thought about The Sentry in a while. I get why they wouldn't pursue that character as a movie, but now it could be a really interesting Disney+ series.
Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.
Old 10-15-2021, 11:34 AM   #572
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
I hadn't thought about The Sentry in a while. I get why they wouldn't pursue that character as a movie, but now it could be a really interesting Disney+ series.
Now that you mention it, he makes the most sense as a Disney+ series. That would be a lot of fun.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2021, 02:09 PM   #573
The Boom Boom Room

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2021, 02:24 PM   #574
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlurking View Post
Yeah, What If definitely picked up. Super glad they ended up turning what appeared to be a bunch of disparate stories into an overall plot. And I loved how dark it got in some episodes.
Damnit. Now I'm going to end up finishing the series.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2021, 04:11 PM   #575
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
Damnit. Now I'm going to end up finishing the series.
lol

Still some eyeroll moments, but the story definitely got fun IMO. I enjoyed the finale.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-20-2021, 03:26 PM   #576
Most Valuable Villain

https://thegww.com/exclusive-world-w...arvel-studios/

World War Hulk will begin production in 2022.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 08:15 AM   #577
Supporter

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 08:23 AM   #578
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2021, 08:26 AM   #579
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Has absolutely anybody had as much fun with the MCU as Hulu?

First that amusing MODOK show, now this. Do they have a contract with Disney/Marvel to do just asinine crap?
Old 10-21-2021, 10:28 AM   #580
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
Has absolutely anybody had as much fun with the MCU as Hulu?

First that amusing MODOK show, now this. Do they have a contract with Disney/Marvel to do just asinine crap?
Yes, Disney owns Hulu and may be absorbed by Disney+ in the future
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2021, 04:03 PM   #581
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post

Patiently bracing for Rausch's impact.

I doubt that they can properly tell this story within the limited constraints of the MCU, unless they obviously come up with a completely new story. Which I'm guessing they will. Which I'm guessing will piss Rausch off royally.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-03-2021, 09:11 PM   #582
The Boom Boom Room

Old 11-04-2021, 10:09 AM   #583
You gotta kill a few people

Hell yeah! I ****ing love the X-Men. After Spider-Man they're probably my favorite superhero property or whatever you want to call them.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-04-2021, 10:37 AM   #584
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Hell yeah! I ****ing love the X-Men. After Spider-Man they're probably my favorite superhero property or whatever you want to call them.
1. Spiderman
2. Hulk
3. X-Men
4. Fantastic Four
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-04-2021, 11:49 AM   #585
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
1. Spiderman
2. Hulk
3. X-Men
4. Fantastic Four
Classic list, though I have never been much of a fan of Hulk or Fantastic Four. I will say that World War Hulk was one of the most badass characters in fiction and the F4 property carries Dr. Doom and Silver Surfer who are both pretty cool.

I'd have to say it'd go 1) Spider-Man 2) X-Men 3) Batman for me, which is almost assuredly due to the fact that I grew up watching those three cartoons in the 90's.

When I was growing up there just wasn't much good media on Iron Man, Thor, etc. so I thought they were kind of lame. Now, like most everyone else, I think Iron Man is pretty awesome thanks to RDJ's depiction and the same with Hemsworth's Thor.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.