Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-23-2024, 05:32 PM  
In Search of a Life

Final Mock Draft

1. Kingsley Suamataia, OT, BYU - I can just as easily see Patrick Paul here, but I'm going to give Kingsley the edge because of his age. I also think a trade up for a LT is very possible, but I don't even try to predict trades.

2. Javon Baker, WR, UCF - compliments Rice and Brown perfectly. Might require a small trade up, but I have them getting him at 64.

3. Renardo Green, CB, FSU - the Chiefs are going to draft a CB, just a matter of when. Green is a great combination of need, fit, and value here in the 3rd.

4. Jared Wiley, TE, TCU - the Chiefs have been sniffing around TEs this year, and it feels like they will be taking one early on day 3.

5. Tyrone Tracy Jr., RB, Purdue - the former WR is an ideal replacement for McKinnon, and gives them a guy that compliments Pacheco very well.

6. Khristian Boyd, DT, Northern Iowa - productive small school guy that's worth a swing.

7. Giovanni Manu, OT, British Columbia - possible replacement for Smith here, or a swing T. Let him and Morris develop and it will sort itself out long term.

Last edited by staylor26; 04-23-2024 at 06:30 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 07:00 PM   #2
MVP

This feels very realistic to me!
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-23-2024, 07:37 PM   #3
Andy Reid Supporter

We are pretty close. I had Kingsley too as well as Wiley but earlier. Also have a FSU corner but the other one. Javon Baker is one of 3 WR’s I’m considering rd 2.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 07:47 PM   #4
sorta mod-ish

I know Irv Smith is only on a one year deal, but are we really looking at TE in this draft? Don't we have a couple of guys stashed on the PS that are capable (with Mahomes throwing to them, anyway)?

That's a minor quirk, really. I'd take that for sure.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 07:47 PM   #5
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

The Andy Reid / BYU thing might factor into this pick as well
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 08:00 PM   #6
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
1. Kingsley Suamataia, OT, BYU - I can just as easily see Patrick Paul here, but I'm going to give Kingsley the edge because of his age. I also think a trade up for a LT is very possible, but I don't even try to predict trades.

2. Javon Baker, WR, UCF - compliments Rice and Brown perfectly. Might require a small trade up, but I have them getting him at 64.

3. Renardo Green, CB, FSU - the Chiefs are going to draft a CB, just a matter of when. Green is a great combination of need, fit, and value here in the 3rd.

4. Jared Wiley, TE, TCU - the Chiefs have been sniffing around TEs this year, and it feels like they will be taking one early on day 3.

5. Tyrone Tracy Jr., RB, Purdue - the former WR is an ideal replacement for McKinnon, and gives them a guy that compliments Pacheco very well.

6. Khristian Boyd, DT, Northern Iowa - productive small school guy that's worth a swing.

7. Giovanni Manu, OT, British Columbia - possible replacement for Smith here, or a swing T. Let him and Morris develop and it will sort itself out long term.

Do you see Suamataia as a lot better than other tackles that will be going in the 2nd?
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-24-2024, 08:22 AM   #7
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Do you see Suamataia as a lot better than other tackles that will be going in the 2nd?
This is a predictive mock, but I believe and agree with Veach when he essentially said the WR depth is much better.

All things even, I'd prefer a WR, but if it's Kingsley/Baker or Blake Fisher and Xavier Worthy, the former is a better combo.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 08:28 AM   #8
Rufus Dawes Jr.

This is really close to how I see it going unless they trade up.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-24-2024, 08:33 AM   #9
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
This is really close to how I see it going unless they trade up.
Yea, a trade up would obviously change everything, but they're just so damn hard to predict I don't even bother with my mocks.
Old 04-24-2024, 08:34 AM   #10
MVP

I'd be quite pleased with this draft, honestly. I think I feel very similar about the overall playout of it positionally and by round.

I do think if we don't go WR in round 1, we will make a move in the 2nd round to get a guy we like. I'd probably swap Wiley and Green by round but that's a matter of personal opinion that doesn't really affect much.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 08:36 AM   #11
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
The Andy Reid / BYU thing might factor into this pick as well
There isn't an Andy Reid/BYU thing.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 08:48 AM   #12
Baba Ganoush

In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 08:55 AM   #13
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
There isn't an Andy Reid/BYU thing.
Have the Chiefs drafted a single BYU player under Reid?

Dirty Dan was an UDFA.
Old 04-24-2024, 08:58 AM   #14
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Have the Chiefs drafted a single BYU player under Reid?

Dirty Dan was an UDFA.
Once in 2005. A guard in the 5th round.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 08:59 AM   #15
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Classic draft strategy is that when everyone else zigs, you should zag. If everyone else is trying to trade up for OT, we'll probably looking at something else, but I'd still prefer to fill the OT slot first.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.